Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.2

I completely agree with the reviewer that said that this smells just like nail polish! To me, it's a mixture of nail polish and nail polish remover. Yuck. I just tried it on again for the sake of it and I'm not sure if it's gone sour (after one year?) or if it's just as vile as I remembered. I'm giving it two lippies though, I smelled it on my aunt and it does suit her, it just smells flowery on her skin.

on 8/17/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I smelled this at the department store today and I sprayed it about 4 times on a scent tester stick and had a puzzled look on my face. I really could NOT smell this thing at all. It has a very, very weak scent for a "perfume" and the smell wasn't all that great. It was one of the first perfumes I smelled that day too so my nose was "fresh". I was actually very disappointed in this one.

on 5/22/2012 1:56:00 PM

i used to live for this scent in high school, so i do love it. it lasts a long time, smells fruity and fresh!! price is pretty good.

on 4/20/2012 3:04:00 PM

I'm kind of sad about all the bad reviews, because I really like this perfume. I wonder if it's an acquired taste for the smell, because I really enjoy it. It's light, citrus scent is perfect for summer and is nice and upbeat. It's not overpowering and doesn't hurt my nose or give me headaches like a lot of perfumes do. Will buy again for sure!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I liked this fresh, citrus scent but I didn't love it enough to repurchase it.

I was given this as a gift...not sure if that's a bad sign to get perfume as a gift, but anyway...It smells wonderful and really simple and clean, which I like. I don't usually wear/like perfumes - I'd rather just shower and smell clean, but this is so subtle and fresh, I really like it. I especially like it in the summer and it doesn't compete too much with my lotion or shampoo smells. It's really nice and doesn't make you smell like an old lady - which I like! :)

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I love Happy (and Happy Heart, but that's another review)

I'm very surprised at the bad reviews. This is just a basic, fresh and classic scent. I think it smells "just showered" clean. I don't think that people will walk into a room with someone wearing Happy and think "who has perfume on?" It doesn't assault you like some heavier fragrances. My favorite everyday frag is CK One (and all of its offspring) and to me this falls in the same category. When I want something sophisticated and heavier I get out my Chanel Chance or Coco Mademoiselle. Happy is perfect for summer. Purchased and will repurchase. :)

on 4/18/2012 6:04:00 PM

Yuck..Who wants to smell like every other fragrance sold in dept stores? Plus, it doesn't last at all and made my neck break out in bumps. No thanks.

I got this as a gift and i cannot stand the smell. To me it smells like nail polish or nail polish remover. I definitly will not be wearing this perfume.

on 4/6/2012 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I do not like this scent at all. i know its lots of peoples favorite and i know many people around me who wear this. but i dont find this smell pleasant or fresh. it has this weird note to it that i cannot explain but this scent is definitely a turn off for me... the packaging is also boring and for what you get its so expensive! but then again we all have different opinions...

Popular Fragrances