Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Overall Rating: 4/5
SKIN BACKGROUND: Combo/Oily, acne prone, SUPER sensitive, mild scarring and discoloration, beige skin with dominant yellow undertones.
PRICE: $8
COVERAGE: To achieve a solid medium coverage, I use a stippling brush. I find this is the best method of application. With your fingers it is more of a light coverage.
FINISH: Dewy and natural
TEXTURE: It is a little thick at first but it blends really easily
SPF: 25
LASTING POWER: This is where this lacks. It gets oily pretty fast, I have to touch up atleast 3 times a day
SCENT: Yeah it has a sunscreeny smell, but it goes away after application.
SHADES: I have this in "Light", which is okay. They also have "Medium" and "Deep"
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?:Nope!!!
PACKAGING: Just a regular squeeze tube. Its small and cute
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Yes
FINAL VERDICT: I think this is great for everyday

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Obviously when you buy something, you have high hopes for it to work. Unfortunately for me, I had HIGH HIGH hopes for this BB cream, yet I've never been so disappointed in a makeup product...
First, I'll start with the only PROS: I found this to be very lightweight on the skin, and the squeezy tube was handy for tossing in your bag.
Now for everything else- THE CONS...
The color selection was awful. I chose the lightest shade but it was a tad too dark for my fair latina skin. Also, something that I hoped this would cure me of is a cakey appearance, even with a smaller amount of the product it looked patchy and awful on me.
Finally for me, the DEALBREAKERS:
This made my already very oily skin look shiny faster than usual!! And I'm not 100% sure but... I think this gives me breakouts, which is kinda unusual for my rather tolerant skin
So for me... this sucked, but for you? Hey, you never know :)! JK I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL

on 8/10/2014 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is another okay drugstore BB cream. Nothing special about this IMO or significant. I have tried so many now that I will stick with my favorite which is high end, but worth the money; IT Cosmetics.

This is rather thick in texture and doesn't cover too well. It runs pretty pink, so if you are yellow toned, I would stay away. I am NW20 and it's okay for me, but even I notice how ashy it is.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not impressed. Very cakey and hard to blend. No moisturising value either. I have other Rimmel products that I like but not this one. Will keep looking for a good BB.

Pros:
As usual with Rimmel, good price

Cons:
Everything else. Terrible product

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My skin got so dry while I was on acne treatment!! And I've been using this bb cream for like 6 months!!! And been lovinggggg ittttt!! It's sooo perfect for normal- dry skin types!!! Everyone was asking me what I use on my face! It's giving a really healthy glow with a nice coverage!!! And it has a SPF!! So u don't have to be late in the mornings!! Moisturize well too!!! But when my skin got back to oily I felt really sad! Cus it's making me so oily!! So girls with oily skin will need to apply powder on top but still ppl ask me what I apply on my face when I wear it!!! And yes I still use it and I love itttt! XD I'll give it 4/5 Cus it's making me oily hehe

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My skin is very yellow-undertoned, the Med-Deep is very very pink. Enough said. Will not repurchase. However, it made my skin feel very soft.

on 8/8/2014 12:44:00 PM

This is the first BB cream I've ever tried and I like it quite a bit. I originally wanted to buy the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, but I heard from a friend that it was extremely greasy and provided little to no coverage. I have very fair skin and when I first used this product in the winter, I noticed it made my skin a darker shade than my neck and so I didn't use it for a while. In the summer I don't get an extreme tan, but people who know me can tell my skin loses it's ghostly quality. I tried the BB cream again and it matched my summer skin tone. It was just the right amount of coverage that I would expect from a BB cream and I am realizing that I really expect to only use it in the summer anyway because it's so hot I don't want to go through my usual makeup routine. I find the formula pretty thick and so it doesn't spread as easily as some other BB creams I have tried. But I'm glad it doesn't squeeze out so easily because I'd lose a lot of product that way. Not sure if I will run out anytime soon because I use it only during the summer, but if I do run out and want a BB cream, this is the one I will purchase.

on 8/5/2014 9:03:00 PM

I wrote a review about this a while ago when I first stating using this and I've changed my mind.. As I keep on using it, I'm starting to hate it. It becomes so oily after a while and the lightest tone is dark orange!

on 8/3/2014 10:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This was my first face (bb cream, foundation, powder) product purchase, and I was so excited to try it out. Man, this was really a let-down.
First off, there's only 3 shades to choose from. I am so so so fair and even the lightest shade wasn't light enough for me. Just a dab of this stuff made me look like a really bad orange fake tanned mess.
This stuff gave me two large pimples on my forehead (and they sting!). I wanted to like this product soo badly but I just don't think it's for me:/
I'm giving this 3 lippies because after some very very hard blending, it does look somewhat natural and gives a nice look to my skin. I set this with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and it looks ok when I need some coverage.
It stinks because I love love love Rimmel products.
I use Maybelline Baby Skin over this stuff(yes, over it) and it gets rid of any cakey-ness that I can see.

Personally, I'm not a BB-cream girl. I was really hoping that this one would be better, but not much.
It oxidized quite a bit, made my skin itch a lot (most likely the linalool) and gave me a break out of tiny bumps.
Not for someone with sensitive skin.
I also noticed some random colour streaks when I squeezed out the tube once... very weird.