It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

UGH wanted to like this and even tried it several different times and different ways. Love that it is light weight and the SPF is a must with my 40+ skin. I hate heavy foundations so I gave this ago. Unfortunately this broke me out and made me oily in my t-zone. Several small little white heads popped up within a day of wearing. It feels greasy on my skin and doesn't soak in. I tried applying with a brush, sponge and my fingers with no luck. I am still searching for the perfect BB/CC :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is one of my all-time favorite face products. Initially I preferred the illumination formula (which I still like), but now I prefer this, at least for day-to-day life. I love that the packaging has a pump, yet is a tube so it's not breakable and you can get all the product out. The coverage is medium and natural, and this is one of the only significant SPFs that I can tolerate, both in terms of my skin liking it and the scent not bugging me. I don't love the fragrance (though it is not a traditional sunscreen odor), but it fades quickly, so it's not an issue. The color range is crap - I usually have to mix two shades to make it work for me, and if you're even moderately deeply complected, you might be out of luck, but I like the formula so much I'm willing to make it work.

Light shade: pretty good coverage. Darker & more orange than my current go-to shade, Missha Perfect Cover BB in 13 Bright Beige. I'm not thrilled with the fragrance, which is overly floral and perfumed, though that fades soon on application. Didn't break me out.

Love this stuff! It brings all the tones in my face to one happy medium. And it moisturizes! I also use their blemish clearing Dream Fresh BB cream and it works just as fabulous!

I got roped in to buying this on a weekend while watching a certain shopping channel before it was available at Sephora. I was piqued by the claims and as a foundation flip flopper, I decided to cave. My skin is oily, sensitive and dehydrated which is the trifecta of doom for most foundations I try.

I liked the pump when it worked and didn't spray the product everywhere. The colour selection is dire and didn't quite match as per usual I would have to buy two shades. I purchased light and would probably need medium for the summer to match my light warm olive impossible skin. I appreciated the sunscreen even though I wear a separate one. The scent was pleasant and as a lemon connoisseur, it was tolerable. It didn't burn my face off but there were times that it definitely had a tingle.

Coverage was pretty good and what I would expect from a CC cream. The problem was that it would never set and transferred like crazy despite different methods. I could feel it on my face and I looked slick and not in a good way. I ended up mixing it with other foundations and it was ok. It is probably my finicky skin and I can see why others like this as it would be nice for a get ready and go product. If Pixi's Skin Tint had more coverage, I would choose that even though I have to become a mixoligist with that too.

I'm on the fence with this product and for the price point, I would rather purchase another foundation or even Garnier BB for oily/combo even though it makes me look like an Oompa Loompa.

I just got this because of all the hype about it and it definitely delivers! I have acne prone combination/oily skin and i was worried about getting breakouts, but nothing! It covers well, looks natural and radiant, and smells good, like a lemon muffin. After using this product about a week, my skin definitely feels softer too.

I love this product. It gives me lots of coverage but looks natural. It smells good to me too, like citrus. My skin feels better and softer when I use this a lot. I have super sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. I like that I can use this without any breakouts.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is good and looks more natural than my regular foundation with all the same coverage. It does make me look more oily at the end of the day and I don't have oily skin. I usually have to use extra powder on my t-zone to help tame the shininess. It blends easily and does a decent job at camouflaging breakouts without using concealer. I also like how much it covers redness which is the problem child for me. It neither hides nor accentuates my pores so I guess that's a plus. It doesn't dry me out or cause breakouts. I don't mind the smell. It's kind of like a minty medical fragrance, but it fades quickly. However, I don't like the color selection. I find it runs dark so go a shade lighter. I've been having to mix in some white with the CC to match my skin. Overall, I like it and it seems to feel and look lighter than my current foundation so I'll keep using it.

I find this goes on smooth and gives just enough coverage. I love the high SPF. I used to use Juice Beauty CC cream, and this one became my new go to because it applies better. I didn't break out from this product at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Mixed feelings on this foundation. I have extremely oily acne-prone skin. My skin is also very senstive. I started using this foundation about almost 3 years ago or so and I used it to cover the acne i had. I was told that this product was supposed to actually be good for my skin and won't make me break out. My acne got worse and worse and I have used prescription meds to help it too and it did for a year, but all my acne came back, and my skin is becoming horrible again. My conclusion is that it has to be this foundation. I am great about washing my face morning and night always and keeping it clean and this stuff just continually gives me new acne each day. It only takes a few mins to set and looks great after i finish with my clinque powder. It has great coverage for all my acne and TONS of dark scars. But I am on the lookout for a new foundation because all I am doing right now is using this foundation to cover up the acne that the product itself is giving me :(