Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

1919 reviews

on 6/24/2014 11:14:00 PM

The smell of Pink Sugar reminds me of vanilla buttercreamy cupcakes topped with pink sprinkles. I received the rollerball as a gift and tried it on for fun even though I assumed it would be too sweet. Well, it was entirely too sweet but for some reason I can't seem to get enough of it. This smells so delicious. I can't wear this to work but often rush home to wear it at night for a few hours until I shower. I'd definitely consider this a guilty pleasure.

on 6/12/2014 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I found this perfume when I met a Stripper! Or dancer, as prefers to be called. She smelled dilicious and kindly gifted me with a small sample- which I expected never to wear, because it had such a sweet smell.
I was wrong.
I don't know if it's the scent itself, or the way it works on me, but EVERYONE loves this perfume! I've never had so many compliments in a fragrance- men, woman, kids, little old ladies, everyone is constantly telling me how good I smell.
I think it's because it smells like cookies.
But whatever, bring in the compliments!

Way too sweet. I will give this to my 11 year old daughter to play with.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

You can never go wrong with this perfume. It's been my favorite for about a year and i do not look back at it. It has a sweet cotton candy scents with a hint of vanilla. It's one of my favorites and everyone should try it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This reminded me of Bath and Body Works seasonal fragrance Vanilla Bean Noel. If you're not a fan of that, you may want to skip this one. It's a very sweet vanilla/cotton candy scent. I find it to be quite long lasting and I only give a couple quick sprays. Throughout the day it fades to a very pleasant vanilla musk. Similar to incense. It's more expensive than Vanilla Bean Noel (I paid around $20 at TJ Maxx) but you don't need to wait until they release it around Xmas.

Sweet baby yummy dessert in a bottle! There are so many reviews here that mine won't make a difference, but I couldn't resist talking about Pink Sugar.

I'll start off by saying: I should hate this perfume. There are so many things wrong with it; too sweet, too young, too vanilla, too caramel, too cotton candy, too cloying...but I don't know, I think that's why I'm in love with it. It's a gourmand's dream with a cherry on top. I'm not even a gourmand scent kind of person.

I bought this to try for spring/summer, but it doesn't work with my body chemistry for those seasons. However, I cannot WAIT until winter comes rolling back around so I can pull out my sweaters and wrap myself up in all this warm, sweet, delicious goodness.

Now, I'm not sure if I'd wear this to work at the office, it feels more like a weekend relaxing at home, or a going out with the family for breakfast kind of scent. I might try it and see how it goes, but again, it won't be until winter.

on 4/21/2014 7:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

too sweet, cloyingly sweet, bad bubblegum sweet, sticky sickly sweet. I guess it was too sweet for my scentabilities.

This does not work with my skin chemistry at all. I am not partial to sweet scents anyway, so not a good choice, but it turns very chemical, sweet on me, with a strange cleaning product undertone- not for me.

on 4/19/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Nauseatingly sweet with no depth.

on 3/13/2014 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This stuff lasts. I get compliments when I wear it. It is very overwhelming to start (it can almost be nauseating), but gets better the longer it's worn. I get asked how I make this last all day, but no reapplication is ever needed.

on 3/5/2014 4:07:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I usually go for spicy Orientals and scents with more balance between the sweetness and other aspects of the scent.Lately I have been experimenting with layering fragrances with the hope that the result will be longer lasting than the scents standing by themselves. Pink Sugar wore past all the others and even intensified until I washed it off.
Aquolina's Pink Sugar more than surprised me, it blew me away! I am thrilled to discover just how well crafted this long lasting beauty it truly is. On my skin, I get three notes, but with perfection, truth and clarity. Unlike others, I get no alcohol worth mentioning or any "burnt" sensation from beginning to end. No liquorice. Just a rich, true and delightful cotton candy "straight from the county fair" note resting on a solid, thick creamy vanilla base, and a subtle caramel note in the mix. Uncomplicated yet perfect. A fun, lighthearted scent for the child in us.

Popular Fragrances