Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.2

I LOVED this product when I first got it, since it didn't settle into my big pores and didn't allow me to look shiny throughout the day throughout my T zone, in which I usually get oily. The bb cream is pretty orange tone, and it doesn't run very dark, since I am in my summer tan shade and I had to get the darkest color, and although I do get pretty dark, a lot of my medium skin friends can't really use it because it's too light for then. I have used it for maybe 3-4weeks, and around the end of the first I started getting a lot of breakouts and I thought it was because of the monthly gift, but now that it's been a week and a half later and the breakouts continue to come more and more, I noticed it was because of the foundation. I really love the texture and the product itself, but I can't wear it anymore because of the giant acne breakout it caused me. What a bummer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to love this bb cream after seeing a gorgeous lady on YouTube look absolutely flawless after applying it. The price tag was spot on, and at first I thought it was great. Medium is a great match for my NC35 skin. I'm a very active gal in south texas, so I need light coverage with SPF. Unfortunately, this makeup does not control oil, it oxidizes terribly if you sweat at all, and it turns oranger the longer you wear it. It also broke out my chin. I did like the coverage, but this is not suitable for summer. I wish I could try it again this winter but my skin doesn't seem to like it.

I bought this in medium since it's summer time. I matched okay when I first put it on, I liked the finish, and loved the SPF. It has nice coverage and it's really buildable. A few hours later the issues started... my face was oily in my t-zone even if I used a primer and set it up with powder... it will also look very orange after a few hours! By the end of the day my face was super oily!!!

on 7/10/2013 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

The Light wasn't light enough for my fair skin, they need to make a Fair shade, especially since its a British company and there are plenty of fair girls in the UK. For reference I'm a BB Porcelain, LM Porcelain Ivory, Stila A or 10 Watts. The texture was fine, wasn't greasy or overly shiny, the tube was good and the spf 20 was nice, but I had to blend Blanc de Chanel over it to lighten it up. Too much work.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I strongly recommend this BB cream. This is quick and easy so I don't have to conceal, prime, brighten and so much more. It gives a nice medium to high coverage and just leaves your face nice and even all day long. The only con about this is that is says it makes your face matte which it does not so all you have to do is apply a bit of powder and your ready to go for the whole hot summer day ;)

on 7/9/2013 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this and it is horrible. It streaked and the shade was horrible and left my face feeling oily. I really just want to throw this in the trash and glad I bought it on sale. But I will give it as an extra in a swap and hopefully someone else might feel differently.

I ran out of Maybellines bb cream and had a $2.00 off coupon for Rimmels bb cream and decided to try it out. I use light/medium in Maybellines so I thought Id try light since I'm more on the lighter side than medium. The color is fine, but the texture is thick and I found it to be cakey on my skin. I applied it with my fingers since I do that with Maybellines because Maybellines is more of a moisterizer texture and that's what I like and expected Rimmels to be. I do not like the texture and want something lighter; not so heavy. I feel it has a foundation feel to it and id rather wear foundation if that's what I'm looking for. I will be returning to Maybelline for sure.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This was my first BB cream, (after abandoning foundations) and I got a free sample at Shopper's Drug Mart. Let's just say that this BB cream did not really work for me as well as I hoped it would...

First of all, the BB cream has a overall thick consistency (it reminded me of wearing foundation). It felt like a lightweight foundation, and I don't like those since I have oily skin. I don't feel as if the BB cream actually does the nine things as they were supposed to, and it doesn't stay on very well without powder. Maybe it's because I have oily skin, but hey, if you have fair skin, I think you should give it a try.

Since I have to finish the BB cream I do have, I mix mine with an oil free moisterizer, just to kinda thin it out, and I find that it works better if the BB cream was mixed with a moisterizer , it has a nice dewy tone to it :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is AMAZING. LOVE LOVE it soooo much!
Really affordable! Covers redness & dark spots and just leaves my skin FLAWLESS.
It gives a really nice dewy model look.
LOVE IT♥
RECOMEND IT and well totally keep using

on 6/10/2013 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This BB Cream is ok. I enjoy the coverage that it gives, it doesn't settle into the dry areas of my face, it's very affordable, and didn't make me oily which some BB Creams tend to do (I don't have oily skin). My issues are, it is hard to blend out, once you apply it and rub it in a bit it's consistency changes! It's so odd. Also, after a while it oxidizes! Which drives me crazy! All in all, it was an ok product but I will not be buying it again!