NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 10/13/2016 8:24:00 AM

Very good concealer-my favourite.
One big minus for this product is this packing.
Too small, very pricy and at the end there is still product but you can not get it :(
the rest is great.
Creamy, not heavy at all , long lasting and hydrating eye area.
Colours are perfect. You can use it under your eyes or for the rest of your face.
You will love it!
I highly recommend

on 10/10/2016 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Definitely a radiant and creamy concealer. I love how opaque this is! Took me years and years to finally try this, I know but that is because I was not into trying new things. This summer I went full out on the flawless base makeup offerings there are in the marketplace. And I have to say I am happy to add this to the rotation! I got it in chestnut and another color. These go on opaque, blend like a dream and set well with powder. I will certainly repurchase. Well done as always, NARS.

I am using this with Nars Sheer Glow foundation (love!). I wear the foundation shade medium 1 Punjab as I am on the fair side of medium in the winter with olive/yellow/warm undertones. I wear Stromboli when more tanned. My skin type is on the dry side.

I have this concealer in the shade honey which is quite peachy/salmon toned and it covers my under eye circles like an ABSOLUTE DREAM!!!! I've never had anything work so well. I don't set it either as I'm dry. It doesn't crease on me. I apply it in dots and pat it out gently with a damp beauty blender. I think this technique is best for it as i imagine it's tricky to blend with fingers if you're dry like me. It is PACKED with pigment and thats how it delivers its coverage really so it goes a long way.

If you wear the same foundation shade as me and you want a concealer more for the face rather than under eye I suggest you get the shade custard. If custard isn't working for your under eye definitely try honey. I for one will never look back! Shame it's over £20 really! I'll still repurchase tho! X

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Best concealer I have EVER used!! Doesn't settle into fine lines or look dry, conceals everything including dark circles and blemishes without looking cakey in the slightest. Looks glowy without a hint of shine and there's colours to suit all skin tones. I have this in vanilla to suit my natural fair skin and custard for when I'm tanned. I've been through a few tubes of this and will continue to repurchase, highly recommend to anyone!!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I lurk quite a bit here at MakeupAlley but I finally have found a product that brought me over to the review side!

I purchased Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer about 4 days ago in Custard, I've been wearing it daily since my purchase so I think I've gotten a handle on how it behaves.

Background: I'm in my late 40's with dry under-eye skin that so easily gets crepey, wrinkly and dried out the second most concealers and powders are applied. It would get that way even with a hydrating foundation. I'm light/medium with yellow/warm undertones and some dark under eye circles.

I've been on the hunt for a concealer that doesn't make me look twice as old as I already am and I had almost given up. I've tried so many out there, from most drugstore brands to a variety of mid-level.

After reading a lot of reviews and watching concealer tutorials/reviews on youtube I decided to give Nars a try. I was a bit doubtful after spending some money on Born This Way concealer as it was a dismal, crepey failure.

So far, I couldn't be more pleased. I wear it the same as I have all of my other concealers. I moisturize quite a bit, wait a few mins, add a hydrating primer and then apply concealer. In regards to Nars, I'm also wearing Dior Airflash, which can be a bit drying and what seems to be working out perfectly here is to apply the concealer first and then the foundation as opposed to the foundation/concealer. This seems to blend everything well but doesn't smear the Nars around and gives excellent coverage.

Normally, I will crease within minutes of applying concealer and go crepey and dry immediately after setting with powder (have used a variety, current is Mercier Secret Undereye). These last few days have been wonderful. The only creasing I see are my normal creases that will always be there and I'm fine with that. I'm not seeing an enhancement of tiny little dry lines or any creases that don't belong. The color match is perfect. When the Nars dries down, it does so fairly quickly and dries down matte before I set it. Today I just lightly dusted some random Elf loose setting powder that is matte as well. If I can get this nice of a look to my concealer with Elf, I know that the Nars concealer is truly working for me.

I would definitely purchase this again. I do want to try the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless concealer as I've read some very good reviews along the same lines as Nars and it never hurts to try new things! :) But if I were stuck with only one concealer for the rest of my life and it were Nars, I'd be fine with that.

on 9/18/2016 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love this concealer!! I am already on my third tube because that is how much I love this stuff. It is medium to full coverage and blends so easily. It is great for both the under eye area and any blemishes. It brightens my face so well for a flawless look. Since NARS recently added new shades, the collection works for so many different skin tones!
Would definitely repurchase!

This is the first concealer that I have purchased that does EVERYTHING that I want it to do. I use it both under my eyes and on my face over spots that my foundation doesn't cover. My undereye area creases no matter what. I have tried countless under eye concealers (UD Naked, Maybelline Fit Me, NYX HD, to name a few) and have never found one that covers well and doesn't crease or look super heavy under my eye area until this one. It also has good enough coverage that I can use it on my hyperpigmentation on my face and it covers super well and doesn't look super heavy over my foundation. My only "complaint" is that I bought the wrong shade. I am going to use the one I have up and go into a Sephora to try and get my perfect shade for both my face and my undereye area. I don't like how much it costs, but I think it is worth every penny because I can use this for so many different purposes. I have no desire to try any other concealers anymore.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I have repurchased it and plan to do so again, when i finish my current one. It's creamy and covers my dark circles and blemishes without feeling too heavy. it stays on all day long and doesn't crease on me. I have very oily skin, so i'm used to products being gone by midday. That is not the case with this product. the only negative about this product is the price. The first one lasted me quite a while, so I guess i got my money's worth.

This concealer seems to come close to my "holy grail" concealer. If your under eyes are dry this concealer will be your best friend. I have tried A LOT of concealers and i always end up re-buying this one. I love the full coverage and a little goes a long way and it blends like a dream.

on 9/1/2016 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I understand all the hype now. I always sampled this at sephora but never bought it since I've been betrayed by so many concealers before. All the "best" ones always ended up caking or dried out and I ended up discontinuing them. But I'm loving this one!
I use the vanilla (I'm very cool toned/fair skinned) It has a tinge of pink which really compliments my tone as well as covers my circles. It is very pigmented and blends very nicely over my foundation. In love! *Swoon*