Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

4.5

on 4/12/2017 5:01:00 PM

I love the quality of the shadows, very buttery and pigmented! It's a versatile palette, I can do daytime neutral and evening dramatic looks with it no problem, the shadows practically blend themselves!

The only downsides are the packaging tends to get grubby real quick and the pans are pretty small.. I have hit pan on 3 shades already (rare for me) and I don't use this everyday, I have only had the palette for a little over a month.. Surprised at how little is in each pan compared to naked palettes etc..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette and I love the colors! All the colors are very highly pigmented and blend so easily. They are buttery but also have quite a lot of fall out so you may want to do your eye makeup before your face makeup and make sure to tap excess of the brush. The packaging of the palette looks great but gets dirty so easily because it is a light pink suede/velvet material. The colours are gorgeous and you can create heaps of different looks, both natural and bold. I would recommend this to someone who loves bright warm colours and wants to try something different with their eye makeup.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This palette is stunning.
There are so many fabulous, varied looks you can create with this, from neutral browns, to deep pinks and burgundy's. My favourite shade has to be Buon Fresco, a unique lavender shade that just looks beautiful with blue eyes.
The forumla on the matte's is fantastic, very bendable, very soft, and very little kick up. I saw some people talking about there being a bit of fall out, but I personally haven't experienced this. I always tap off my brushes before I use them, and I think this helps to keep fall out of any product at bay. The shimmers are stunning, especially when used with a dampened brush. The packaging, to me, is gorgeous. It certainly feels like £42's worth of packaging. People have complained about the lid and the faux suede texture. I can see how this is irritating, and it does pick up product and can get dirty very easily. However, I just keep it in it's uni-carton most of the time so nothing can get to it.
Overall, I absolutely adore this palette, it's truly fantastic.

on 4/5/2017 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my first palette from AOBH. I wanted to try something a bit more different than the everyday nudes I wear, like the Urban Decay Naked 2 & Naked Basics, respectfully. The quality of the pigmentation is impressive. I find the product similar to NARS shadows. Although, I really don't like the felt packaging. I feel that as soon as I put pallette in my makeup case, it's going to get so disgusting.The Buon Fresco, Primavera, Vermier and Antique bronze are absolutely stunning. However, I highly doubt I will ever wear Love Letter and Venetian Red. Overall, this is a great buy for those who is looking for something a little more adventurous and really likes to play up the eye.

My go-to palette. The pigmentation is CRAZY, the shadows are so buttery and blendable.
Only thing I have to say: there's a little bit of fallout, but nothing crazy, I've had this problem with most of the palettes I own. And the brush isn't the best, but it does its job. I like the "flat" part of it, more than the blending one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

perfect. gorg colours. BEST pigment ever, so blendable. i love this it is a must have

I really really wanted to love this product however all the hype it had just left me so disappointed. For the amount of hype this product had I thought it would be a God send but nope it was just absolutely horrendous for me. Now I love and support ABH I think they have a great line of everything and their other eyeshadows are great, I know that red shadows are very hard to formulate so I get why there is so much fallout. My issue is that these colors faded way too quickly for me, I could have used it glue as a primer and they would still fade. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Price point wise it is a great value, tons of shadows that come out to about 4.08 per shadow. Price is reasonable but that's it. Packaging is meh and gets dirty super quick. I don't know this palette was just not for me, I love seeing the looks everyone else makes with these and I wish it worked for me but unfortunately no cigar.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was doubtful about buying this at first since I mostly use neutral colors. This palette is amazing I thought it would be overrated and not good but the quality is amazing. You can do so many different looks with this palette and it blends like a dream. My favorite palette ever I'm in love!

I was on the fence about purchasing this for a few months. Recently, a dear friend of mine has this palette and was kind enough to let me try it. That's all it took. I was immediately in love. The colours are beautifully pigmented and stay in place very well. They're blendable and buttery soft. The shades within the palette are so unique. I'm so thrilled with this palette. I'd buy this over and over again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A beautiful collection of warm shades to choose from and the palette itself is well-made. The shades are pigmented and soft to work with and glide effortlessly on my lids. I do need a primer still but it is not a deal breaker for me.I had been debating whether to get this or not and I can honestly say it is a keeper. Suitable for every season in my opinion too.