BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Filtered by skin type : Combination
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

this brow product is really nice for a quick look it makes your brows look put together without taking a lot of time i wouldnt recommend this if you have crazy sparse or bad brows but if you are looking for a natural quick product this is great this product does not give crazy definition or make your brows look absolutely perfect but its natural and the colors it comes in work for a lot of people

on 6/8/2014 4:33:00 PM

Best brow product Ive ever used, not sure how I lived without this for so long. Ive only been using it for a couple days bit I couldn't wait to share how great it is! I picked shade light/medium, I probably could have gone for either of the colours since my hair is a medium brunette colour. I think the darker shade might be a bit dramatic on me for day time but would probably work well with heavier eye makeup and night time looks. The light/medium shade has no red tones, which is great because I find a lot of eyebrow products look to too reddish on me which looks unnatural with my colouring. I have sparse thin brows, I did not win the genetic lottery in the eyebrow department but I love the look of thicker brows that nicely frame the face. I have always found drawing mine in too much thicker looks unnatural or overly dramatic on me and seeing as my usual make up looks are more natural this dosent work well for me. Before this I was using maybelline define a brow in light brown, which is a good product but didn't give me the eye brows of my dreams. I still use define a brow before to fill in a bit then use gimme brow on top, which gives me fuller looking brows with out looking overdone or fake. I follow the application steps on the booklet in the package, they explain it better than I could on here, and with pictures too:)! The long story short if you have sparse brows like me give this a try!!!

on 6/6/2014 6:10:00 AM

Let's say it's quite expensive for such a tiny amount of product - AUD$32. I like very natural makeup and have always neglected my eyebrows. But this stuff makes it so easy and quick that it is worth the money spent! It does have a chemical smell like other reviewers have mentioned but it was gone after a few seconds. Definitely will repurchase because it is great for a lazy girl like me!

on 5/27/2014 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This stays on until I take it off and keeps my brows "in shape" all day. I have it in the darkest shade, and it works just fine, but I would love it in a tad bit lighter shade. But the main thing is: I'm currently growing back my overplucked eyebrows and this product has saved me big time by giving my brows the volume they need. I use it alone when I need to look fresh and alive, and with my Brow Wiz and/or brow powder when I need to have a strong brow game going on. This gave my brows that extra something they desperatly needed.

on 5/21/2014 9:34:00 PM

I purchased Benefit's "Gimme brow" in the version for light eyebrows. I have been using the product for a few months and I am in love. This has been the only product that is truly cool toned and will not leave my brows with a reddish/warm tint. This is perfection for those looking for something natural. Your eyebrows will looked groomed and the product is wonderful for everyday looks.

on 5/5/2014 3:09:00 PM

Awesome product for brows on the go! Especially for people who have sparse eyebrows like me.

on 5/1/2014 9:23:00 PM

This is the best brow product according to me! Super wonderful for anyone who wants a simple brow product to add volume color and hold. I use it to set my brow powder as I like a more dramatic brow and it works wonders! I love the size of the brush and how easy it is to use! The fibres can add volume to parts of your brow that is lacking whereas usual brow gels seem to wet and thin out my brows! If I had to choose one downside, the container is very teeny for $26. Worth it to me though.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This really isn't more than a tinted brow gel. I my brows are neither thick nor thin, but I do have a few patches where they're sparse. I was hoping this would be my go-to brow product, but it just didn't fill them in how I'd hoped.

It does look great when paired over a brow powder, but that just wasn't what I was hoping for or led to expect with this product.

this product is really difficult to get right. The medium dark is black. it has a horrible chemical smell to it. Also very expensive for the amount and quality. Wont repurchase this

I would say this produck is for grooming brows that are already full and dont need much work. As I have full brows, gimmebrow is enough for me; it defines my eyebrown and keeps them in place. However, it does not fill in brows, so those with brows that need filling in should only use this after their pencil or brow powder. The price, I would say, is rather much for a small tube that cant last more than four months. But, I'd repurchase this product as my brows only need something that makes them look tidy, groomed and kept in place all day.

Popular Brows Products