Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

1915 reviews

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This reminded me of Bath and Body Works seasonal fragrance Vanilla Bean Noel. If you're not a fan of that, you may want to skip this one. It's a very sweet vanilla/cotton candy scent. I find it to be quite long lasting and I only give a couple quick sprays. Throughout the day it fades to a very pleasant vanilla musk. Similar to incense. It's more expensive than Vanilla Bean Noel (I paid around $20 at TJ Maxx) but you don't need to wait until they release it around Xmas.

Sweet baby yummy dessert in a bottle! There are so many reviews here that mine won't make a difference, but I couldn't resist talking about Pink Sugar.

I'll start off by saying: I should hate this perfume. There are so many things wrong with it; too sweet, too young, too vanilla, too caramel, too cotton candy, too cloying...but I don't know, I think that's why I'm in love with it. It's a gourmand's dream with a cherry on top. I'm not even a gourmand scent kind of person.

I bought this to try for spring/summer, but it doesn't work with my body chemistry for those seasons. However, I cannot WAIT until winter comes rolling back around so I can pull out my sweaters and wrap myself up in all this warm, sweet, delicious goodness.

Now, I'm not sure if I'd wear this to work at the office, it feels more like a weekend relaxing at home, or a going out with the family for breakfast kind of scent. I might try it and see how it goes, but again, it won't be until winter.

on 4/21/2014 7:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

too sweet, cloyingly sweet, bad bubblegum sweet, sticky sickly sweet. I guess it was too sweet for my scentabilities.

This does not work with my skin chemistry at all. I am not partial to sweet scents anyway, so not a good choice, but it turns very chemical, sweet on me, with a strange cleaning product undertone- not for me.

on 4/19/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Nauseatingly sweet with no depth.

on 3/13/2014 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love sweet scents, but this was just too much. It's very overwhelming and just...very juvenile. It has that very sweet, candy-like scent. I usually gravitate toward things like that, but at my age I guess I'm just opting for something classier.

on 3/5/2014 4:07:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I usually go for spicy Orientals and scents with more balance between the sweetness and other aspects of the scent.Lately I have been experimenting with layering fragrances with the hope that the result will be longer lasting than the scents standing by themselves. Pink Sugar wore past all the others and even intensified until I washed it off.
Aquolina's Pink Sugar more than surprised me, it blew me away! I am thrilled to discover just how well crafted this long lasting beauty it truly is. On my skin, I get three notes, but with perfection, truth and clarity. Unlike others, I get no alcohol worth mentioning or any "burnt" sensation from beginning to end. No liquorice. Just a rich, true and delightful cotton candy "straight from the county fair" note resting on a solid, thick creamy vanilla base, and a subtle caramel note in the mix. Uncomplicated yet perfect. A fun, lighthearted scent for the child in us.

on 2/9/2014 5:33:00 PM

This is the cologne you would wear if you lived in Candyland. It smells exactly like cotton candy, caramel, peanuts, and candied apples. I went to an ice cream store the other day called Brewsters and as i was standing in line i couldnt tell if the scent i was smelling was this cologne or the caramel and ice cream coming from the store!!!!! I am a guy so when people ask what i am wearing i would never say i'm wearing "pink sugar". I say its a new guys scent called Candyman. LOL!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite perfume of all time!! If I could only own 1 perfume this would be the 1. HG!!!!

I really enjoy this perfume. It takes me back to a younger me. My twin sister and my husband love it also. I received a sample from Ulta and wore it right away. If they didn't give me such a big reaction to it, I might would had thought it was just me that loved it so much. It's sweet and young smelling. I adore it and it last all day on me. 👍👍Two thumbs up!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I only now started wearing this again. I wore this previously for 3 full years. It was my signature scent for the longest time, anyone who smelled this knew it was me. It brings back a lot of memories... Anyways about the perfume: it'll last you awhile. You don't need a lot of it at all, 2 sprays is okay. I kind of go up to 4 spritzes but on me it doesn't smell strong at all, just gives a really good sillage. However I wait before leaving my house, by the time I've left my house it's already at dry down. Pink Sugar isn't going to smell like flowers or oriental frangrances. It is EXTREMELY sweet. It smells like caramel, vanilla and sugar. Baked goods really. On the initial spray it smells very much like licorice. However on me the licorice smell fades very fast unlike some other reviews that I read. This scent lasts a really long time on me, I don't find myself reapplying this during the day, it's very long lasting on me so although I agree this is expensive, technically speaking you'll be saving money since the bottle will last you so long. I also get a ton of compliments when I wear this, guys really do love it. Forever a favourite.

Popular Fragrances