wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

on 4/7/2017 2:31:00 PM

Ok, these are my favorite liquid lips that I have tried along with Kat von D. I am a balm addict, and usually like creamy/glossy lips. But sometimes you are going out to dinner or have an event and just want a lipstick that stays put. These stay put, are lightweight on my lips, and aren't horrifically drying. My lip lines don't stand out too much when I use these. The price is amazing. The color selection is meh. I have the rose, mocha, a purple and the "fierce" red. I had the pink, but returned it as it was a horrible white based Barbie pink on me. The rose and mocha are pretty good MLBB on me, one leaning cooler, the other warmer. The line could use more of these, it is not big enough for everyone to find their perfect color. The purple is pinkish based and flattering. The red is not my HG, it is a tiny bit too cool for me, but it doesn't turn straight fuchsia so it is ok for when I want a red but don't want to waste using my HG discontinued KVD Project Chimps. I want a hot pink next. These are worth the 4-5 bucks.

on 4/6/2017 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are matte liquid lipsticks and are super opaque. These are super affordable and light weight. These are not super drying which is great since a lot of mattes do that. They are so great and affordable, great choice of colors too. Try them!

on 4/6/2017 9:03:00 AM

I have the whole collection, and I've never been a fan of red lipstick until I found these babies. Plus, they are almost identical to Jeffree Star's Velour liquid lipsticks, from the packaging to the product itself they are so identical it's scary. They are matte, but not matte to where it feels like your lips are drying out. It feels like your wearing nothing and I love it! It doesn't smear, and dries quickly. You can also layer and ombré the colors if you needed to. There's just an endless amount of opportunities with these lipsticks, and such a range of beautiful colors! My favorite of the collection is Flame of the Game!

on 4/4/2017 3:05:00 AM

I bought this in Rebel Rose after seeing my fave nail Polish YouTuber wearing it. It's very reasonably priced as are most Wet n Wild products. The shade Rebel Rose is very wearable. Kind of a MLBB look, depending on your complexion. The formula is great. It goes on smooth. Feels comfortable and stays put. I have worn it alone and with gloss over it. Looks really nice with Buxom Dolly over it. After initially trying this, I bought two more for back up & purse. I haven't tried any other shades yet. There are some good videos on YouTube showing people swatching the different shades. I should mention I have never owned any matte lip product before this one. More of a gloss person, but so glad I tried this. It's really great! 😊

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really like these lipsticks a lot more than I thought I would.
I bought two shades Berry Recognize and Coral Corruption.
I do really like both but Coral Corruption which is a bright red-toned coral seemed too bright on my skin tone, or at least too bright for my taste.
It looks amazing on my sister who is lighter than me, she is mac NC25 and rattan 2w2 in Estee lauder double wear. I am nc35 and wheat 3n2 in Estee lauder.
I use the shade Berry recognize, it is much deeper on the lips than in the tube.
On my medium skin tone, it is a berry wine shade and I really it.
It is not too much for summertime due to being a berry rose type shade so it works, but I also think it will be very nice for fall as well. I love when I find shades I feel I can wear anytime.
It is very long wearing and dries rather quickly. Another good thing is that it is not drying on the lips.
I would 100% recommend using a lip liner before applying because the edges just do not look as nice without it. The wand could be improved for applying more neatly.
On days I do not want it to be as bold I will just use my finger and tap the color onto my lips.
It does start to wear off close to four hours with eating and drinking but not too bad and not peeling like other long-lasting lipsticks I have used in the past.
Mostly just the centers and starts to fade a bit but you can add another layer and it looks fine. After 12 hours it was still stuck there.
I recommend taking it along with you to touch up if needed or taking a lip balm (FYI the balm will remove the lasting power) and use it to help blend the product back into the lips if it starts to get a little patchy.

It does remove easily with Ponds cold cream or other oily type product.
If you eat anything greasy that will tend to make it come off so be careful and touch up if needed so it does not get crazy looking.
I plan on buying Give Me Mocha and hopefully, they come out some other colors.

on 4/1/2017 1:04:00 PM

These are great cheap matte lippies. I have bought several colors, and wear them regularly. At $4.99 a pop, you can't go wrong. I believe the apply far better than NYX soft matte lip cream, and last longer. It applies easily, and dries quickly. But it's not the normal dry, uncomfortable matte. I would recommend these!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I like the price point of this product and the packaging and the colour even (Give Me Mocha) but I absolutely hate the fact that this is actually very drying. I've tired several ways to use this, alone, after lip balm, after argan oil and yet this stuff is still drying eventually.

I know liquid lipsticks are generally supposed to be drying but I do own several liquid lipsticks from several other brands and some of them are just less drying than this one. For me, at least. I do naturally have dry lips though so perhaps if you do not have dry lips, this may work well for you like it has for many other people.

on 3/30/2017 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Holycrap!!!!!!!! These liquid lipsticks are AMAZING. The pigmentation, color payoff and the staying power are fabulous. It goes on smooth and creamy and dries within seconds. Even after lunch and drink of water it is still there. So far I have 2 colors. Nice to Fuchsia and Give me Mocha. I loooove these two sooo much. GMM is a chestnut rose and NTF is a bright blue based pink *love* I got these on sale in CVS and paid 4 bucks each plus tax, what???? Don't see cracking or paper dry lips with this liquid lipstick. I am eyeing the red one next :))
Edit** Nice to Fuchsia is beautiful blue based pink, perfect for the warmer weathers.
Give Me Mocha is a color that can be worn year around. Perfect everyday color.
Update ** 4/22/2017 - Even though I loveeeee Give Me Mocha the staying power is ok plus the reapplication is tacky. For the price it is still the bomb.
Update **9/13/2017 - I wore to an interview and totally regretted it, started crumbling on me within an hour..wahhh :( I don't know what happened ??? This is my 2'nd tube and the color is slightly different than the first one..grrrrr!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I own four of these, and love them all. I have two nudes, and two dark colors. The formula seems pretty even between all of the shades, and there's no patchiness to them. The applicator is curved, which makes application so effortless. Super pigmented, although I do notice crumbling after only about an hour of wear. I love the shade range.

Ehhhhh, its not awful. But it's not that great either. I LOVE the applicator, a neat doe foot type thing that really helps with application. I like the way it goes on, and the way it lasts. BUTTTTT not how it looks on. Personally I had lines all through it, like bad. I did mix it with a NYX matte butter cream... GIRL NEW BAE. Lasted for HOURSSSS. Overall its meh. I might get another to see if maybe I just got a dud, but other than that probably wouldn't buy again.