Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.4

Love it.

I saw this on one of kathleenlights video,her no mirror makeup video.

And I thought"If someone can make it that beautiful without a mirror,I might at least make it look like that with mirror."

So I went and get it lol.

I do understand the thought of that there are a little lack of peachy colour to call it a peach pallet,but I personally feel like it's kind of on point,I mean,main characters have to be the minorities right?

Oh and why I love this pallet?

It's a perfect everyday pallet,and all the good thing about too faced eye shadows works the same.

But there is one thing that I just can't get on the too faced pallet with this kind of package,they made the pallet with these good size mirror and cover them up with cardboard,just because they thought it's cute?
Why not just the cute card board and light weight pallet or just practical size mirror like you want me to use the mirror.

Anyway the shadows are really great so I can deal with anything came with them.

Oh and I don't really like the peach scent on this one,smells like peach soda not real peach.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am really pleased with this palette. Not so much the hype and the limited quantities which made getting this palette so difficult. This palette doesn't have any ground-breaking shades and many are easily dupe-able (essentially this is a neutral palette with pops of pinky peach, green and purple), but I like the fact that I can have all of these shades in one palette. And I really like this palette.

I don't enjoy the smell of this palette but it's not the worst thing in the world. It smells like chalky candy peaches.

I love the array of shades in this palette. Everything is so much prettier in person than the pictures online! There are so many beautiful shades in this palette, every time I open it, I don't know which shade to use first, I just want to use them all! The shimmers are buttery, the mattes are pigmented and the shades work so well together putting a look together is effortless.

I also love the fact that all the shadows are the same size. I never used those big shades, they always ended up being too light for my NW45 skin tone and I disliked having big shades I never used. I really like the overall tone of this palette, I find there are so many rich, dark, shades that play so nicely with my dark skin.

There are no straight up duds in this palette like there were in the Chocolate Bar (I'm looking at you Candied Violet and Strawberry Bon Bon). There are a few shades that are sheer or patchy or prone to sheering out when blended (like Just Peachy, Talk Derby to Me, and Candied Peach) but they're still workable.

All in all; I enjoy the warmth and deepness of this palette and think the shades are really gorgeous. I do enjoy the array of shades and I think the packaging is adorable. It's not a must-have palette, but it will make a good addition to someone's collection if they like warm eyeshadows.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This has already become one of my favorite palettes! I love the way the colors all work together to create effortless looks. The metallic shades are so wonderfully pigmented without needing to wet your brush, and the dark colors also have a really nice color payoff IMO. Some of the colors (white peach, nectar, peaches 'n cream) may not show up well on fairer skin tones, but that doesn't mean those shades are useless! The smell is also quiet nice - not nearly as strong as the first Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I really hope Too Faced makes this a permanent part of their collection!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is a great everyday palette. I use all these shades on a regular basis. though I do agree that there could have been a better selection of peach shades since it is supposed to be a peach palette. Plus side though, it smells awesome and is very versatile.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

THIS IS MU HG PALETTE! The signature peach shade is perfect, along with summer yum, talk derby to me, and Bellini! the colors blend so well and are highly pigmented, they also last all day. I get compliments everywhere I go when I wear this! There isn't a single shade in here that wouldn't look amazing on any skin tone. I have medium tan skin and the pigments look exactly the same on me and in my pale Irish friend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the staying power love it so much

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Downtown triple crown!! I had been stalking Ulta, Sephora, TF, & HSN's websites & this sick palette was always sold out OOS! But I heard 4/7/16 (thursday) it was gonna drop at Ulta brick-and-mortar stores which I have 3 Ulta's in proximity of a 25 mile radius called 1 found out they had been selling it for a week already (wth?! & OOS!!), the other 1 I sent my daddy to when they opened right away (they won't hold them it's 1st come), so my father got there & there were 2 left at 10:20AM!! Mine is missing the look book unfortunately but I love the colors. A lot of neutrals, 3 shades that are def orangish (I love orange e/s), a random green & a plum; & smells like peaches! I got this for $32 w points & a 20% coupon so def worth it! This is such a nice palette. I def did not like having to jump thru all these hoops to get this & PB&J! Makes me feel a bit ill thinking of such shade business practices but I'm here to review the makeup. Long wearing, beautiful colors but if u like neutrals u may have duplicated colors (eg TF Choc Bar, SemiSweet, & BonBons). Love!! I am seriously deliriously made happy by TF! <3

Outstanding palette! Rarely do I find palettes with interesting & pigmented colors that works so well for lighter skin tones. The pink & orange shades make my blue eyes pop -- and there are so many unique combinations to try! Looks way better in person than online- LOVE IT!

I got my pallet when it was in stores at Ulta. I love this pallet. The colors blend so nicely and the pigment is great. Love how it smells like peach candy. I wish this pallet was permanent. So I will enjoy it while it last.

I really LOVE THIS PALETTE. It's such a special selection of shades and the quality is the Too Faced norm but getting my hands on it was such a pain... Here's how I did it though: I am a 20 year old college student, not a big makeup celebrity so I don't get my hands on new limited edition products that easily. First you will want to talk to the manager at ulta where she will tell you what you want to know about it (ask ask ask when it's getting restocked she will know). Then set the date in your calendar and set an alarm for 7 am of that day. You'll want to call in and have them put one on hold for you and if they don't want to do that you're not speaking with the right person; ask for the manager! Make sure you tell them to put one on hold (early morning they just got the shipment so they have a bunch to tie down for other people.) let them know what time you'll will be in that day and they should hold it. A lot of my friends have had no luck with the online orders because when a popular product is restocked people wait and wait and the servers of that site usually crash in the check out process. I recommend that if you have an obsession with palettes that you really do need this one in your life. :)