Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Thierry Mugler  Angel

2.9

Who said this smellt horrible or it was a scent for the oldies??? My mum bought me the 25ml version two weeks ago and I have adored it ever since. It is a bit strong when you first put it on, but after about 30 minutes it transforms into this yummy vanilla/chocolate smell. Angel is not for everyday use, and I doubt it will be particularly suitable in the summer so we'll see; but seeing as it's now the winter, it is perfect. One spritz on my wrists can last the whole day and after accidentally getting some on my coat, it has been smelling like vanilla for over a week. I also love the shape of the bottle so I'll get a refillable version next time. Also, if anyone has any information at all as to where I can find a refillable Angel Miniature, please page me, I'll be eternally grateful :)

on 1/18/2004 3:18:00 PM

I love this scent. It is ushally best for Winter/Fall, but if you spray it lightly you can get away with this in Summer/Spring. The tope note is very sweet, but if you don't like sweet or musky fragrances, don't use this.

on 1/2/2004 4:40:00 PM

I have one, but I have to admit it's not one of my faves. I think it's too strong smelling for daywear, but sure for some special occasions. My personal experience is that you rather hate it or love it.

This is a love-or-hate fragrance.And I just happen to hate it. I have never been a lover of foody or chocolat-y smells,but after seeing it on the style network and hearing raves about it I decided to try it out.Well,it definitely made me gag,and stayed with me for the rest of the day. Well,at least it has a good staying power. :)

EDITED: I can not stand this fragrance anymore. Its so heavy..I wonder what i was thinking, when i liked this one. Seriously over rated.

I luurvvee Angel, even more than Angel Innocent, which is a bit too powdery for my liking. When I sprayed it on, it was slightly powdery, then there was a slight fruity scent, a hint citrusy before I smelled chocolate and caramel. I just love this to bits! It's now my fave along with Ralph, and I alternate between these 2 depending on my mood. Will definitely re-purchase as and when I need it.

To me, this smells powdery, floral, and very strong. Unfortunately, I'm not fond of any of the above in my fragrances. My friend had this, however, and it smelled great on her. I've tried to make myself like this one, but I just can't. Plus, I can't detect the slightest hint of chocolate...? Oh well

on 8/16/2003 7:50:00 PM

Smells delicious, but just doesn't work for me.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I find this fragrance difficult to understand. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

I love the scent and so does my boyfriend!!He says he wants to eat me whenever I wear this scent around him!!Its good if you like the smell of vanilla!

Popular Fragrances