Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.1

Like the worst, most piercing industrial strength bathroom disinfectant on me. I usually wear spicy and more subtle fragrances. Will not again mistake it for Lacoste Pour Femme. I am very difficult to match, and if you smell good in a Coco or Opium or peppery (Miracle) scent, this one may not be for you either.

on 7/17/2005 12:24:00 AM

I just purchased my second bottle. Very clean & fresh for spring/summer. Have gotten several of my friends to buy also :-)

on 5/18/2005 11:06:00 PM

Oh man, what a discovery! I've had a sample of this just about literally forever, and finally tried it tonight. What a contradiction! It is simultaneously woody, floral and "clean". Weird! It is soooo light, but there is a richness and dimension to it. I just asked someone their opinion on it and they said it smells expensive: "Smells like money!" I definitely detecte the pepper in it too. But it's somehow perfect for summer. I'm definitely buying it. Can't believe I looked over it for so long... I feel like a fool! Just 'cause I wont wear a Lacoste shirt don't mean a thang, evidently. Ha.

on 6/24/2005 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

How bizarre! Every time I'd pass by this fragrance, I'd spray it on and absolutely love it. I finally purchased a bottle, and, well, it's somehow very different. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or if my tastes have changed, but now it smells less sophisticated and fresh than I remember. To me, it smells like warm vanilla, licorice and spicy florals, which is nice enough but not the incredible scent I was hoping for. I suppose I'll have to go back to the store and see if the version I have is the same. Hmm....

I am immune to this perfume! I even tried two different sample vials from two different sources to make sure it wasn't just that the first one was old. And the second time I accidently *poured* it all the way down my forearm, enough of it to leave me sticky! And what did I smell? Nothing. Oh maybe a hint of a whisper of a very light floral the first time. The second time? The slightest bit of pepper plus a whiff of clean sweat. How bizarre. Maybe Touch of Pink will work better for me, because I really did like that little hint of floral I sniffed the first time!!

I hate this scent!! To me it smells like my grandma would wear. I wore it home and my husband said smells like you have been hugging rich old ladys. lol So I guess it would be better for a older crowd jmo.

on 3/5/2005 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I like this fragrance, for some reason I've bought 3 bottles of perfume in the past week (Givenchy Very Irresistible, Donna Karan Pure Cashmere & this Lacoste Pour Femme.) I'm alternating between thses 3 depending on the mood I'm in. I think the Pour Femme is more a springtime fragrance- very soft, long lasting & flirty. I've had several compliments while wearing it.

on 4/14/2005 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my 3rd bottle of Lacoste. It smells really clean and fresh and is great for the spring months. Staying power is also fantastic--I sprayed it on at 7am this morning, it's 7pm now and I can still smell it. Great job!

on 3/22/2005 8:54:00 PM

I just have a little sample of this stuff and I love it almost it enough to purchase a whole bottle. Very reminiscent of baby powder (but with more a more floral touch). . . babies in general (unsoiled of course). A very light powdery scent that doesnt overwhelm in the least. For someone who isnt mad crazy about perfumes, this is perfect!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

the peppery rose scent does it for me..im wearing it now..it smells very girly and clean.

Popular Fragrances