Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.4

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this product! All of the eye shadows in the palette are highly pigmented and it is mainly a warm toned palette with a few cool toned shades. It applies very smoothly as well. The palette also smells like peach candy and is so strong that some of my other palettes smell like peach candy too. The only complaint that I have is that the palette is pretty pricey! However, if I ever happened to hit pan on all of the shades I would definitely repurchase. I hope that someday this palette will be part of Too Faced permanent collection so everyone can get it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has easily become my go to everyday eye-shadow palette. It was what I hoped the Urban Decay 3 would have been like. Too Faced won me again on this one.

For reference I am an NC 35 and this review is really about how the shadows performed on me. The colours are just as pigmented and buttery as the Chocolate and Semi sweet palettes. I find the performance even better, they blend beautifuly and translate on the lids to give a polished eye look.

The colours in the palette work well together and has an array of transition colours which is amazing. I love the shimmers and the satins. The scent is not as good as the chocolate, and can smell slightly artificial, but it's better than non for me.

The one downer that gets me, is you don't get as much product as the original and I personally like to see consistency in a brand especially since they charge the same for each palette.

I still love this palette, I think it's stayed my desire to look for other palettes since now I have my peaches and pinks.

I'm not a huge fan of all-neutral palettes so Chocolate Bar palettes never appealed to me. But as soon as I saw this one, I knew I have to get it because the colors are just SO pretty! I was on the fence about purchasing it after seeing reviews from temptalia and muse, but my love for warm tones won.
And I can honestly say that Sweet Peach became one of my all time favorites. Apart from the beautiful color selection, the shadows are pigmented and blend very well. My fave shades are (obviously) "Candied Peach", "Just Peachy", I love also "Luscious", "Purée" & "Summer yum"... They last on my eyelids for about 10 hours- maybe not as long as my Sleek shadows but on my favorite Zoeva primer they perform just as good.
I don't care about the smell as long as it doesn't irritate my sensitive, allergy prone skin. The packaging is pretty and sturdy. Given its popularity and hype, it should really become part of the permanent collection. Overall, I think it's a beautiful product and worth the money (regular price, not the eBay one, obviously).

Update August 2017: so it's permanent, cool! I still use it and like it just as much as when I first bought it. If I'm going for neutral look, I usually reach for this palette. I've hit pan on "White Peach", "Luscious", "Candied Peach" and "Just Peachy" (can't help using bright colors lol).

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the colours in this palette so much!! And the pigmentation is really good! The only cons I would say is tht for some of the colors u rly need to build it up to get the shade true to pan. Nonetheless, a beautiful palette for everyday use.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I must admit i wasn't sure what to make of this as i bought it on a whim really and was just lucky to get it as it was in stock at Debenhams for a second time after selling out so fast first time round. However after looking at many tutorials on you tube i got some great ideas to make it work. There are a nice selection of colours neutrals and peachy tones. Some have found the pigmentation lacking and not found there was enough peach colours but i must say i think the colours are very summery and the pigmentation seems fine to me. The palette is subtle but can be built up although i like the subtlety of this palette and i think this is prettier than in your face pigmentation in the summer. I am nw20 in Mac foundation with blue eyes for reference and it makes my eyes look so pretty. One or two iffy powdery colours but overall still a really good value buy. I think it's worth getting for the summer if you can.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with this palette! I'm also in love with peaches and their scent. There is a shade for everyone and every skin tone in this palette from neutral nude shades to warm pinks and rich purples etc. The packaging is slim and good for travel and the smell lasts for ages, it's amazing. They are super pigmented shadows with minimum fallout as well as being super blend-able. I begrudged paying the £30+ for this but after using it a few times it's totally worth it!

Love how the colours are really neutral (sort of) and how pigmented they are. Smell amazing and packagings are beautiful!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I can't tell how much I love this eyeshadow palette and its delicious peachy scent. Too Faced did an amazing job creating the Sweet Peach palette !

I had ordered mine on Sephora in France way before the launching date but of course, I had to wait the day of the launch to get my hands on it. In less that one day, the two Sephora in my town had sold everything. I went back home and tried it out right away.

But first the smell. Let me tell you about the smell. It smelt like peaches in my whole flat. And the packaging is gorgeous. I know that we aren't supposed to focus too much on the packaging and more on the actual product but come on, it's so cute.
The colors are amazing. I am not generally into these colors but for spring and summer, this is perfect. I've used it several times and this is always a pleasure to do it with the peachy scent in my bathroom.

Now the only thing that bugs me is that It is not as pigmented as the original Chocolate bar palette and the semi-sweet. You need to reapply it two or three times to get a nice color payoff. Other than that, I don't mind because this palette is freaking awesome and adds to my makeup stash.

I love it ! I was going to say that I will repurchase, but unfortunately, this won't be a part of the permanent collection... what a pity.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Loooove this palette!! Sold out super quickly when it was released here in Australia so really glad I got my hands on one!! I have both the original chocolate bar and semi sweet chocolate bar palettes which I LOVE but this definitely beats them both out in my opinion! The colour pay off is awesome so you need very little and the shades are very versatile and ridiculously flattering. The peach scent is pretty great too. My fave too faced palette by far. Only interesting little thing I noticed was the most pigmented orangey tinged shades actually slightly stain your lids... I don't really find this an issue though because I reapply daily anyway haha! Otherwise 10 out of 10 :)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

In love with the pretty colors this palette has,once again great pigments from the eyeshadows and I don't regret buying Too Faced eyeshadows!!!

Popular Palettes