Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great smell but exactly what the person right below me wrote: smell is way too strong but it is still very pleasant. Even if I walked through one spray, it's still just too potent for me. I love subtle smells and this is far from subtle. All of you ladies that love standing out in a crowd, I recommend for you.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one if those smells I like to smell, but never wear. It's so sweet and strong to me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love Spell is one of my favorite scents. The peach is the strongest note I smell on me, and men everyone go ga-ga for it. definitley will buy for years to come.

on 11/1/2012 11:09:00 PM

The scent is great, but I never wear it anymore because it's so popular and common. It seems like everyone wears it. I can spot the smell right away. I like to wear a unique scent. And there are also knock off brands that smell exactly like the VS one, and last just as long (which isn't very long unless you use the lotion with it) for a lot less.

on 11/4/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my favorite scent of all time!! It smells delicious and I would get so many compliments on how good I smelled. This really does cast a spell of love. I wish it came in a Eau Parfum bottle. I hope they don't discontinue this line like they did for the Slice of Heaven.

Better perfume for a younger crowd but I still adore the smell. It is very overpowering, flowery but still smells amazing! If I was back in high school and had access to this, I would be spraying it on every day!

on 10/4/2012 9:54:00 AM

I used to love this scent in high school! I had the lotion, perfume, and body spray. I'm pretty sure I wore it every day and so did pretty much every other girl at my high school ;) Its funny because after high school I totally stopped wearing it and kind of forgot about it, recently I got some in a gift set from a boyfriend and sprayed it on. It is SO SO SO sweet! I think almost overly sweet. It just reminds me of something a younger girl would wear, so flowery and happy and overpowering. I don't think its terrible, but maybe something you grow out of?

Smells like CAR FRESHENERS! PERIOD! And i love my overly sweet smells but deff not this one.

on 10/8/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This was awesome in high school when myself and every other girl in the student body was wearing it. After high school I moved on to other scents. I guess that is a good thing, as Ive heard this is now a popular scent amonst exotic dancers.

I'm not sure why people have taken such a dislike to this scent. I have used Love Spell for over a decade now (crazy to think it's been that long) and although I do believe the ingredients have changed a bit over the years, as well as the packaging, I am still a fan. It has a sweet scent, yes, but that's what I like about it. I splash it more on my clothes than I do my actual skin and it leaves a nice lingering scent so maybe that would work for those that like the smell but don't think it works so well on their skin type. The conditioner is also divine. I've never used it without being complimented on how wonderful my hair smells, but because I don't feel the conditioner itself works to strengthen/clean my hair, I use after applying my regular shampoo/conditioner.

Popular Fragrances