Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Definitely made my skin look a bit better

The coverage is very sheer, but the colour (light-medium in my case) matches my skin perfectly. It covers redness and blurs pores and minor imperfections. The texture of the cream is lovely - more gel than cream actually. It spreads nicely, hydrates well and absorbs into the skin without leaving a residue. I also love that this has SPF 30. Sadly this has zero oil control, so I still need to set it with powder. Overall, this product is great for low-key days and weekends, especially for its price. I will definitely be repurchasing!

on 4/20/2016 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is my HG bb cream.

my skin is NW25, rosacea on my cheeks, and very dry. i'm 26 and have the occasional blemish, but am not acne prone at all. almost all liquid foundations (and many bb creams), even ones labeled "luminous" look cakey/powdery on me, especially on my cheeks. this bb cream applies so beautifully on me. like gorgeous, glowing skin. i absolutely love it. if you're oily, this may not be for you, but if you're dry, give this a try for sure. also, i would call it "light" coverage. it blurs my pores and redness without completely erasing them, which i like, because it looks so natural.

my only complaint is that i wish it were more long lasting. honestly, the coverage doesn't last more than a couple hours on me without fading, which sucks. i actually keep it in my bag (the packaging makes it easy to take around) and reapply in the afternoon and then again before i go out for happy hour or whatever.

when i was looking to try another bb cream after i finished my bottle i tried stowaway cosmetics radiant complexion bb cream and the l'oreal magic skin beautifier bb cream, and both looked powdery on me and actually emphasized my dry patches. i went back and bought this dream fresh bb cream again, and have since repurchased 2 or 3 times.

on 3/19/2016 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this experimenting with different liquid foundations because I had always used powder. (I know this is a BB cream, but it was almost summer.) I was so excited and I loved he results, how it blurred, how nice my skin felt, and the color. After about a month or so I realized that this is what had been breaking me out so bad. Lots of cystic acne, which is horribly painful. I was told by friends to get the acne clearing one, but salicylic acid has never worked for me. Everybody's skin is different, but I was really disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this one for a little while now, and I have to say it's not too bad, but not that great either. It gives a very light coverage (which is exactly what BB creams do), and ever so lightly hydrates my normal-to-dry skin. It blends easily without greasing, but doesn't last very long. It is quite perfect though for days when you don't feel like wearing full coverage or have naturally problem-free skin.

The BB cream claims to do a lot of things, but none of them are very visible. The packaging is quite ugly for my taste and by having to actually squeeze the product out of the tube, it wastes some product. Good for those on the budget, but really it doesn't feel that amazing for what it claims to be.

I bought the lightest one (extra light or fair?) and I quite like it as a tinted moisturiser with light-medium coverage. I find it do get a little oily in my t zone after several hours of wear, but not too bad. I always powder with it and blot maybe once a day. I would def buy it again.

on 4/8/2016 10:43:00 AM

i'm a person that gets a zit once every month, or every couple of months.

3 days after using this, i got 4 zits (forehead and chin). and then after seeing other reviews here, I confirmed the reson!

it wasnt a cheap buy in Dubai, I for about 14$ I wouldve bought a better brand.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mediocre at best. Sure it evens skin tones but it melts off and isnt that mositurizing. I'll put it in the statsh pile for summer pool days where I want minimal coverage.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

A very light coverage, but i don´t mind since i don´t really have anything major I´d like to cover up. It evens my skintone ( i´m fair) BUt it doesn´t do much more.
Overall a good product i would recommend, a bit pricey maybe considered the light results. It doesn´t really last all day either. I tend to get oily after lunch in my t- zone.

on 3/12/2016 3:59:00 PM

on normal days I wear only Spf to school , but when I use this bb cream it makes my skin glow ! I have dry to normal skin , I have this in light . it has spf in it which is great , when I use it , it gives me a healthy look , but makes me alittle bit greasy so i set it with powder , when i don't set it it wears off after a short period . the coverage is very shear but i don't mind since I don't have skin issues .
I won't buy this product when i finish it , I want to try other BB creams .

on 3/13/2016 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am on my 4th tube of this. I am the light shade. On days when I don't feel like wearing a full foundation routine, I just throw on some of this & some light concealer. Its the perfect light coverage, and doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or that "cakey" feeling. Just light & fresh which is how I prefer it. Its just an overall good drugstore bb cream. Only negative thing I have to say is that I find the smell to be kind of unpleasant, but it does not linger, and the packaging wastes a lot of product. When I was pretty much out and in need of a quick fix, I couldn't get anymore out of the tube so I cut it open to just get the rest out & toss it, to my surprise there was at least 5 or 6 more portions of product left in it. That's my only nit pick. I would recommend this for a good light coverage drugstore bb cream.