It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I bought the travel size (.406 oz./12 ml) from Sephora for $15 in Light. It's a bit yellow but not so much that I can't work with it. This product is advertised as a "Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream + Anti-Aging Hydrating Serum." Thing is, I have lousy skin, and this product doesn't cover it or make it look any better. I have large pores, ruddy cheeks and redness around my nose and on my chin. I could not apply this product heavily enough to disguise all that without looking spackled. I tried an RT Miracle Sponge (splotchy sheer application), an EcoTools BB brush (a bit heavier coverage but still not even); and I tried applying it on my clean, bare skin (I looked spackled and gray). Maybe if you have good-to-great skin it will work for you, but if you do, then you don't need full coverage or color correction. It has SPF 50 but doesn't feel as heavy and greasy as I would expect it to feel, but I would not rely solely on it for sun protection. It didn't hold up well to my mega hot flashes, but nothing does except my ColorStay foundation. I'll save the CC for days when I need something I can apply quickly to get out the door to go to the store. If you've seen the infomercial and aren't sure whether to take the leap, Sephora has the travel size in Light and Medium. I'm glad I tried it before I invested in the full size.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am so confused by this.

The reviews are really good, the ingredients are solid, and the coverage is unparalleled.

It sinks in to my lines and makes my skin look dry. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I wish I could return it, but my DH threw the box and receipt away.

It has nice golden undertones though, so if you have younger skin, you might want to give this a try.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love love LOVE this product. The price is a little much for me, but maybe not for you. The packaging is nice, as it comes in a tube with a pump rather than a cap you have to take off. That comes in handy. I love the name too :) On to the product itself: it comes out rather creamy, which is good for me. I have lots of acne scars that I need to cover up, rather than acne itself, as that would make it worse. I have a few on my cheekbones and I find that when I use it there, I don't even need a highlighter! It gives you a beautiful glow. It really is hydrating, although I've had to surrender some of that when I put powder on top of it. I have dry skin so that was a plus. Not only that, but the smell is amazing. Not something you wouldn't smell elsewhere, but a plus for a foundation that already does so much. However, I am soooo sad that it only comes in a few shades :( Overall though, I really like the product.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I was expecting great things from this product because of the feedback from many beauty guru's saying it was amazing! So when I went to Australia, I got the chance to go to Mecca, and I purchased this for $58AUD... (Australian dollars) .. that definitely caught me off guard with that price; but it makes sense with the currency exchange from American dollars to Australian dollars. Anyway, I took a risk and bought it. A little background on my skin; I have quite sensitive skin, acne-prone and combination (although mainly dry). A couple months ago I went on the pill for my skin and period cramps, and obviously my skin has broken out like crazy because my body is still getting use to the pill, so Im getting bigger and more sore acne. I was looking for a more lightweight, but full coverage product that could hide my acne because I'm incredibly insecure, especially how my skin has reacted to the medication. My overall experience with this so far is that I DO NOT recommend this for anyone with medium-strong acne, probably the odd pimple here and there.

CONS:
- does not last long at all (longest for me was 2 hours.. even when I used a primer meant for keeping the longevity)
- breaks up around acne and clings so badly to dry patches and texture. no matter how I care for my dry skin (looks caked and terrible)
- doesn't set properly? I won't bake because of dry skin, and setting it with a powder, it still looks dewy?? ( I use rimmel stay matte because every other cakes)
- the smell is a bit to strong for me, although I understand its SPF+ so thats not to bad of a con

PROS:
- SPF50+ is amazing.. makes me feel more confident in wearing it out in the sun (although it gets really oily after a while)
- quite full coverage, just with the exception of my acne problem at the moment
- simple and easy packaging

Overall, in terms of my situation at the time I tried this product out, I can tell you its not great for acne; like I said, it breaks up around and on my acne, and in general.. ( on the packaging it recommends you keep applying it but like, who wants to keep applying their base over all the contour, powder etc.. ) this review may not be helpful at all, but I just wanted to share my experience. And when I said it cakes on dry patches, this product actually also feels somewhat moisturising! My first experience with this product was not to bad, but I think I definitely would come back to this product, once my skin has cleared and my medication has targeted my acne problem. Overall, a good on the go product and awesome coverage while being lightweight, but just not good enough for dry and/or acne-prone skin or texture as it highlights these things. The price also is A bit of a downside..

To begin, I have extremely sensitive, very fair acne-prone skin. My skin type, while usually oily, has changed to drastically dry, peeling and red after undergoing a Retin-a treatment for a year (granted, it is also an extremely cold winter, so this may be contributing to my skin changes too), especially in the areas around my mouth. I am trying to find something new for my painful hormonal acne, and dry peeling skin. It is near impossible.

I always try to use makeup that is lighter weight with medium buildable coverage, regardless of whether my skin is feeling oily or dry. I had really high hope for this product, after return and return of so many other BB and CC creams to Sephora (ie: Coola: not a wide enough range of colors, Peter Thomas Roth: accentuated peeling, Clinique Acne BB Solutions: oxidized to an ugly shade of orange).

Even with a very thick layer of moisturizer underneath, this CC Cream made my skin feel tight and itchy within an hour of application with a beauty blender. The coverage is decent for smaller scale acne (think whiteheads and blackheads that don't have as deep of a red color to them), but is making my cystic acne dry, and is not covering them as efficiently as I would like it to.
I do not have an oily T zone, and it has worn off the sides of my nose enough to blot already (I also wear glasses, so I am sure this will occur at some point in between my eyes as well where the pads hit my face- keep in mind it is still hour one). I have powdered it slightly with my Covergirl Luminous (which I LOVE for drier skin types!), just because of the initial grease factor it has.

I am seeing so many mixed reviews on this, but I think my skin prefers the Ebborian BB Cream. My sole reasoning for picking this up after running out of the Ebborian is because I cannot find it in my local Sephora(s), which is rather frustrating.

Being this is my first day wearing this product, I cannot say whether it will make my skin break out over time. I'm praying it doesn't, but all in all I think it would be a good back up to the Ebborian, though not as moisturizing and full coverage as I would have hoped for (just a tad greasy).

I love this. As someone with mature skin, I appreciate the lightweight coverage combined with 50 spf. I continually try other products but keep coming back to this. Best applied with a sponge over moisturizer and primer. I know that every skin is different but this one works for me. Love it.

I'm shocked that this product isn't rated higher! For me, for my skin type, this stuff is five lippie, holy grail status. I have it in Medium and Tan to customize my shade depending on the time of year. It applies and sets perfectly on my dry skin without caking, flaking or oxidizing. It leaves me dewy, never greasy. It covers a multitude of sins (dark spots, redness, blotches and blends in beautifully. I have found that it looks best applied with a damp Beautyblender (doesn't everything?). It is not runny at all. Nice and creamy, spreads/bounces on smoothly and evenly. The tube lasts me forever, I don't have to use very much. The squeeze tube/pump application is genius...IT Cosmetics has perfected the dispensing method, in my opinion. I can't rave about this product enough.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm giving this 3 stars even though it doesn't work for my dry skin, because this could work really well for other skin types. Plus it's great for those who prefer a thicker formula and heavier coverage.

Personally, I've found that foundations with a thinner consistency work best for my dry skin. It's quite a search to find one that offers medium, buildable coverage (Lancome 24H Teint Idole or Teint Miracle come to mind).

One of the best parts about the IT CC cream is not only the generous amount of spf it has, but the packaging. It comes in a flexible tube packaging with a pump. Woo hoo! You can't ask for better than that, especially since many high-end foundations are stingy with their packaging, which cause you to waste a lot product if you're not careful.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I first got this in the small sample size on Sephora's website in medium and found it a tad dark so bought it in the store in the larger tube in the shade light cause I loved the coverage. Now it's perfect for my Neutral skin that I have redness to hide that's on the dry side. I use this and set it with Sephora's yellow setting powder and my skin looks flawless. I finally found my match. I am a NW/NC 20 and light works well. This is definitely medium buildable coverage. It's a tad too drying for me but I make it work without a product underneath if I apply it with my fingers and really work it in so it melts into my skin. You can build it up. Nice and thick. I don't smell anything. This is the first foundation type product I've been impressed with in a long time. Exactly what I've been looking for. Covers the redness in my cheeks nicely and I don't need to use a concealer on the days I'm in a hurry under my eyes which I love cuz the yellow undertone cancels out the purple blueish shadow my dark circles cast under my eyes. I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a wonderful product.

I received quite a few samples of this product when I attended Beautycon LA.

After I ran out, I also ran out to Ulta to purchase a full-size.

This product hydrates, covers and does not settle into pores/fine-lines, but rather seems to midigate them.
I love the smell! How many full coverage products offer a great sent?!

Over all I am pretty thrilled with this product, and what I love is that it doesn't cause me to break out like Bare Mineral liquid does.