Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

VS Bombshell is a lovely fruity-berry scent with a splash of pine that keeps it zesty, fresh and unique. This fragrance could easily go too sweet if it didn't have the pine's green-ness to keep it fresh. I bought the 100ml bottle from VS today and so far have spritzed myself with it 3 different times because the lasting power just isn't there. This is an EDP, so I'd hate to waste my money on an EDT or body mist version of this. That being said, I wish VS would come out with an intense version with more lasting power. Since it's on the cheaper end compared to other fragrances (designer, niche) I own I don't mind too much spritzing this a few times a day. I may go get the lotion to layer with the perfume to get more lasting power.

Overall, I'd repurchase but will likely wait for Semi-Annual sales so that I don't pay full price. I do really love this fragrance and find it most appropriate for daytime and weekends, and date nights.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am IN LOVE with this scent! I was at a gas station, when a girl walked by and she smelled INCREDIBLE! So I had to ask her what fragrance she was wearing, and she told me Bombshell by Victoria's Secret. I ran out to the mall A.S.A.P. to by myself the largest bottle that I could find. However, after I spent the $65 for it- I was severely let down. The scent does not last WHAT SO EVER! It wasn't even 20 minutes and the scent was gone. I could have cried. I am on a mission to find another fragrance that I love just as much- I've been hitting up every single department store that I can think of. At one point I had totally given up and settled for buying a purse fragrance atomizer to keep the perfume in my purse. That way I could freshen it up periodically. Well not even that was working, I was spritzing myself all the time, and after only 2 weeks, almost half of my 3.4 ounce bottle is gone. And yes- I have applied lotion to all my pulse points to keep the scent from fading- but that does NOT help at all. I love this scent- but its going to cost a arm and a leg to keep it up. It's nothing but an expensive tease. "Disappointed" isn't even the word to describe how I feel about this perfume.

on 7/7/2012 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really love this fragrance! smells absolutely amazing. I didn't seem to like any of the other VS fragrances besides this one because this one is not overwhemlingly strong as angel and etc.
I get A LOT of compliments whenever I wear this fragrance, Guess it smells that nice, huh?
Packaging looks absolutely adorable and 'preppy'.
The lasting power is pretty good, wears off around the 4-5th hour.
Must try!

on 5/25/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This scent is so overrated, I have no idea how this scent won a fifi award or whatever it's called. I'm just not liking this scent at all.

EDIT: Yesterday I decided to try this scent one more time (probably because I was bored at work) and it actually smelled really good...so I'm going to try it again and if I like it then I'm going to get myself a bottle!

I will add that I like the Bombshell Seduction scent better than this.

on 5/18/2012 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This smells good, it kinda has this sexy fruity strong smell. It mixes well with me, smells like summer.

on 5/1/2012 3:02:00 AM

When VS finally opened a store in Melbourne, Australia, it was only within the airport checkout area. My sister bought this for me as a gift after her trip from overseas. I instantly fell in love with this scent. The perfume is definitely much stronger than the body mist! It smells lovely, fresh and feminine, and goes so well with my body chemistry. Love love love!

on 2/19/2012 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm new to fragrances, and I got a sample set of VS fragrances to try. This is the one that stood out to me the most. It is very light and clean, it reminds me of kind of a clean linen smell with some fruity undertones. It is very girly and good for the daytime. I really love it, so I purchased the bigger size. My only complaint is that the staying power could be better. But I'd recommend smelling this next time you stop at Victoria's Secret.

on 2/9/2012 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a gift set along with a bunch of other VS frangrances. This stood out to me the most and one I would repurchase. The first thing I thought of after the first few sprits were that it smells really clean and masculine. It's a really nice change from the typical floral and fruity sweet scents. I starts to wear off at about the forth hour to a nice shampoo like scent. I love any thing clean and fresh smelling!!! The bottle is a little to girly for something very masculine smelling but the name "Bombshell" totally fits.

on 2/2/2012 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I got the $10 version from VS. I dont usually buy fruity scents, I actually despise them. But this one I like for the summer, its actually fruity yet masculine and the dry down is very feminine due to the vanilla, its a complex fragrance. My husband who never ever likes any type of fragrance, told me i smell pretty :), I couldnt help but blush!

This perfume smells sweet, soft, and clean. It is a bit pricey ($50 for a 1.7oz). The perfume smells stronger and longer than the mist.

Popular Fragrances