Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it!! Very seductive, strong scent, and it lasts all day. I have the rollerball version and I'm very happy with my purchase!

on 3/1/2014 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I love this, I bought on a whim whilst Christmas shopping and it took a while before before I felt comfortable wearing it as it is not me or like any other fragrance that I own but I had to have it there is just something about it that warms me, I get more compliments when I wear this than any other fragrance, from both men and women.

on 2/19/2014 9:09:00 AM

Flowerbomb is a pleasant, light floral fragrance, airy and delicate. Not at all overpowering, just sweetly floral. However, this also makes it very generic. I can imagine this being a 'celebrity' fragrance, one that is sold cheaply in drugstores everywhere.

It's nice, don't get me wrong, but far from unique and for me it is instantly forgettable. I can imagine this to be inoffensive to wear at work as the fragrance is so gentle and feminine, but I now realize that I can smell this on so many people. I like a perfume to be unusual, and make people wonder what it is that I am wearing. Flowerbomb is nice but nothing special.

on 2/17/2014 1:09:00 PM

FLowerbomb is the equivalent of a Little Black Dress in your "Top 10 Must Have in Your Wardrobe Staple". Most folks will love it, you will wear it easily, it might become your signature scent if you're inclined to have just 1 scent. It's in the "Angel, Coco Mademoiselle, Flowerbomb" trio. In other words: Cotton candy and patchouli. Of the three, I find Flowerbomb to be the most wearable of the bunch but also the least interesting of the bunch. So there you have the trade-off. If I were to review the cream separately, it would get 5 lippies. I am taking 1 lippie off for originality and name confusion. Otherwise, thumbs up!

on 2/19/2014 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

As the name implies, I expected a bold floral perfume. Not. Even. Close.
Flowebomb is a *very* SWEET fruitchouli; the Big Mac of perfumery these days. If there are florals in there they are candied and drowned in glucose. I can't say I find it unpleasant because I like sweetness in perfumes in general but this is SO boring, SO trendy/fashionable, common/unoriginal (in the vain of La vie est belle, Manifesto, Si by Armani, Jimmy Choo and so many others) that bores me in just a few minutes. Kudos for longevity.

Ive heard sooo much about this fragrance and decided to try it so i got the fragrance, body lotion and shower gel. I love all of them soooooooooo much i almost can not describe it! It's sweet, sexy, flowery, and gentle. Two spritz can get you a long way, i spray one time on my skin and one time dressed and the smell stays all day and evening. Love it! Normally i am a bit sensitive to EDP's, my face always starts itching and my eyes starts running so i was afraid that this one wouldn't work on me. But so far so good! As i said, it's very gentle. The smell is not owerpowerly strong but comes out as "puffs" during the day which i love. To me, this scent means safety. I just love it so much.

on 12/30/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Kept sampling this one over and over. Finally bought the largest bottle and had it engraved at Macy's. I love it. Long lasting, sweet but not sickly.

Love,love LOVE! This was/is my fall winter sent this year. Don't be fooled by the name. This isn't a gross mature headache floral lol. It's a sweet, warm, cozy sent that invokes an elegant feel. A grown up fruity-pachouli.

I love this perfume, my signature scent since 2009. I first smelled it on a customer and just had to ask what it was. It is an intoxicating scent, sweet and spicy. I think this perfume can be worn by women of any age, and still feel modern. I don't think this is that expensive, as a 100ml bottle of Eau de Parfum lasts me 10 months (2/3 squirts a day, 4 days a week). I do wear other perfumes, but this is my all time favourite.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I looooooove I have been using this since dec 2011 I can't get enough.. I usually only wear softer scents I own Chanel Mademoiselle & Narciso Rodriguez for Her. So this is def something "new" for me. It's perfect year round it's fun and sweet not over powering. I get plenty of complements when wearing this as well. Long lasting def worth the splurge!

Popular Fragrances