RCMA No Color Powder

No Color Powder

3.9

Talc, silica

on 2/15/2016 9:18:00 PM

I use the rcma on color powder to set my foundation also for my under eye baking.

Pros:
Good price for the amount you get.
Basic,ease and simple.
No color.
No scent.
Dose the job.
Learn to share. With other empty jar of course.(how am I suppose to use up all of this all by myself)

Cons:
Packaging,like I said,I put it in another jar for everyday use.
Somehow a little hard to get.

After all,a great powder.

It's simple!
You need this powder in your life!!
Like everyone else has said its amazing .
Better than any high end powder.
Cheap aswell.
Just buy this powder. You won't regret it!

You would never guess it from the modest, no frills packaging, but RCMA No Color Loose Powder is the best setting powder! RCMA is not a commercial brand, so doesn't get the credit the brand deserves. This brand was designed for actors and models who work long hours under bright lights and this powder definitely holds up to light, heat, humidity and sweat. It looks white in the container but doesn't leave a white cast on skin. It does leave a matte finish. Once you apply it, your makeup won't budge. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's like invisible armour. The first time I wore it, my makeup wouldn't smear if I tried. (And yes, I did try.) It does make your makeup look less intense, so I recommend using it sparingly. Since it's so effective, you won't need much. I haven't used it in photographs, but from what I've heard, it looks invisible and leaves no flashback. It's also a bargain for the quality you get. $10 for 3 ounces or $20 for 10 ounces which you can purchase from the RCMA website, Camera Ready Cosmetics or Alcone. My only complaint is the shaker top container (3 oz.) is messy to work with and doesn't come with a powder puff. ( I recommend using a large one.) Still, that seems like a minor inconvenience for such a great product.

on 12/11/2015 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My go to finishing powder aside from the Laura Mercier.. LM is very pricey and with this you can't argue with the price, quality & quantity- plus it does the job. Perfect for HD makeup, it does not leave a white cast on my client's faces.. I Would definitely repurchase.. This is a must on my MUA kit.

on 3/21/2015 12:20:00 AM

my go to powder for normall to dry skin types

it doesnt cake regardless of how thick i pat it on the skin. sets cream foundations well. doesnt change the color of foundation. skin feels velvety smooth. looks very natural, daytime or night time. perfect for flash photography.

con: not for oily skin types.

it comes in a very cheap looking shaker type container, i transfer mine in a sifter that looks like bare minerals container (bought at nigels) and now it looks a high end product.

5/5

update 7/2016

this is still my HG powder - be it daily wear, glam or fantasy makeup look. I bought the tub size for 20 dollars i think. A good deal.

on 12/28/2014 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This powder sets my foundation wonderfully, never looks powdery, doesn't settle into wrinkles, and looks natural. Plus for the size of the powder the price is dirt cheap.

on 8/24/2013 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this. Hate the salt and pepper shaker packaging as its hard to not make a mess but overall good product for the price. And honestly they are really not many "great" powders out there. So although I do get a little shiny it works pretty dang good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG setting powder, finally found after searching for the last 6 or so years. I apply it over my foundation with a dry cosmetic sponge, using a pressing (versus dusting) motion. Then, I knock off the excess powder with a large fluffy brush before applying my bronzer/blush. It has a gorgeous finish that helps to make my full coverage foundation look like healthy glowing skin, not powdery AT ALL, which is why it's HG for me. I have very oily skin and I feel this helps my makeup last all day. I do already wear a long wear foundation but this has extended its wear without shine, and if I reapply a tiny bit of this midday it helps matte me down without caking. The cost is also fantastic; you get a huge container that'll last forever for 8 or so dollars. I used this for my bff's bridal makeup for her June Colorado wedding and everyone said her skin looked airbrushed. I'd def recommend trying this product!

on 11/10/2012 12:59:00 AM

I bought the No-Color Setting Powder and it is a truly transparent powder. I'm very fair-skinned, so most powders tend to make me look pink or goth white. This was completely invisible and didn't alter the color of my foundation at all. Although it doesn't come in the most user friendly package (a shaker bottle), I just poured some into a small plastic container with a lid for easier use.

on 2/5/2012 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in No-Color. It works. It doesn't alter the tone of your foundation or color application how a lot of products do. I mainly use it under my eyes. It does feel a little drying though and not as nice of a texture as my Ben Nye Neutral Set, but Ben Nye Neutral Set leaves a white casting and this doesn't... so there you go.
Update: While it does set the foundation good and doesn't alter the tone it doesn't seem to make it last as long as other setting powders do. I feel as though with my Ben Nye Neutral Set it sets it all day long while RCMA seems to only set it for 6 or so hours before it starts to fade.