Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.8

on 1/2/2010 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Omg I got a sample of this from sephora and it is my favorite! I'm so gonna get the full size! I just love the vanilla/sugary sweet scent!

This is my HG perfume! I love this so much. Everyone compliments me on it and says it smells like: cotton candy, candy, caramel, vanilla, hot chocolate, marshmallow. Everything sweet! I love this perfume!

on 11/21/2009 12:21:00 PM

I've been obsessed with Pink Sugar since my first year of middle school when all of the girls were in love with it, but I never bought it until yesterday when there was a 20$ sale on select perfumes at Shopper's Drug Mart.
I absolutely love this fragrance. The packaging is adorable as well. The fragrance starts out as strong cotton candy, licorice and raspberry. Then the scent mellows out to a warm vanilla, caramel, and sugar. If you don't like purely sweet scents this is obviously not for you.
This is also a scent that makes you feel sweet, flirty and young. I think its appropriate for ages 12-16, but thats not to say you can't wear it if you're older, because this fragrance is delicious. :)

If you want to smell like a giant cotton candy, this is the scent to go. It stays true to the sugar scent and has a pretty decent staying power. I personally do not really like this fragrance as it smells way too sweet. Honestly, this smells like pure sugar.

The packaging is super cute but I really doubt I will ever wear this scent as it just makes me feel way too sweet. Definitely check this out if you like sweet scents but I have to warn you that it's a little overpowering.

I would've never bought this if it weren't the 20$ sale at a SDM because I'm not a fan of super sweet fragrances. This perfume is a little over-the-top in terms of sweet and sugary, but there's a nice spiciness that I can't get enough of. The only problem I have with this is that it isn't very long lasting on me. It disappears within an hour or two. Overall, a nice girly fragrance and I would buy again; but only for 20$.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite perfume in the world! I wear it every day! It smells so pretty and girly! I love the smell so much! The sweet scent always gets me stopped by friends and family saying I smell good. I absolutely adore it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like the smell of it in small, lightly scented "walking by" whiffs.
If that makes sense. (Basically if somebody walks buy with just one spray of it on it smells lovely)

But for those perfume junkies who spray LOADS of it at once, and they just basically sit in the car or in a room or something.

It's just WAY too strong of a scent for me and kinda hurts my nose.

Good in small intervals, too strong if you use more than two sprays.

on 8/7/2009 2:22:00 PM

When you take a sniff of this perfume, the name "Pink Sugar" really does seem to fit the scent guite well. I am really loving the sweet, cotton candy-like smell. This really comes down to the person wearing it. It's a love or hate perfume, as someone has said before. I did notice a small resemblence to Britney Spear's Fantasy, but I'd pick Pink Sugar over that any day of the week. Fantasy started to make me feel like vomiting after wearing it for a few days. I will forever and ever repurchase Pink Sugar. (: <3

I got this because i had a sample from Sephora. When i got the full size bottle, I thought I had a defect. It smelt like burnt sugar with rubber. Once sprayed, I've gotten that I smell like cotton candy, chocolate chip cookies. I only smell the burnt sugar part, but it is good either way. I bought the set with the body lotion & body wash for $25

on 5/3/2009 4:26:00 PM

This essence is pure love.
Just disregard all reviews over the age if 26, are you people crazy, why the heck would you buy it to begin with. *rawr*

It is audaciously and boldly sweet---> its main charm.
It smells so dang good.... so sweet/sugary/lovely

It sets as different desserts on assorted skin chemistries.

have i mentioned I love it? <3 ^__^