Chanel CC cream

Chanel CC cream

3.7

on 8/9/2013 1:37:00 PM

It made me break out at first, but I think all CC/BB creams do that. My skin is used to it now and I can use it on it's own if I want to. I love the smell and colour of it. I would buy it again.

I probably wouldn't buy it again because although I like the coverage when I first put it on, it looks like it goes away after a couple hours. I prefer their foundation.

on 8/5/2013 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this CC cream. Besides it gives fairer complexion, this cc cream also moistures my skin perfectly. But I'm not recomend this product to all people skin tone. In my opinion, this is suitable to people who have medium into fair skin tone. The smell is almost the same with other Chanel products. This is a good product but not highly recommended .