NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

This is the first concealer that I have purchased that does EVERYTHING that I want it to do. I use it both under my eyes and on my face over spots that my foundation doesn't cover. My undereye area creases no matter what. I have tried countless under eye concealers (UD Naked, Maybelline Fit Me, NYX HD, to name a few) and have never found one that covers well and doesn't crease or look super heavy under my eye area until this one. It also has good enough coverage that I can use it on my hyperpigmentation on my face and it covers super well and doesn't look super heavy over my foundation. My only "complaint" is that I bought the wrong shade. I am going to use the one I have up and go into a Sephora to try and get my perfect shade for both my face and my undereye area. I don't like how much it costs, but I think it is worth every penny because I can use this for so many different purposes. I have no desire to try any other concealers anymore.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I have repurchased it and plan to do so again, when i finish my current one. It's creamy and covers my dark circles and blemishes without feeling too heavy. it stays on all day long and doesn't crease on me. I have very oily skin, so i'm used to products being gone by midday. That is not the case with this product. the only negative about this product is the price. The first one lasted me quite a while, so I guess i got my money's worth.

This concealer seems to come close to my "holy grail" concealer. If your under eyes are dry this concealer will be your best friend. I have tried A LOT of concealers and i always end up re-buying this one. I love the full coverage and a little goes a long way and it blends like a dream.

on 9/1/2016 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I understand all the hype now. I always sampled this at sephora but never bought it since I've been betrayed by so many concealers before. All the "best" ones always ended up caking or dried out and I ended up discontinuing them. But I'm loving this one!
I use the vanilla (I'm very cool toned/fair skinned) It has a tinge of pink which really compliments my tone as well as covers my circles. It is very pigmented and blends very nicely over my foundation. In love! *Swoon*

on 8/31/2016 12:43:00 PM

This concealer is a must have. Its creamy, hydrating, non-cakey, brightening and just all round amazing. It has never caked up on me or not covered something up.

It has great coverage but an even greater formula.

on 8/13/2016 2:07:00 PM

A lot of people love this myself included, but after couple months of using this product I find the applicator stiffens and it gets harder for it to glide across skin as easily! The finish it's has on the skin is hydrating and radiant and I love it! But I don't know if I would buy because of the cost and the fact that the applicator stiffens

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

No matter how much I want to deny it, this is my absolute favourite concealer :( but it's sooo expensive because I've realized I use it daily and it dries out within exactly 1 month :(

Ugh, I wish I didn't like this as much. In Canada, youd spend $41 a month on just concealer. A month! If it dried out after 2 or 3, i guess...

Ugh. Notgoing to lie to you guys, this stuff is bomb and covers everything! Super nice and creamy!!

Update: STILL LOVE, and have reasoned with paying so much for this.

Honestly my HG concealer. SUPER high coverage, very creamy, pigmented, and smoothing. It's a little opaque but definitely has a reflecting quality without being glittery or shiny?

Perfect for undereyes!! I loved this so much for under eyes that I packed it as the only face makeup on my trip to Florida, and tried using it as foundation. LOVE IT AS ANY KIND OF MAKEUP ON MY OILY TEXTURED FACE! It lasts all day long and barely budges if you use a beauty blender to bounce on your skin! It lasted in Florida heat on the beach WITHOUT primer OR powder.

Love this little gem. Expensive, but when you've tried every single concealer out there like I have, you realize it's worth its weight in gold.

on 8/10/2016 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am pretty much a NARS fan, but with due credit. I have been searching for a very long time for a concealer that is able to cover my dark circles, can be used for blemishes/pigmentation, doesn't break me out/crease and is able to last a solid day without fading and making me look tired.

BTW I'm a NC35 in MAC and Ginger in NARS. For ref: I have tried the staple heroes such as the MAC pro longwear, Clarins instant, Lancome, Stila, Make Up For Ever, Rimmel wake me up, Maybelline Fit me (BTW not a dupe for NARS's formula or coverage), L'Oréal true match, Bourjois healthy mix, Almay the list is quite extensive.

What I have found is that most concealers are too sheer, made to highlight the under eye and not really cover true pigmentation. The NARS concealer is my best yet for coverage, consistency and longwear. It also helps that it's creamy, but sets down to a powdery matte.

Not to be mistaken, this formula is slightly dryer and does look like makeup. I blend with my fingers and use a light powder to set, like the Physicians Formula Illuminating Youth Boost or the Hourglass Ambient lighting which leaves a light glowy look under the eye.

As the wrinkles set in this may start to sink into fine lines, but I'm yet to find a concealer, that sticks around >6 hours, as i can't leave the house without it.

This may not work for everyone, but I just really wanted to give this product credit, for being able to fight hereditary darkness.

I always find myself coming back to this, and can say this concealer has my back.

on 7/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I got this concealer in Vanilla to hide my under eye circles and brighten the area. It works well if my under eye skin is well moisturized or else I notice creasing. I have to be very patient with blending this product under my eyes. Just tapping back and forth. No rubbing no matter how tempting it is. Once blended and set with powder, this concealer is perfection. Also, I have noticed that it gets a lot smoother and better-looking as the day goes on. I am not sure why. May be it has to do with the fact that my under eyes tend to get oily preventing the concealer from looking cakey. Only downside is that it is very pricey !!!
Overall, I totally recommend this concealer.

on 7/14/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a fantastic concealer. I suffer with dark circles and this concealer is able to mask them without sitting in the lines around my eyes or fading into my skin as the day wears on.