Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.9

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 2/18/2009 4:45:00 PM

About the new "Invisible blend 20".

When applied over almost makeup light no.2, it turns a freaky DARK ORANGE colour!

I have had a few laughs with amazed Clinique shopkeepers who all start out saying, it's invisible, it doesn't have colour before I put some no.2 almost makeup on my arm and invisible powder on only half. They are ALL dumbfounded. I had one girl try to tell me that it wasn't changing colour, it was just mattifying. Puh-lease. You have been brainwashed. Look at my arm!

Anyway, I'm now trying to find another Clinque powder that doesn't change my face to an porange colour on application. I just don't get why they don't test for this stuff first!

I agree with the person below....I feel confident enough to use this powder alone! It gives my skin a gorgeous glow, whilst still keeping shine away! It doesn't break me out either! I use Invisible Blend, which is the transparent colour which is meant to suit most skin tones. It does! It looks very natural and perfects my skin! New HG? Only time will tell :-)

on 2/11/2009 5:20:00 PM

i think this is an okay loose powder, however, maybe of the limited colors selection.......i got the 4 in the beginning and it seems to turn really dark on me.......and i went and got the three........but then it still turns dark on me.......i think it's because they are more on the pink side.......it just doesn't look right on my skin.........i preferred the one from chanel much better..........i'm NC 30-35

on 2/13/2009 10:15:00 AM

My HG!
I had breakout last month. I supposed to use loose powder but the one I was using was too drying and didn't have decent coverage. When I switched some additional skincare to Clinique, the BA applied this powder and I love its coverage. It gives smooth appearance and has good oil control. The coverage is sheer but good enough to cover the redness of acne marks. I apply it using Clinique's rub-down method and it gives better coverage. It doesn't clog pores and friendly to my acne-prone skin. I'm now confident enough to go outside wearing this powder alone (no foundation). My acne is now healed and I can say this powder helps a lot.

I took 1 lippies for the price because it is expensive, but it's still cheaper than the other loose powder I used before. Love the packaging that comes with a sifter and a brush, but took a lippie out because I think the brush does nothing.

I bought this in translusent and I love it! It sets in my foundation perfectly and gives me a little shimmer. The brush it came with is nice but the bristles come off after a while.

I use this product when I don't feel like putting my superfit on. It has a nice finish and I have the invisible shade so it blends perfectly with my medium skin tone.

on 12/19/2008 4:21:00 PM

I have used this for a few years in Transparency 3. I see there are additional colors, which would be interesting to test when I need more. It feels light when applied and lasts. Feels silky and is not obvious at all. Works alone or with any foundations- to date I have not had a problem with this.

on 12/19/2008 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This powder is like one of those quiet champions. It is not glamorous to buy, but it performs beautifully. Very sheer, undetectable finish on my pale, cool toned skin. It is so sheer that I imagine most people could find a shadefor them. This tones down shine well and makes foundation last. I've realized that I've tended not to appreciate it as much as I should because it's not glamorous to me. How unfair! I highly recommend this star performer!

I have this in Transparency Bronze and in my opinion, it is the best all-over face powder to give your skin that perfect tan "glow". The color seems rather dark in the container but it's subtle if you apply it with a light hand. It comes in a sifter container so you can use as much or as little as you want and it's pretty good to travel with. The brush that comes with it is unfortunately useless so I toss it. But you get a lot of product for the $19 that it costs so I will continue to purchase and re-purchase as it is for sure one of my HG items!!!

on 1/17/2009 1:32:00 AM

I got it in invisble and it was good it helped blend my foundation more into my face it was a great product and i would buy again