Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 5/22/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After reading some of the worst reviews I can only say that they must have changed the formula because having tried "heaven and beyond" I must say this is the best all in one that I've seen:

- It goes on smoothly and without effort on top of my Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute (haven't tried with others yet);
- It stays all day long and does not stain clothes;
- I use the lightest shade and although it's a bit under my natural shade, because it is a bb cream it looks very very natural, gives a healthy and fresh look to my complexion;
- Ok, it does not have an incredible coverage, but for a bb cream covers way more than expected, does the job of even out the complexion, hides the slightly darker shades under the eyes;
- It doesn't "sit" on my expression lines like most foundations do;
- Does not break me out, and almost everything does.
- I noticed that it hides large pores and any redness I might have;
- Very important: it does not make my face oily after a couple of hours (once more, just about everything else starts to shine a lot after a couple of hours), it stays dry and natural all day long;
- Last but not least, after applying it, I get by face very close to the mirror and I can't say if I'm wearing make-up, it's virtual invisible, it's really like my face just better and fresher looking.

I really like this product, it looks so well on my skin. I use shade 2, I wear shade 20 in all foundations, and it makes my skin glow and have been complimented that I look very well when i wear this. When i say I am wearing a BB cream, I am told that I look like I have great skin! One pump of this is all you need and i apply it with a foundation brush. I wear bronzer with this and pink blush as wearing it alone your face looks bare as your complexion is evened out. Its a bit like wearing foundation with no blusher or bronzer, looks a bit strange. I really love this and prefer it to foundation, I have no breakouts (everything breaks me out) and my combination skin feels so soft after removing this in the evening.
I tried a sample of this first, I always ask the beauty consultant for a sample of whatever new product i like. When they say they have run out of samples, I produce a sample pot from my handbag. They are always happy to fill it up!

on 5/9/2013 5:09:00 PM

I love this thing! i actually like it better the snow BB cream. i find it alot lighter in coverage and doesnt sit on top of my skin like the snow does! I use it everyday, never broke me out! Love Love Love :)

Like other reviewers said the shade 2 oxidizes with in 10-20 minutes to an orange tinged color, not cute. I can't comment on the other shades. I am NC25 for reference. This is gong back to the store.

on 5/5/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm an nc 35--Asian with yellow/olive undertones. My color is 003. Its a good match even though the BB cream has rosey undertones to it. I would never wear this in pictures HOWEVER I love wearing this around the house on a lazy day or running errands. It feels amazing on and it SMELLS great. Don't know if it photographs well to be honest. I'm too afraid to find out!

on 4/28/2013 11:05:00 PM

This is a new version from the old Dior Nude foundation. I purchased this BB Creme. I woe it for a week or so before I really started to like it. It didn't clog my pores at all or give me any breakouts. I didn't get oily from this and it was very comfortable to wear with anything else on the side.

It does oxidise and darkens a bit after about 15-20 minutes but the color is not unpleasant especially during the spring. This is a great product and I highly recommend. Don't be alarmed by the slight oxidation and color change.

Of all of the products I have tried I really love this the most.

Pros: goes on beautifully, evenly, and looks natural.
Cons: only 4 shades, just medium coverage, and is $44.

on 4/17/2013 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The SA gave me a sample of this when I told her that Dior doesn't make a foundation light enough for me.
This is no exception. The lightest shade is too dark and too pink/orange for my PPP neutral skin.
It also smells like hairspray, which I assume is from all of the alcohol in it. I can't get down with putting something that smells like hairspray on my face.

on 4/16/2013 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I would rate this product as overall OK. OK color [Itried shade #2], OK coverage, OK texture. I just think it's too expensive for what you're getting, I would recommend the Dior Snow BB cream over this one, overall better color and coverage, in my opinion.
I will say this one had pretty nice staying power though, and didn't make my skin super oily.
I believe this product might work for someone else, but it didn't impress me enough to purchase again.
As always with Dior, great packaging.
Good luck! Finding the right BB cream for your skin is hard!

on 4/17/2013 3:44:00 PM

I am using colour 002, I do find it is a bit too orange for me. Coverage seems better than the foundation. I wanted to try the new Nude compact though.