Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.7

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love it. Super liquidy consistency so you'll be like, yo wtf? I gotta enough oil on me. But no, only you blend it out BOOM best bb cream with the coverage of a foundation. DOESNT oxidize. Med/deep has a yellow undertone but I added a bit of food coloring for more :) LOL. Blends gorgeous, flawless skin, don't leave the bottle open on it's side tho it'll drip. Lasts all day till night for me in this Florida heat so this is BAE! Expensive for a drugstore bb cream but whatever :-)

on 3/16/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is my favorite bb cream and i've tried about ten different ones ranging from high end to drug store. i really like the thin consistency- it blends in nicely and looks really natural. using my fingers gives the most natural finish and i always top it with a light dusting of bare minerals matte powder for more coverage and oil control. this keeps me from getting oily and i always get compliments when i'm wearing it.

I have not personally tried this product yet, however I know a 30 yr old whom I've seen with and without it. I had to compliment her on her naturally glowing complexion as I was flabbergasted at her skin's photo retouched appearance. Later I she told me that this was what she wore. I'm excited to try it.

on 3/1/2014 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this! It has lasted me the past three years and I'm 15 and love makeup , so that's insane! I go the through my foundation one a month. This gives me medium coverage and it's not cakey even if you set it with a powder:) I have very dry skin and this is perfect for me. Thanks garnier!

on 2/25/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was extremely impressed by the coverage I got from this product, and I love lots of coverage. The price is ok, the packaging is great and so is the smell. The only downfall for me is that this particular one only comes in "light medium" and "medium dark". The original garner bb cream comes in "light" which is the colour I need, but I found the original one clogged pores and caused me to break out. If this one came in my proper colour, I'm sure it would be my favourite bb cream just because of the great coverage and matte finish.

on 2/25/2014 1:06:00 PM

I have really strange skin. When I wash it, it's super dry but during the day it gets greasy. I have to fix my make up every half hour because it looks horible.
I don't have to use liquid fundation 'cause I don't have complection problems but I like to have bb cream. I used to think that I have normal skin so I bought Garnier bb cream for normal skin and it was awful. One day I used my sisters bb cream for mixed to oily skin and it was great. I bought it the next day and I don't have problems with oily skind during the day anymore :)

on 2/20/2014 12:36:00 AM

Good prduct overall

on 2/19/2014 8:24:00 PM

This product does not sink into my large pores. I have average oily skin. Not super oily but it is on the oily side. I'm not so sure this really controls the oil as I still have to set with a setting powder and maybe blot once thru the day. Some days I don't have to but I like a total matte finish. I do have fair skin so I got the fair/medium but have noticed that if I get a light tan, it becomes a little too light. Not a problem for me because I can set it with a darker powder and it works perfect. It's kind of expensive in my opinion. It's about $12 at the drugstore. The product is very runny so I have the store it upside down to keep it from leaking all in the cap and running out when I open it. Overall I really like it, and it feels light enough to wear on a daily basis.

This BB cream overall is not bad, but for some reason, whenever I put any other makeup on with this product, it always irritates my eyes. I wore it with makeup one day and my eyes were so irritated, I washed it off. By itself, it's not a bad product really. I would just wear it if your not going anywhere or having a lazy day.

I've been trying to find a BB cream or tinted moisturizer for a long time, because I have discoloration, some minor pimples, and dry patches. When I put it on, it made my skin look VERY greasy. I was expecting the "glow" that the product had promised but it made my face very oily. It covered most of my minor blemishes nicely but it didn't look natural. It made me look fake. Also, the product got EVERYWHERE! If you touched your face, it got on your fingers, phone, everything. I had to get a blotting sheet to wipe some it off. Don't buy this unless you want a really greasy face.