Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

on 5/2/2016 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This was one of the better BB creams, but unfortunately not a cruelty free one.
If I put on too thick a layer, it could come out a little pink/orangy on my medium skin tone. What I did was to mix it with a liquid bronzer by L'Oreal, and it came out perfect, fit to my skin tone and radiant.

Pro:
- good coverage for a BB
- cute packaging, tags came off though after a while
- easy to work with, didn't dry out my skin

Con:
- colors can be problematic
- not cruelty free

on 5/2/2016 4:01:00 AM

I used the one with salicylic acid.loved it at first.then realized it made me so oily.my skin looked good when i had just applied it but after a little while was a greasy mess.so def needs setting.and def not for those with very oily skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like the "no makeup" look with embellished eyes. I don't need foundation for this look either. All I need is this kick a** BB cream!!! This product totally works for me. I have a unique bronze-caramel skin color. It melts right into my skin and matches my color perfectly. Lasts all day. I have dark circles under my eyes. I use a bit of concealer and this BB cream. Coverage is great for me, circles gone. And most important to me, it looks natural. I use the bronze collection. PERFECT MATCH!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is what I was looking for! I wanted a lightweight BB cream that still had good coverage and made my skin look healthy. I have combo/oily skin but lately my skin has looked so cakey with a regular full coverage foundation and powder. I recently bought the Cargo HD powder which has pretty good coverage so I wanted something lighter underneath than my current foundations. This stuff is perfect. I was actually expecting the coverage to be much lighter than it was actually was, but it actually covered my imperfections well with just one coat. It was also not watery and felt smooth on my skin. I don't have much acne or anything, I mainly just looking for something to even my skin tone and help conceal redness/pores. I still use concealer for under my eyes and on any major redness.. but this is working great used with my Cargo powder.
I will say I got the color Light/Medium and it is perfect right now because I am self tanning. I was worried it would be a tad too light but it isn't. Also, not sure if the formulation has changed recently - because my bottle says "New & Better".

on 4/27/2016 7:53:00 PM

Wow Wow Wow. This BB cream is so good, I won't even bother with another one so I have nothing to compare it too. It give a believable even coverage and does not look like its sitting on my skin or pores. Disclaimer, I have pretty even skin and rarely wear foundation. I wear this product about twice a month and have noticed that it has bleaching agents after I remove it so I don't wear it continuously.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Definitely made my skin look a bit better

The coverage is very sheer, but the colour (light-medium in my case) matches my skin perfectly. It covers redness and blurs pores and minor imperfections. The texture of the cream is lovely - more gel than cream actually. It spreads nicely, hydrates well and absorbs into the skin without leaving a residue. I also love that this has SPF 30. Sadly this has zero oil control, so I still need to set it with powder. Overall, this product is great for low-key days and weekends, especially for its price. I will definitely be repurchasing!

on 4/20/2016 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is my HG bb cream.

my skin is NW25, rosacea on my cheeks, and very dry. i'm 26 and have the occasional blemish, but am not acne prone at all. almost all liquid foundations (and many bb creams), even ones labeled "luminous" look cakey/powdery on me, especially on my cheeks. this bb cream applies so beautifully on me. like gorgeous, glowing skin. i absolutely love it. if you're oily, this may not be for you, but if you're dry, give this a try for sure. also, i would call it "light" coverage. it blurs my pores and redness without completely erasing them, which i like, because it looks so natural.

my only complaint is that i wish it were more long lasting. honestly, the coverage doesn't last more than a couple hours on me without fading, which sucks. i actually keep it in my bag (the packaging makes it easy to take around) and reapply in the afternoon and then again before i go out for happy hour or whatever.

when i was looking to try another bb cream after i finished my bottle i tried stowaway cosmetics radiant complexion bb cream and the l'oreal magic skin beautifier bb cream, and both looked powdery on me and actually emphasized my dry patches. i went back and bought this dream fresh bb cream again, and have since repurchased 2 or 3 times.

on 4/8/2016 10:43:00 AM

i'm a person that gets a zit once every month, or every couple of months.

3 days after using this, i got 4 zits (forehead and chin). and then after seeing other reviews here, I confirmed the reson!

it wasnt a cheap buy in Dubai, I for about 14$ I wouldve bought a better brand.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this one for a little while now, and I have to say it's not too bad, but not that great either. It gives a very light coverage (which is exactly what BB creams do), and ever so lightly hydrates my normal-to-dry skin. It blends easily without greasing, but doesn't last very long. It is quite perfect though for days when you don't feel like wearing full coverage or have naturally problem-free skin.

The BB cream claims to do a lot of things, but none of them are very visible. The packaging is quite ugly for my taste and by having to actually squeeze the product out of the tube, it wastes some product. Good for those on the budget, but really it doesn't feel that amazing for what it claims to be.

I bought the lightest one (extra light or fair?) and I quite like it as a tinted moisturiser with light-medium coverage. I find it do get a little oily in my t zone after several hours of wear, but not too bad. I always powder with it and blot maybe once a day. I would def buy it again.