benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination
benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

on 6/30/2014 4:48:00 PM

This is my must have!

Perfect for setting brows, or used alone to thicken brows and fill in sparse areas.

If doing a full face I usually use this along with brow pencil or powder as well, by choice, but I find the product is suitable for use on its own.

Cute little wand for easy guided application, it is a small amount of for the price but I have no qualms in repurchasing.

Even got mum hooked on it, she has very minimal brows and is absolutely in love with it! Little miracle it is.

Have the color light- works well with ash tones, doesn't throw off and red tone at all like many pencils I've used.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The issue with my brows isn't that they're sparse--they are actually far from it--but that I want to darken them a little, since they tend to appear washed-out next to my foundation. Gimme Brow fits the bill perfectly. Two color choices make it easy to decide which one you need--I chose the darker--though only two colors may not cover extremely light/dark brows. The tiny spoolie brush is the perfect size to apply it to my brows, and the formula colors enough without being too heavy. Plus it's really one step: no separate comb-through with another spoolie or brush required. I've never had a problem with it smearing or migrating either, even after a full day at work. Fantastic product!

on 6/17/2014 4:25:00 AM

Perfect for those who wants natural brow. Since I'm not a Pro to make brow, this product helps me to get my brow more bold. Quite pricey but really worth every penny

on 6/16/2014 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite new product in a long, long time and my favorite brow makeup EVER. I have fine, fair brows that need to be coaxed into existence.

I've basically tried everything. This beats my stand-by, MAC's Lingering by a long shot- in that it adds volume to the brow- poofing them up a bit, in addition to darkening them. The medium shade is very neutral/ask toned, which is what I prefer.

But most of all. IT IS SO EASY TO USE. Like, 60 second brows. Yay Benefit! Home-run, Y'all!

this brow product is really nice for a quick look it makes your brows look put together without taking a lot of time i wouldnt recommend this if you have crazy sparse or bad brows but if you are looking for a natural quick product this is great this product does not give crazy definition or make your brows look absolutely perfect but its natural and the colors it comes in work for a lot of people

on 6/8/2014 4:33:00 PM

Best brow product Ive ever used, not sure how I lived without this for so long. Ive only been using it for a couple days bit I couldn't wait to share how great it is! I picked shade light/medium, I probably could have gone for either of the colours since my hair is a medium brunette colour. I think the darker shade might be a bit dramatic on me for day time but would probably work well with heavier eye makeup and night time looks. The light/medium shade has no red tones, which is great because I find a lot of eyebrow products look to too reddish on me which looks unnatural with my colouring. I have sparse thin brows, I did not win the genetic lottery in the eyebrow department but I love the look of thicker brows that nicely frame the face. I have always found drawing mine in too much thicker looks unnatural or overly dramatic on me and seeing as my usual make up looks are more natural this dosent work well for me. Before this I was using maybelline define a brow in light brown, which is a good product but didn't give me the eye brows of my dreams. I still use define a brow before to fill in a bit then use gimme brow on top, which gives me fuller looking brows with out looking overdone or fake. I follow the application steps on the booklet in the package, they explain it better than I could on here, and with pictures too:)! The long story short if you have sparse brows like me give this a try!!!

on 6/6/2014 6:10:00 AM

Let's say it's quite expensive for such a tiny amount of product - AUD$32. I like very natural makeup and have always neglected my eyebrows. But this stuff makes it so easy and quick that it is worth the money spent! It does have a chemical smell like other reviewers have mentioned but it was gone after a few seconds. Definitely will repurchase because it is great for a lazy girl like me!

on 5/27/2014 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This stays on until I take it off and keeps my brows "in shape" all day. I have it in the darkest shade, and it works just fine, but I would love it in a tad bit lighter shade. But the main thing is: I'm currently growing back my overplucked eyebrows and this product has saved me big time by giving my brows the volume they need. I use it alone when I need to look fresh and alive, and with my Brow Wiz and/or brow powder when I need to have a strong brow game going on. This gave my brows that extra something they desperatly needed.

on 5/21/2014 9:34:00 PM

I purchased Benefit's "Gimme brow" in the version for light eyebrows. I have been using the product for a few months and I am in love. This has been the only product that is truly cool toned and will not leave my brows with a reddish/warm tint. This is perfection for those looking for something natural. Your eyebrows will looked groomed and the product is wonderful for everyday looks.

on 5/5/2014 3:09:00 PM

Awesome product for brows on the go! Especially for people who have sparse eyebrows like me.