Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
Kevyn Aucoin Curler open Shu Uemura 24K and Kevyn Aucoin curlersKevyn Aucoin Curler

4.2

on 3/16/2004 10:55:00 AM

I've tried just about everything to curl my lashes and this is THE ONE. The pads seem to last forever and I have never been able to achieve such a natural curl with any other eyelash curler.

on 8/27/2003 3:07:00 AM

Well, I LOVE this!! I bought it after Craig at Bendel's used it on me. This works just as good as the Shu, and I like that the pads are red (so that it is easier to see when curling your lashes). Also, although they seem very similar (just compared the two) for some reason I am able to get in much closer to my lid than I was with my Shu with no pinching. The main reason I bought this though was because you can reverse the pads and use the other side, so in effect, it's almost like you're getting 4 pads (really just 2 but since reversible then 4)....actually, I just tried this with my Shu and seems those are "reversible" too. Okay, well...I still like the red pads... :P lol, still a good product overall, and I would probably repurchase because I get less pinching with this curler for only $3.50 more than my Shu. UPDATE: Still loving this curler! Pads seem to last longer than my Shu one so I'll be repurchasing this! I've been using this 3-5 times a week since late July (it is now January) and the original pad in the curler is still going strong! Woohoo! :)

on 3/6/2003 7:07:00 PM

I think this is a nice eyelash curler but the price is ridiculous. After shipping I payed 24$ for this curler. It's a little awkward to use but that is my fault, I've been using a cheap, beat down eyelash curler from the drugstore for the past 5 years and I've grown acustomed to that one. It does curl the lashes better than my old one but I still cannot get over the price. It's very cute with the red pad but I think I should have went with the Shu Umera one. I definitely won't repurchase b/c I plan on it lasting me the rest of my life.

on 3/2/2003 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this curler because the pad is much springier and fatter than the one on my shu. I use this in conjunction with my lashpro. While the lashpro refrains from the angled lashes, this one CAN give an angle if you want it to. Sometimes I appreciate that at the base of my Asian lashes, because curling my lashes out often makes them appear shorter in the longrun.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I happened to read about Kevyn Aucoin's eyelash curler just when my last pad for my Shu Uemura curler died so I thought I'd give it a try. I have to say that this product performs very well, as well as Shu Uemura's eyelash curler. I like that the pad is red (instead of black) although the claim that the red pad allows you to get the eyelash curler in closer meant nothing to me. I have no problems getting the eyelash curler in close! The reason this isn't a rave (despite the excellence of the product) is that I don't see how it's worth $5 more than Shu Uemura's eyelash curler. So just for financial reasons (not to mention the convenience factor of being able to buy S.U.'s eyelash curler almost anywhere) I probably wouldn't buy this again.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools