Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.4

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've had this bottle for almost 2 and a half years now, but still haven't managed to finish it. I find that it's a pretty scent, but it smells similar to the other celeb endorsed fragrances out there on the market. It's quite girly with it's fruity/floral notes and doesn't have a long staying power. I do use this from time to time, but find myself reaching for this far less frequently. Will use up what I have left, but will not repurchase.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

By far my favorite. It smells wonderful and feminine and lasts forever. I can still usually smell it the second day even. Absolutely perfect.

i love this. it's fresh and has a fruity floral fragrance. the only problem is that it doesn't last long so best to get body souffle with it and carry it with you for re-sprays throughout day. muah

I love love love this fun fragrance. I remember seeing how popular this was amongst Glamour readers which made me curious (ha), so I put some on my arm in the store and kept sniffing it all day-- I totally fell in love. It really smells nice on my skin. It IS very sweet and very strong but I like it that way. A bonus is that the bottle is really pretty and feels very substantial.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

As of now (I'm 20 years old and new to fragrances) Curious by Britney Spears is my absolute favorite! I would describe the smell as clean (yet not like soap or fresh laundry) and flowery, but there is nothing Old Lady-ish about this scent!! I want to smell pretty yet not "perfume-y," and this scent does the trick. I have not found a fragrance I like as much as Curious, and I've been browsing department stores for a few years now.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Powdery fruit and sweet florals. Seems like mostly white flowers and oranges. Dries down super sweet and very childlike. Not my thing.

I aboslutely love this perfume, i have been wearing it since i think about 9th or 10th grade and im a freshmen in collge now, its the only perfume i have worn all these years. I've gone through so many bottles, i always repurchase this sent, it smells just amazing. I always get asked what im wearing, and it lasts all day on me, i'm almost out and have to wait till christmas to get a new one =[ But overall i reconmend this perfume!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i'm on my second bottle, i love this stuff!! it is not my usual type of perfume but it smells clean fresh and bright. i get many compliments on it and think it is professional.

I quite like this perfume. I think it smells girly and sweet, but it's not a very distinct fragrance, if that's what you are looking for.

I had just bought this a month or two ago. I think it smells amazing but i am not good with scents so its hard to describe.. the best way i can put it is that it smell floral and fruity. I disagree with people who are saying its little kid like. However. In my opion the parfum does not last very long and i am not a fan of the packaging. its cute but the lid part is made out of plastic and the little hearts are plastic attached with some elastic. I wish it was all glass with like a little chain or something that is nicer. Other than that i really like it!

Popular Fragrances