Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.3

I purchased this for myself after smelling it on a friend, who applied the lotion to her hands in the car we were riding in. I loved it on her. However, when I applied the smell to myself it just wasn't what I had remembered it to be. I returned it to the store.

on 2/5/2006 8:51:00 PM

This smells so delightful in the bottle and on other people. It does not mix well with my body chemistry. When I wear this, I smell like I've rub myself with grapefruits.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have this lotion, and I had the body spray awhile back. The spray does not last long at all, but that's to be expected for a body splash.

The best way I can describe this scent is that it smells like Fruit Loops. I think it's a good fragrance for a preteen or teenaged girl. continued >>

This a such a great fragrance! A little bit of a fruity smell but not too much. Love it! Will definetely repurchase.

on 7/27/2005 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my fave Victoria's secret scents. I have the body lotion as well as the spray. Smells fruity to me..one guy told me I smell like peaches! It's inexpensive and just one of the many different scents I own and use. It's popular enough where other etailers are copying the scent! I recommend and would probably buy again.

on 5/2/2005 6:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I received the Love Spell lotion as a Christmas gift, and at first I wasn't impressed. It smells EXACTLY like Hawaiian Punch to me! But the more I wore it, the more I craved it! I just got a bottle of the body splash from a friend, and now I can't stop wearing it. I'll need to get more Love Spell!

sExY !!

on 3/5/2005 9:15:00 PM

This is, and always will be one of my faves... Very feminine and sexy... whenever i wear it, odd men walk up to me telling me how great i smell. Guess the love spell works! :) I find the lotion scent lasts way longer than the body spray though.

I smelt this a couple months ago at Victoria's Secret. I loved it! All day I walked around and I kept sniffing my arm. lol! As soon as I got home I swapped for it. I went through my first bottle pretty fast (I used it as a room/pillow spray as well.. thats why I used it up so quickly!) But my boyfriend loved the scent so much he bought me another bottle! It smells very fruity and sweet. Which I like. I always get compliments on it :)

I love Love Spell! Don't let the scent from sniffing the tip of the bottle deter you! I thought it smelled like a jolly rancher until I tried it out my skin (out of pure curiosity). It's lovely! The initial scent can be a bit too mango-ish, which I don't care for too much, but once it mellows out into your skin (about five minutes), it smells so very pretty. It's a clean fruity scent, and it's also very CLEAR smelling. By that, I mean that it doesn't smell like a jumbled up bunch of fruits, but rather a clean and clear aroma of fruity sweetness. It isn't sugary sweet on the skin at all (at least not on my skin). Since it's so clean, I think it could even be worn in the summer. I haven't had it that long to know, but I'll find out this summer. I bought the body splash (it's purple..very pretty), and might buy the EDT too. I use this on my body, but then mist my regular perfume on top of my arms, and it is a GREAT mix.

Popular Fragrances