Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust

Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust

4.1

Not tested on animals

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 12/27/2007 10:29:00 AM

This is BY FAR the best finishing powder I have ever used. BE's Mineral Veil used to make me too chalky looking. EM Finishing Dust definitely makes me look airbrushed and flawless. It also prevents me from getting too shiny or oily without drying me out (and I have very dry skin). I seriously think it might be magical.

on 12/17/2007 5:37:00 PM

In the winter time my cheek gets really dry and T-zone is very oily. I never expect this powder can keep my makeup flawless ALL DAY LONG without drying my skin!!! I love this so much!!!

on 10/22/2007 3:24:00 PM

WHOA! I bought this to fill out a kit, thinking I wouldn't like it too terribly much except on high oil factors day - today was the first one since I bought it, humid, wet, rainy - everything set up to make my skin oily and horrible looking no matter how hard I tried. I think the tint lightens up my skintone a bit (unlike the white silk dust, weird), but, it kept my makeup flawless and airbrushed looking all day which is definitely something I can't say for other finishing powders.

I think it would be too drying for everyday use during the winter and the fall, but it's great for those super wet and rainy days - definitely will keep this in stock, and I'll probably be using it constantly all summer long.

on 9/29/2007 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This created a nice smooth finish over my mineral foundation and toned down the color so it was closer to my skin tone. I actually combine this with slightly darker colors of mineral make-up that I have and it works beautifully that way as well.

on 10/11/2007 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I ordered a full size tinted mineral dust, this stuff is great for setting the look, and the tinted is still really light, so I like it.

The customer service is awesome, I emailed a question and I got a personalized answer within 20 minutes.

I Love EM I cannot speak highly enough about them!

I LOVE THIS! It makes the end result of the makeup look soooo good and last all day! Even in Florida in the hot humid days it still manages to stay on and look good.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This blows BE mineral veil outta the water. It makes you look airbrushed! Its just exquisite and so reasonably priced. I use it over my eyeshadow base and on my T- zone, then to touch up during the day. LOVE!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wore this powder on a hot and humid day and then noticed that it had created clumps of white powder on my face where I had perspired! Ack! I have never had a powder do this before! Thinking that it must be a fluke, I wore it again and the same thing happened. Oh well. It did give me a nice finish, but the white powdery globs are a deal-breaker for me. UPDATE: Now that it is winter time and I am not sweating, I have been using this again, and I really like it! As long as the weather is not hot and humid I don't have the clumping problem, and this powder gives a lovely sheer finish that is not too dry, cakey, powdery. (Therefore I am increasing my original rating). However, I still wouldn't use it in the summer.

on 8/15/2007 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes after reading the reviews here, but it was just too irritating for my sensitive skin. First of all, it went on too white for me. I use the Intensive foundation in Golden Medium, and this turned me into a ghost no matter how little I used. I also thought it had a coarse texture considering how finely it appeared to be milled.

As soon as I applied it, my skin would start to sting and itch, especially on warmer days when I might sweat a bit. Ouch--painful. I guess it's the cornstarch, as everyone says.

on 9/23/2007 12:24:00 AM

The loose finishing powders are the best on the market for the high quality of ingredients (organic and natural) and the most affordable prices offered. I have tried the Finishing Dust, Tinted Silk Dust, and Tinted Balancing Powder. My favorite is the Tinted Balancing Powder because it helps control oil and it gives my skin a porcelain look.

I use the Tinted Silk Dust as a primer because it is transluscent and contains amino acids and other ingredients good for your skin. After applying the EM matte powder foundation, I finish it off with the Tinted Balancing Powder. My skin has never looked better and have received numerous compliments from family, friends and strangers.

I highly recommend the finishing powders as well as the other EM products.