Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

4.5

on 3/25/2016 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

yes you need this palette. it's beautiful and smells amazing! great pigmentation and blends like a dream

out of this, the Naked 2,or the Chocolate bon bon. THIS one is my fav. I have used every single one, they blend amazingly well, they are soft, pigmented, smell SO SO good. The shadow last really well. I'm a cool toned PALE PALE PALE girl and yet every single one of these colours look beautiful and I am by no means a professional. Let's be real here, I'm still learning to makeup ;) I use this every day. I will NEVA BE WITHOUT

on 3/13/2016 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of my most frequently used palettes. I also purchased the Semi-Sweet palette but I would definitely recommend this one over the two. The shadows are pigmented, smooth, blend easily and last well on the lids. The Marzipan shade is my favourite inner corner highlight shade, such a flattering colour for green eyes and really makes them pop. Salted caramel is another winner, a beautiful warm orangey brown and the two matte browns are great. The one negative for me would be the packaging - I don't find it to be travel friendly, the lid doesn't stay up like the Tarte palettes and the mirror is quite small.

on 3/13/2016 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this palette. I love the colors, the texture, the smell which is a natural smelling light chocolate smell. These shadows are extremely blend able and the fall out is minimal. I have very oily eyelids and nothing stay for a long, except this and few more.

on 3/14/2016 10:00:00 AM

Probably my favorite palette. Love the colors, the texture and of course the smell! It was quite expensive but totally worth it. What I'm not sure about is how long the eye shadows last during a busy day when you start sweating etc. Anyway in general I think I am in love with Too Faced cosmetics!

on 3/14/2016 11:45:00 AM

Truly a beautiful palette, and it smells like chocolate! The colors are very pigmented and blend easily, and the baked/glittery shades apply surprisingly well. It lasts a long time on me, and it's really good for a natural eye look. Definitely one of my favorite palettes.

on 3/11/2016 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Oh wow! I have purchased many high end makeup and eye shadow palettes over the years, I have never really been overly impressed with *any* of them until now.

Wow!! I really love this palette. I love the colors! I love the texture! I love the smell which is a natural smelling light chocolate smell. These shadows are extremely blend able and the fall out is minimal. I am fair with yellow/peach undertone and these colors are so great for me. I have started using shadows on a regular basis because I love this product so much.

Btw, the orangish colors are *super flattering* and they are really not colors that I would have ever tried previously.

on 3/6/2016 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I feel a little duped by this product. What I love the most is that the shadows are so easy to blend. Even the darkest ones in the palette blend like a dream. I felt like a makeup artist. But that's where it ended. Within an hour the darkest shades are lighter than when I applied them. I used this with a Mac paint pot under, my daughter used it with the too faced shadow insurance. Our eyes looked exactly the same by the end of the day-a muted brown. We used 3 colors each, different shadows. Needless to say, these do not stay on all day.
For my teenage daughter this is great. For a woman who wants and needs those colors to last for shading in the crease and brightening on the inner corner, well this was a fail.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Everyone hypes and raves about this product and I really wanted it but I have a lot of neutral palettes already and I couldn't justify the price tag of this. However I asked for this for my birthday only recently and I'm kind of bummed that I waited for so long to buy it. The pigmentation on nearly all of these is amazing and they are very easy to work with. The packaging is cute just like most of the Too Faced range and the fact it smells of chocolate is a bonus.
Only downside is the very light pink shade which took me a long time to build up any colour whatsoever and the price tag is a little steep. However if you want to splurge on a neutral palette I would recommend this one over any others.

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this palette. I got a this a birthday gift from my friends and I absolutely love it. This palette honestly is the perfect neutral palette no matter your skintone. All the shadows are buttery and creamy and very pigmented.