Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.8

Deionized Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Quadramine Complex), Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Thioctic Acid, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Glycolipids, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyl Methoxy Dibenzoylmethane, Benzophenone-4, Hyaluronic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Triethylammonium Chloride, Trideceth-3, Trideceth-6, Laureth-3, Propoxy Tetramethyl Piperidinyl, Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

So far I THINK I like this? Lol I've only been using the shampoo and conditioner for a few days now. I bought the liter bottles for 20USD and got the deep conditioner for free (awesome deal! Go to Trade Secret :D). I really like the packaging other than a lot of people on here, it feels very fancy to me lol. And the smell isn't too too bad, they reformulated them so it's more of a tropical smell instead of bananas. But the deep conditioner smells like bananas, which smells disgusting, IMO. XD So, the shampoo and conditioner do make my hair soft, but it makes it frizzy. My hair is so frizzy that it looks fuzzy, which isn't very attractive. But, I can live with that, because I can use my Chi Silk Infusion which I adore. I'm hoping that after I start using it more it will make my hair smoother and shinier, because my hair rebels against being naturally shiny lol. I like it enough to use the liter bottles, though. I plan on highlighting my darkish hair so it's blond so I'm going to need a protein shampoo haha. I recommend it you give it a try!

BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST EVERRRR!!

You have no idea how good this is!!! I was shopping around looking for reconstructors and conditioners. I always saw Joico but thought it was to expensive. Well this past week I went to the mall and bought the 10oz shampoo for about $14. Mind you my hair was frizzy and supeeeer damaged from bleaching!! I even had krispy patches in some parts of my hair :/ ... well with the 1st use i was able to tell the difference with the Joico shampoo and a regular loreal conditioner i had. It worked magic in my hair! my hair is so soft and shiny and not frizzy at all. I am on my 2nd wash with this product and i LOVEEEEE it! I love it so much that i am going to buy the gallon shampoo and conditioner!! :D

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a miracle shampoo. I frequently blow dry and straighten my hair and my hair is dry and damaged and crummy. However when I used this shamp + conditioner it healed all my split ends, made my hair silky soft, and shiny. Amazing shampoo...however, it is extremely expensive (here it is $16)....so until I get a better paying job I will have to use a less amazing shampoo. However , if you have the $ and you have damaged hair- try this product.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love this, it helps to counteract the damage I subject my hair to on a daily basis LOL. I blowdry my hair straight and quickly go over it with a flat iron. This products helps keep my hair strong, softer and in better condition despite what I do to it. Will repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I use the Joico line meaning the shampoo and conditioner along with the treatment. I can tell after a week that my hair is more hydrated and softer than with my old hair regimen.

on 7/4/2010 4:50:00 PM

I bought the trio (shampoo, reconstructor and conditioner) cuz it was on promotion, and gotta tell you.. this stuff WORKS! It made my dry, breakage, splited fine hair, it transformed to smooth and silky again... but dont use it for too long time, otherwise your hair will start feeling greasy and thin, just use until your hair gets better, then stop for a month, and use it once a week... i also used the k pak serum... gotta tell you, k pak made miracle to my hair...

on 3/21/2010 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. I love the scent but it isn't very strong and once your hair is dry you can't really smell it very much. It's really repaired my chemically damaged hair. I've been getting alot of compliments on my hair lately and the only thing i've been doing differently is using this shampoo and conditioner! I would definitely buy this again and am now looking more in the this line of haircare. The price point is pretty decent for this quality of shampoo and you can find great deals at salons.

on 5/3/2010 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I CAN NOT stop RAVING about this entire line of products! The Joico K-Pak line is outstanding! I've been using it for over a year, and I have the softest, shiniest hair I have ever had - baby soft hair. You can notice a huge difference after one use, an even better outcome with continued usage. The shampoo will leave your hair so soft and shiny, never brittle, dry, or stripped. The conditioner is the perfect pair for this product, adds to the overall shine and softness. It NEVER leaves my hair greasy, and NEVER weighs it down. I have fine, wavy hair. Whenever I flat iron after using this product, I can get away without using a heat protectant. (But you ALWAYS should! Do as I say, not as I do) The Reconstructor and Intense Hydrator are two of the best treatments I have ever used. About a year ago, I decided to lift my black hair to dark blonde. HUGE MISTAKE! Even done professionally, there was SO much damage. This saved it after a week. I've been using it ever since, and you would never be able to tell I've damaged or colored my hair. It is a bit expensive, but it's completely worth it. You pay for the quality, not the name (like some other brands...)

on 4/22/2010 6:51:00 PM

Got the big bottle of this shamnpoo, conditioner, and one a week repair and reconstruct cream for 50$! Thats a good deal. The big bottles are 33oz so yeah. But yeah so far i like it alot. Foams well, more like a creamy foam not a stripping foam. It says repeat but I dont find that necessary my hair feels stripped if i do that. I was using pureology before and everyone is obsessed with that stuff I dont know why, it didnt make my hair any different so after I ran out I never purchased again, waaay tooo expensive.

I have always used kpaks reconstructor (dont use more than 2wice a week) and it works wonders! I am the poster child for over processed hair haha but it doesnt look like it. no one would guess I had frizzy CURLY CURLY hair since I straighten it so much but keep it shiny

I will buy again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! My hair had taken a beating over the years of dying and GHDing it since i was 14 (i'm 18 now). My hair had got to the point when it just stopped growing all together. I can honestly say this product gave my hair life again! I'm on my 2nd bottle of this stuff and my hair has looked its best in years. My boyfriend even noticed. Go out and grab this product!!!