Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Within an hour of using this product my skin began to sting badly. I immediately cleaned it off, but for about a week my face remained red with a light (painful) rash. At times the rash was hard to see, but when I or anyone else brushed the skin on my cheeks it was obvious that there were bumps. I was afraid to try another BB cream after that experience, but luckily it hasn't happened with any other brands yet.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just bought this bb cream after hearing everyone raving about it online. I got it for $10 at walmart, which is a little more than I usually would spend on any kind of makeup, because I'm big on budget beauty. I've used this product twice so far. It has way better coverage than the Maybelline, covergirl, and nyc bb's that I've used in the past. Still sheer but definitely evens out my redness and makes my acne spots less noticeable. I bought the shade light/medium, and it's a little too dark for my skin, or at least I think it is, it could be that I'm used to my wet n wild coverall making me incredibly pale. My sister told me that this bb cream made me look way better than my usual foundation. I apply it with my fingers and just blend it in that way. It gives my skin a really pretty glow and stays put all day. If you have really oily skin you probably will not like this product because it has that glow to it. I personally think it looks super pretty because it's not an oily shine, it's more of an illuminated shine. It isn't oily to the touch or anything like that. I know that they have also come out with a formula for oily skin. Overall I'm really happy with this product, and I will be buying it again when I use this tube up. which will probably take a while because you get 2 Oz in for 10 bucks which is a ton. Switching from my foundation routine to this bb cream has also shaved like 15 minutes off my normal get ready time. The only reason I took a lippie off is because there are only 2 shades, light/medium and medium/deep.

on 3/1/2015 8:28:00 PM

I used to love this BB cream before I used foundation and other BB creams for daily wear. I bought it again and have only used it a couple times because it's just not agreeing with me anymore. The formula is quite nice and creamy and applies good but it leaves an oily finish to my face and I do not have oily skin. It does smell alright but compared to other BB creams I have tried recently I probably wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

worst bb cream ever. enough said. Sorry but this didn't work for me at all, made me had a white cast and oily before I even finish my makeup

on 2/22/2015 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

If you have dry skin I would absolutely stay away from this. It applies in patches and once dried it completely rubs off and leaves dry bits of skin. I have tried applying it with different tools but every outcome is the same. Waste of money

on 2/15/2015 4:07:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

The coverage was amazingly good (and buildable) for a BB cream without looking mask-like! In my opinion, this product is only for the oiliest complexions. It seems to have clay-like base that dries quickly to a velvety matte finish. I have very oily skin and even on a warm day I was shine free for a good 4 to 5 hours. Anyone who expects more than that amount of time is delusional. Even high-end products don't deliver that kind of performance even though they will make that claim. The only down side is the 2 option color selection. It won't be light enough for the fairest complexions and not deep enough for the darkest complexions. I would also guess that most of the women who like this product will need to purchase both colors options to mix a color that's a better match for them. Other than that, for the price it is a great light-weight matte foundation with enough opacity to blur imperfections without giving you that obviously "made up" look.

Works kinda okay, would rather go for something with more coverage.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was excited when Garnier was introducing this product because I was using Korean BB Creams before it started trending here in the west. Sometimes I felt like the coverage wasn't enough, but it was very buildable so I liked the way my skin looked right after I applied it. That was the issue though, I expected my make-up to last me throughout maybe a 5-8 hour shift at work (I work retail at a clothing store) and by the end of the day my skin would look so oily.
No matter how much setting/mattifying powder I used it just wouldn't look matte at all.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is an okay product, matte finish, evens out skin tone somewhat and has SPF which is primarily why I bought it. However, there isn't much in terms of shade selection, as the Medium/Deep is too dark for me but the Light/Medium is too light.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have oily, light, acne prone skin that tans well.

I purchased this since it has SPF 15 in it and offers coverage to even out my skin tone. It's very think coming out of the tube, but it blends well when applying, almost like a mousse foundation. There is minimal coverage, almost like a tinted moisturizer. After applying this BB cream, (and I only applied a small amount since it felt heavy and my skin was in good shape and I didn't need much coverage anyways) it left my face shiny and I could tell it was just clogging my pores. I had to set it with powder, as I normally would with any foundation, but felt uncomfortably thick.

After wearing this found about 8 hours outside, I washed it off and was disappointed to see that it did indeed clog my pores leaving my clear face with blackheads and I was starting to flare up.

I would not recommend this product to anyone with remotely sensitive skin, there are way way better products out there :)