Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This BB cream is terrible. First, the color medium is so orange and the texture is very gunky. I have oily skin, and this BB cream made my skin twice as oily after applying it. I've tried different primers underneath this product and my face remains oily. This BB cream also does not blend well, I've tried my beauty blender and a foundation brush, and nothing! Long story short, do not buy this cheap garbage.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i have the "stay matte" bb cream from rimmel...and i don't know why i don't like it very much ! it's not very soft and dries on the skin really fast ...not very easy to apply and sometimes gives a cackey look...it lasts for hours though and gives the matte look

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

this is the 2nd tube I've purchased since WAG had BOGO 1/2. In the summer sunscreen is a must(!) for me. Well to be frank I am more likely to feel less inhibited about using a cheap product generously. Dr Perricone, Stila etc meh. I'm even stingy with Sephora CC cream.
It's made in Monoco if you look at the label. I wish I could give it 2 and1/2 lippies . I think you get what you pay for.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Overall Rating: 4/5
SKIN BACKGROUND: Combo/Oily, acne prone, SUPER sensitive, mild scarring and discoloration, beige skin with dominant yellow undertones.
PRICE: $8
COVERAGE: To achieve a solid medium coverage, I use a stippling brush. I find this is the best method of application. With your fingers it is more of a light coverage.
FINISH: Dewy and natural
TEXTURE: It is a little thick at first but it blends really easily
SPF: 25
LASTING POWER: This is where this lacks. It gets oily pretty fast, I have to touch up atleast 3 times a day
SCENT: Yeah it has a sunscreeny smell, but it goes away after application.
SHADES: I have this in "Light", which is okay. They also have "Medium" and "Deep"
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?:Nope!!!
PACKAGING: Just a regular squeeze tube. Its small and cute
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Yes
FINAL VERDICT: I think this is great for everyday

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Obviously when you buy something, you have high hopes for it to work. Unfortunately for me, I had HIGH HIGH hopes for this BB cream, yet I've never been so disappointed in a makeup product...
First, I'll start with the only PROS: I found this to be very lightweight on the skin, and the squeezy tube was handy for tossing in your bag.
Now for everything else- THE CONS...
The color selection was awful. I chose the lightest shade but it was a tad too dark for my fair latina skin. Also, something that I hoped this would cure me of is a cakey appearance, even with a smaller amount of the product it looked patchy and awful on me.
Finally for me, the DEALBREAKERS:
This made my already very oily skin look shiny faster than usual!! And I'm not 100% sure but... I think this gives me breakouts, which is kinda unusual for my rather tolerant skin
So for me... this sucked, but for you? Hey, you never know :)! JK I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL

on 8/10/2014 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is another okay drugstore BB cream. Nothing special about this IMO or significant. I have tried so many now that I will stick with my favorite which is high end, but worth the money; IT Cosmetics.

This is rather thick in texture and doesn't cover too well. It runs pretty pink, so if you are yellow toned, I would stay away. I am NW20 and it's okay for me, but even I notice how ashy it is.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My skin got so dry while I was on acne treatment!! And I've been using this bb cream for like 6 months!!! And been lovinggggg ittttt!! It's sooo perfect for normal- dry skin types!!! Everyone was asking me what I use on my face! It's giving a really healthy glow with a nice coverage!!! And it has a SPF!! So u don't have to be late in the mornings!! Moisturize well too!!! But when my skin got back to oily I felt really sad! Cus it's making me so oily!! So girls with oily skin will need to apply powder on top but still ppl ask me what I apply on my face when I wear it!!! And yes I still use it and I love itttt! XD I'll give it 4/5 Cus it's making me oily hehe

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My skin is very yellow-undertoned, the Med-Deep is very very pink. Enough said. Will not repurchase. However, it made my skin feel very soft.

on 8/8/2014 12:44:00 PM

This is the first BB cream I've ever tried and I like it quite a bit. I originally wanted to buy the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, but I heard from a friend that it was extremely greasy and provided little to no coverage. I have very fair skin and when I first used this product in the winter, I noticed it made my skin a darker shade than my neck and so I didn't use it for a while. In the summer I don't get an extreme tan, but people who know me can tell my skin loses it's ghostly quality. I tried the BB cream again and it matched my summer skin tone. It was just the right amount of coverage that I would expect from a BB cream and I am realizing that I really expect to only use it in the summer anyway because it's so hot I don't want to go through my usual makeup routine. I find the formula pretty thick and so it doesn't spread as easily as some other BB creams I have tried. But I'm glad it doesn't squeeze out so easily because I'd lose a lot of product that way. Not sure if I will run out anytime soon because I use it only during the summer, but if I do run out and want a BB cream, this is the one I will purchase.

on 8/5/2014 9:03:00 PM

I wrote a review about this a while ago when I first stating using this and I've changed my mind.. As I keep on using it, I'm starting to hate it. It becomes so oily after a while and the lightest tone is dark orange!