Bourjois Volume Glamour

Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.8

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 7/10/2006 12:17:00 PM

In spite of its name, this mascara won't give your lashes dramatic volume. One coat and you get defined and natural looking lashes. Very minimal clumping on me (I always comb through anyway so no biggie), holds the curl with NO flaking. Two coats gave me the same result as I would get with one coat of Max Factor Lash Perfection, but still softer to the touch than MF. This mascara reminds me of Clinique's naturally glossy. I was looking for a volume mascara but I do end up liking this one. Just know that this isn't a volumnizing mascara when you buy.

on 5/26/2006 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Whew! Bourjois brought this mascara back. Used to by my HG till Bourjois Maxi Fringe Waterproof came along. But alas, this is still a lovely mascara. Holds curl, provides natural looking volume and does not clump. Comes off easy with regular eyemake-up remover and the tube is really cute. Only downfall is this mascara has to be replaced every 8-10 weeks, but the price is reasonable. I have yet to find a drugstore mascara that makes me happy, but Volume Glamour performs just as well as the pricey, up-scale mascaras such as Lancome, YSL, and Chanel in my opinion.

on 5/23/2006 10:40:00 AM

I'm on my second tube of this, and it isn't as HG for me anymore. I used this at the end of last year, and was utterly impressed with it, but this bottle doesn't seem to have any volumizing capabilities. Natural for daytime, but lengthens much more than it thickens, which is not what I need. Maybe it needs to age a couple of weeks.
For those of you worried, I was at Sephora in Anaheim over the weekend, and they were fully stocked in all: black, brown, and purple, with testers out. continued >>

on 10/27/2005 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

At first I thought it was just an ok mascara, and it did smudge a bit. However, when I dusted some powder of top of my lashes and curled them, and then applied this product, my lashes looked really good. And it lasted.

on 10/11/2005 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is great for people who like natural-looking lashes: glossy, true black colour, very well-defined lashes and no smudging at all. HOWEVER: volume glamour is the wrong name since there is no volume-building in sight. I wouldn't buy it again since I like dramatic lashes, but I think for natural-look lovers, this is great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a good mascara. It gives me the best look so far and the price is reasonable. I will keep buying this one until I find one that I like more. (But I've tried so many brands already, I don't know if I can find anything better than this) I am giving it 4 lippies because it doesn't seem to hold my curls.

on 6/17/2005 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Got this in a swap, and it's great! It really doesnt make my eyelashes stick together or clump. It seperates them and lengthens them which is brilliant. Love it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE!I've tried mascaras from revlon to dior and this is the one for me. It goes on so beautifully and makes my lashes look healthy and not dried out. I can't wear fake lashes b/c I'm allergic to the adhesive but this mascara gives me the same effect.Plus,the packaging makes me fell oh so chic.I've found my mascara!

Long lasting - both in tube and on the lashes ! Fantastic mascara :D

on 4/21/2005 7:35:00 AM

Great value for money! Does a really good job!Heaps better than Clinique's High impact Mascara which I found a total waste of money.