Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have to admit, when I received this palette in the mail I was not sold. I've used it practically every day since I got it, and I am in love! Is it the palette to end all palettes? No. However, it's perfect for me. I use every single shadow, which never happens! The quality of the eyeshadow is excellent. Tarte eyeshadow tend to be more dry than others I've used, but only when swatching. They apply easily and pigmented, true to the color in the pan. There is one dud in the palette, Funny Girl. It's even more dry and not as pigmented as the rest of the palette, but it just takes me a couple layers to build it on the lid. I use Urban Decay Primer Potion and MAC Paint Pot as my base, and these last 12+ hours on me. Surprisingly, the bottom row of the palette with the pinky shades is my favorite, which comes as a shock to me! Rebel is my favorite color in the entire palette. I'm super happy with this purchase, and I'm glad I decided to take the plunge! Now I'm interested in the original Tartelette palette.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I had originally intended to buy the first tarte lets bc I prefer mattes and this was mostly neutrals. After I saw this in person I bought in bloom instead and have no regrets. The colors are smooth, blend well, a nice mix of mattes/shimmer. I've been using everyday since I bought it and you can create a variety of looks-it's very versatile. It smells like chocolate too!

on 1/28/2016 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

One of my most favorite palettes! This was my first Tarte eyeshadow purchase and I am so impressed! It provides a nice combination of both matte and frosted eyeshadows. They go on and blend like a dream. It literally has every color that you could possibly want (highlight, lid, crease and eyeliner). Because of this palette I had to get my hands on the original Tarte palette. The original isn't my favorite since it's all matte but the texture and performance of the shadows is the same. $45 for 12 eyeshadows. Well worth the money and the packaging is gorgeous.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Suprised no one has reviewed this yet...this is a lovely palette. I do not have the original TARTElette palette because I am not a 100% matte lover. I prefer there to be some luster to my shadows. This one really struck my fancy because it has the most blendable, soft mattes AND a coordinating semi-metallic luster for a glow. The formula is so buttery...and I was suprised but these smell faintly of chocolate just like a Two Faced chocolate bar palette. I have only one critique, the two darkest shades are almost 99% the same. I would have preferred a black and a dark brown instead of a black and black brown..oh well, it's not a deal breaker. Overall, this is my favorite of my recent Tarte palette purchases. (I also recently bought the Noir and Showstopper and those have blushes and highlighters but the shadows aren't as good as these)

on 1/29/2016 11:10:00 PM

The way the shades are set up in this palette are gorgeous, however, the colors are way too chalky for my liking. Not the best palette that Tarte has come out with.

on 1/30/2016 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the original Tartelette palette.....when the Tartelette in Bloom was released I wasted no time getting it, as well. Not disappointed. In fact, I think I'm liking better than I expected to!

The quality of the shadows is excellent. Soft, easy to blend, little to no fall out, great pigmentation, and I'm easily getting 12 hour wear out of these shadows with no fading or creasing -- the colors stay true all day.

Great mix of mattes & shimmers. The shimmers go on just as nicely as the mattes and look great without being patchy. Good variation in shades from barely there to deeper crease or liner colors.

Packaging is beautiful -- I have a lot of palettes but I find myself reaching for this one most days.

Without question, I would absolutely buy this again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials