Thierry Mugler Angel

3.3

on 3/31/2007 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I hated this product the first time I got a sample of it. I thought it smelt like pinetrees and dirt. So I can really see why other people don't like it. But I love it now! It's so unique and you can tell what it is from a mile away! Excellent staying power as well! The only problem is I hate the bottle with a PASSION.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Angel, I really wanted to like you, but sadly your patchouli is just so strong it's overwhelming. This scent can be very offensive to others if oversprayed. The bottle sure is gorgeous though.

on 12/24/2006 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My signature scent-chocolatey,spicy,and very different. You either love it or hate it.it either smells very good on a person or very very bad!!!Its very much a night scent for someone who is not timid.

on 10/24/2006 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A woman I work with came in the other day smelling incredible, so I asked her what she was wearing and she said "Angel". I immediately went to the fragrance counter to try it on myself. WHOA NELLIE!!!! NASTAAAY!!!! I don't know what I was smelling on my co-worker, but it sure as heck wasn't Angel. To me it smells like a mixture of vanilla and Vick's Vap-o-rub. I went home and washed it off (I should say TRIED to wash it off), but no matter how much soap I used or how hard I scrubbed, the stench lingered. I thought maybe it just wasn't right with my body chemistry, but I've smelled the same sickening smell on several more people since, and every time I ask "Is that Angel you're wearing?" they reply "Yes!". Uh yeah, thought so. I can assure you I will NEVER purchase this stink bomb.

on 10/8/2006 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

yummy very strong overpowering but i love it !!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried Angel finally after all the hype. I hate patchouli, so it smelt pretty strong at first and lingered on for hours. On the dry down, it smells like men's cologne or aftershave on me, so this does not suit my chemistry. The bottle is pretty and I like the name Angel, but that's about all I like. Notes:
Bergamot, Hedione, Helional, Honey, Dewberry, Red Berries, Vanilla, Caramel, Patchouli, Chocolate, Coumarin. It is an oriental gourmand, but somehow these fail together. It does have a "purple" scent to it, but if it had no patchouli, I might like it.

on 6/1/2006 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my signature perfumes, the other one being L'eau D'Issey. I love how Angel smells on me especially since I love Patchouli. It is sweet and warm and lasts the entire day on me. I especially enjoy using Angel during the colder months or if I will be in an well airconditioned room the entire day because I find that it warms me up.

I agree that this is one of the perfumes that you will either hate or love. And I love,love,love it. I even have the body cream and shower gel just to make the scent last longer on. Try it out before you get it because a lot of people, like my sisters hate the scent like the plague. This is one of the perfumes we don't share.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

OK....gag....now I know what this smells like...blech....everyone who ever walked by me and I thought to myself "they stink of really cheap bad cologne". I had wondered and now I know what that hugely popular and ghastly scent is. Actually, there may be a few more out there that resemble this scent. I hope so, or there are too many people who wear it, that is for sure. I am not sure what I hate about it, but I guess it is how heavy it smells. Where the name Angel came from is a mystery to me. This smells more like hellfire than an angel IMHO. I had to give a 5 for the bottle, though. I like the bottle a lot.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this. I stopped a lady at ann taylor and asked her what she was wearing, and she said angel. Went to macys and I've been bombarded with compliments ever since. Guys stop me at bars and ask me if I am wearing angel. They know it by name. So it's not just popular with women.

on 4/10/2006 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this. Haven't yet bought full size bottle - I am trying the samples to see if I really like the way it smells on me. But can someone please, please, please email me and tell me what the difference between this and Lolita Lempicka is? They smell identical to me. I am seriously looking for an answer.

Popular Fragrances