Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 5/9/2013 5:09:00 PM

I love this thing! i actually like it better the snow BB cream. i find it alot lighter in coverage and doesnt sit on top of my skin like the snow does! I use it everyday, never broke me out! Love Love Love :)

Like other reviewers said the shade 2 oxidizes with in 10-20 minutes to an orange tinged color, not cute. I can't comment on the other shades. I am NC25 for reference. This is gong back to the store.

on 5/5/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm an nc 35--Asian with yellow/olive undertones. My color is 003. Its a good match even though the BB cream has rosey undertones to it. I would never wear this in pictures HOWEVER I love wearing this around the house on a lazy day or running errands. It feels amazing on and it SMELLS great. Don't know if it photographs well to be honest. I'm too afraid to find out!

on 4/17/2013 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The SA gave me a sample of this when I told her that Dior doesn't make a foundation light enough for me.
This is no exception. The lightest shade is too dark and too pink/orange for my PPP neutral skin.
It also smells like hairspray, which I assume is from all of the alcohol in it. I can't get down with putting something that smells like hairspray on my face.

on 4/28/2013 11:05:00 PM

This is a new version from the old Dior Nude foundation. I purchased this BB Creme. I woe it for a week or so before I really started to like it. It didn't clog my pores at all or give me any breakouts. I didn't get oily from this and it was very comfortable to wear with anything else on the side.

It does oxidise and darkens a bit after about 15-20 minutes but the color is not unpleasant especially during the spring. This is a great product and I highly recommend. Don't be alarmed by the slight oxidation and color change.

Of all of the products I have tried I really love this the most.

Pros: goes on beautifully, evenly, and looks natural.
Cons: only 4 shades, just medium coverage, and is $44.

on 4/13/2013 1:51:00 PM

This is the best BB creme I have used so far (and I have gone through a few!). I use shade 002 which is perfect for my NW20 skin. Application is in pump form which is so much better than squeezing from a tube! Skin feels soft and light. I usually go for a medium to full coverage foundation but this has actually done a great job without feeling heavy or oily. I used givenchy loose powder on top followed by a swish of guerlain meteorites in teint dore and I was good to go. Impressed with the staying power!

on 4/16/2013 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I would rate this product as overall OK. OK color [Itried shade #2], OK coverage, OK texture. I just think it's too expensive for what you're getting, I would recommend the Dior Snow BB cream over this one, overall better color and coverage, in my opinion.
I will say this one had pretty nice staying power though, and didn't make my skin super oily.
I believe this product might work for someone else, but it didn't impress me enough to purchase again.
As always with Dior, great packaging.
Good luck! Finding the right BB cream for your skin is hard!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing. Looks so natural and evens skin so well! This is a MUST try product. I can't recommend it enough!

on 4/17/2013 3:44:00 PM

I am using colour 002, I do find it is a bit too orange for me. Coverage seems better than the foundation. I wanted to try the new Nude compact though.