Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
Kevyn Aucoin Curler open Shu Uemura 24K and Kevyn Aucoin curlersKevyn Aucoin Curler

4.2

on 3/6/2003 7:07:00 PM

I think this is a nice eyelash curler but the price is ridiculous. After shipping I payed 24$ for this curler. It's a little awkward to use but that is my fault, I've been using a cheap, beat down eyelash curler from the drugstore for the past 5 years and I've grown acustomed to that one. It does curl the lashes better than my old one but I still cannot get over the price. It's very cute with the red pad but I think I should have went with the Shu Umera one. I definitely won't repurchase b/c I plan on it lasting me the rest of my life.

on 3/2/2003 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this curler because the pad is much springier and fatter than the one on my shu. I use this in conjunction with my lashpro. While the lashpro refrains from the angled lashes, this one CAN give an angle if you want it to. Sometimes I appreciate that at the base of my Asian lashes, because curling my lashes out often makes them appear shorter in the longrun.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I happened to read about Kevyn Aucoin's eyelash curler just when my last pad for my Shu Uemura curler died so I thought I'd give it a try. I have to say that this product performs very well, as well as Shu Uemura's eyelash curler. I like that the pad is red (instead of black) although the claim that the red pad allows you to get the eyelash curler in closer meant nothing to me. I have no problems getting the eyelash curler in close! The reason this isn't a rave (despite the excellence of the product) is that I don't see how it's worth $5 more than Shu Uemura's eyelash curler. So just for financial reasons (not to mention the convenience factor of being able to buy S.U.'s eyelash curler almost anywhere) I probably wouldn't buy this again.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools