Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 4/14/2008 4:53:00 AM

This felt as though it was really 'doing something' whilst I was applying it. Not so!
I can't see that this has imparted any moisturisation at all to my damaged lengths, and hair is unmanageable, frizzy and strawlike.

If you need to correct damage like mine the best I have found so far is John Frieda Miraculous Repair (individual vials used before shampooing) followed after shampooing with JF Miraculous Recovery Masque. They actually make a difference!

FINALLY! I have found THE conditioner for my hair! Seriously, this stuff is so wonderful. I have been on the hunt for a light-weight conditioner/detangler for my curly, below shoulder length hair for almost a year now, and nothing has come even close to what this product can deliver. Honestly, after two applications I noticed I difference. I was able to run a comb through my wet hair without pulling out clumps, nor did I have to spray on a ton of detangling solution either (which always weighed down my hair after it was dry). I've noticed that my split-ends are mended and my hair has an over all healthier feeling to it. And not mention the smell is super pretty too. I use this in conjunction with the Tonic shampoo by B&B to control some dry scalp issues, and I couldn't be more satisfied. Yes, B&B is pricey, but after how many cheaper bottles I have thrown away because they simply didn't work on my hair, I will gladly keep coming back to this!

on 1/26/2008 11:25:00 PM

My hair tends to react well to silicon-based products (like Neutrogena and Pantene), and I think this is more water-based. Its texture is pretty thick, but I didn't feel that it deep-conditions my hair at all. Also, the fruity mango-ey scent is overpowering to me. For the price I paid, around $14.99 USD, I feel like it should be a miracle in a jar and it wasn't. It's just a good, regular conditioner which I can find for cheaper elsewhere.

on 1/27/2008 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have long Asian hair and have tried hundreds of conditioners over the years. This one is fabulous for an "every day" type conditioner. It does not leave my hair feeling greasy or heavy and gets out all the knots and tangles. I still use a weekly mask or deep conditioner, but this is my every day conditioner. (I use it with the Gentle shampoo.)

I used this product for years. I even bought it by the liter which is completely unheard of for me. It worked very well for my short, dry, color treated hair. It also smells really nice. I noticed though, as my hair has gotten longer that it started to leave a build up + give me flakes. This horse has since been put out to pasture. sorry to see you go.

on 3/18/2008 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have coloured brown hair and was given this as a gift. Great on my hair and it leaves it super soft and healthy looking. Only problem for me is the price - its $39AUD - far too expensive for what it is although a little goes a long way.

on 1/16/2008 11:11:00 AM

LOVE this conditioner. I have naturally coarse dry hair that has been through the wringer, SuperRich is expensive, but such a thick consistency that a little goes a long way. No other product detangles like this, and I have tried EVERYTHING. My hair was a puffy frizzy bleached mess a few years ago, (before I found this conditioner, so I'm not sure how it works on a whole head of ruined hair) now my hair is growing out, so only my ends are damaged, so I use this product on my ends, every time I shower, no matter what, it always smoothes, sleeks, and makes combing through easy. Don't like the smell, but its a small price to pay (on top of the big price, for the bottle) for such consistency.

on 1/5/2008 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First off, I love the way this smells more than any hair product in the world. The smell slightly lingers in your hair all day. Love it.

As far as a conditioning goes, it's really great. Before I damaged my like crazy, this would make it sooo soft and smooth. However, like a lot of products, I don't think it handles my damaged hair quite as well as I'd like it to, especially if I'm spending $25 on a bottle. For normal or plain dry hair, this stuff is amazing and well worth it, though.

I'd buy it again if my hair ever grows out and the damage is gone.

on 1/24/2008 11:41:00 PM

If you have medium to course hair on the dryish side, this is a great conditioner. Especially for the ends. Plus I think it smells great and the scent is subtle. (I'm not a big fan if hair products that smell really strong and perfumey.) Also, this is the only bottle in my shower that isn't thrashed. The bottle is short and fat and sturdy and doesn't fall off of the shelf and bust open. An important quality for a klutz like me.

The packaging and pricing of this product are the problems. The product itself is amazing for people protecting their dry or highlighted hair. I have long highlighted hair and am a swimmer. I will splurge for this stuff in the summer. I leave it in as long as I can and rinse it with cool water. It is the best out there.