Gucci Envy ME

Gucci Envy ME

3.9

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Love this scent! It is unique and girly. It smells like fresh flowers. I don't usually like florals, but this one is light and clean. The bottle is super cute too!

on 2/7/2009 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite scent of all time. I love it. It's so fun, clean, it just smells great! And, of course not too overbearing.

on 1/24/2009 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Very fresh floral with no staying power. It is very sort of clean smelling but I will not repurchase.

on 1/16/2009 1:21:00 AM

one of my most fav perfumes ! it has a sheer fresh floral scent which i absolutely love . my bf is very picky with girly scents cuz apparently they give him a headache (he doesnt even like stepping into sephora), but he likes this perfume almost as much as i do ! so he got them for me and i wear it pretty often when i see him .

although i love the scent, it doesnt last very long . :( so i took a lippie off for that . the bottle is absolutely adorable, tall, skinny & pink ! it looks so cute sitting on my vanity table . i just wish the scent lasts longer .

LOVE IT. this smells so good with flowerly, light and sweet. I love the package very much.

on 12/29/2008 10:19:00 PM

This is the best floral scent I have found. You'll pick up last nights shirt to put in the hamper and take a good whiff of the perfume before letting go of the shirt. Plus if you wear it during something memorable you'll think of that moment every-time you smell the scent. Now that is timeless.

on 12/10/2008 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It is one of my guy friends' favorite sense on women, kinda creepy when he smells the girls who has Gucci Envy Me on, but it definitely is a very attractive smell. Great for dating and party occasions.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for my Mom two years ago for Christmas, then I got it for myself the following summer. I love the smell. It's floral, yet clean and fresh, and it makes me feel so clean and delicious! I would definitely rebuy this if I ever ran out! It's pretty expensive. At Sephora, $82 for 3.2 oz. But I promise you, unless you use it every day, it will last forever! I've had it a year and a half and used only a quarter of the bottle!

on 11/13/2008 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Even though I got a pretty bad allergic reaction from the original Envy, I decided to try Envy Me after a period of staying completely away from Gucci scents. No allergic reactions from this one :) It's fresh and original, a tad spicy and definitely girly. I carry a bottle in my gym bag, and it's just the perfect fragrance to use after taking a shower at the gym. An instant pick-me-up. It's one of those scents that I might get bored with soon, but 'til then, I'll use it regularly.

Firstly, I love the cute bottle. :) As for the fragrance, I love the clean, fruity floral scent. But I feel like it's a)been done before many times (smells very similar to others on the market), b)doesn't last too long (gone in a couple hours) and c)I already know a couple people that wear this perfume. Although I love this scent...due to the factors above, I don't reach out for this very often.