Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Definitely everything good anyone says about this palette is true: pigment, texture, colors, performance etc. all are awesome. I have not yet figured out how to do an eye look using more than a few colors from this palette, so I just stick to 3 and love the outcome every time no matter which 3 I choose. Each color looks great on its own as well. Don't let the girly pink velvet exterior fool you - this is sophisticated and bold palette that will add some interest into any collection!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Is this the best palette of all time or is this the best palette of all time? For me, at least, it is. I hadn't really tried anything from ABH before this palette blew up, but as soon as I saw swatches I knew this thing had to be mine. Very quickly it became my favorite palette because of its versatility and the amazing, mind-blowing, off the charts quality of the shadows. I can do day or night looks, subtle or dramatic looks, and anything in between with this palette. I wish it had one medium shimmery shade for lids, but otherwise this palette is practically perfect in every way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

How have i not written a review for this yet? This is my top favourite e/s palette I have ever owned to date. The colours are extremely flattering on my fair-light neutral complexion and they all blend like a dream.

The texture is very creamy and pigmented but does kick up some powder. I find I can get away with just literally touching my brush in ever so gently so I don't get powder everywhere and it's still really well pigmented. The brush it comes with is pretty decent but I prefer a bigger fluffier crease brush (NYX) for these. I use more of the matte shades, but the shimmers are also really nice.

Highly recommend for any avid makeup-applier, might have a bit of a learning curve for beginners.

I finally broke down and got this lovely palette. I wanted it since it came out but I held off for 2 reasons:

-just couldn't justify buying yet another palette.
- I thought I was too old to pull off these colors

But lo and behold, what do i find in my inbox but a 20% coupon for Ulta. That was all the motivation I needed.

I love this palette so much! Every single time I went to Ulta & Sephora I swatched this palette. The shadows are soooo very soft, pigmented, and true to color of what you see in the pans. What drew me to it is the uniqueness of the colors. They apply so darned nicely, too! I even love the brush that comes with it.There's nothing more I can say that hasn't been said on here already.

This is one of the few products in which the hype is justified, IMO. The only negative here is the packaging. Its going to drive me crazy trying to keep smudges off of it. It sure is lovely, though.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i really love this Platte like seriously . its very pigmented and the colors are absolutely amazing . i created a video on my thoughts on some other make up products you guys should check it out .

Check it out ? :)

I love this palette mostly because it is SO pigmented, I wish all palettes were this easy to apply! All it takes is one little tap into the shadow and you will have plenty of product, you may even have to tap some off. The colors are beautiful and the color combo makes it possible to use for light daytime eye or darker night eyes. I love the packaging, except I wish the outside was easier to keep clean. its kind of velvety. The brush that comes with it seems kind of cheap but actually works very well.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

ONE OF THE BEST WARM TONE PALETTE I HAVE
you want an orange-ish look? there you go
you want a reddish look? there you go
You can create tons of looks with this palette from daily to glam look.
easy to blend, pigmentation is great, color selection is amazing
the brush is quite helpful
but i just don't really like the material of the packaging, I mean why would you pick this kind of packaging for a great product like this :/

So the only downside is the packaging, for the product itself it's worth your money if you love warm tone palette.

on 5/20/2017 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have had this for about a month now and I have done several different looks with this palette and I LOVE it! Modern Renaissance has a ton of variety between warma and cooler pink toned looks, the shadows are VERY pigmented and any fallout can be dealt with b y tapping the brush before applying. It is now my favorite palette!

on 5/16/2017 6:18:00 AM

This palette really is amazing. The colors are gorgeous and they all blend SO easily. I was a little hesitant about trying the red shades but they are really pretty blended into the crease and outer corner. I highly recommend this palette!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Okay, I never ever thought ANY eyeshadows could be this amazing! It's magical !
This thing is so fucking expensive, but amazing! The colours are so beautiful and bendable and do last good on my eyelids. They are so pigmented that its almost too much, it's like painting on your eyelids!
Absolutely love it, and think I want to try more of her eyeshadows.