Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

on 7/7/2012 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really love this fragrance! smells absolutely amazing. I didn't seem to like any of the other VS fragrances besides this one because this one is not overwhemlingly strong as angel and etc.
I get A LOT of compliments whenever I wear this fragrance, Guess it smells that nice, huh?
Packaging looks absolutely adorable and 'preppy'.
The lasting power is pretty good, wears off around the 4-5th hour.
Must try!

on 5/25/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This scent is so overrated, I have no idea how this scent won a fifi award or whatever it's called. I'm just not liking this scent at all.

EDIT: Yesterday I decided to try this scent one more time (probably because I was bored at work) and it actually smelled really good...so I'm going to try it again and if I like it then I'm going to get myself a bottle!

I will add that I like the Bombshell Seduction scent better than this.

on 2/9/2012 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a gift set along with a bunch of other VS frangrances. This stood out to me the most and one I would repurchase. The first thing I thought of after the first few sprits were that it smells really clean and masculine. It's a really nice change from the typical floral and fruity sweet scents. I starts to wear off at about the forth hour to a nice shampoo like scent. I love any thing clean and fresh smelling!!! The bottle is a little to girly for something very masculine smelling but the name "Bombshell" totally fits.

on 2/19/2012 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm new to fragrances, and I got a sample set of VS fragrances to try. This is the one that stood out to me the most. It is very light and clean, it reminds me of kind of a clean linen smell with some fruity undertones. It is very girly and good for the daytime. I really love it, so I purchased the bigger size. My only complaint is that the staying power could be better. But I'd recommend smelling this next time you stop at Victoria's Secret.

on 5/18/2012 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This smells good, it kinda has this sexy fruity strong smell. It mixes well with me, smells like summer.

on 5/1/2012 3:02:00 AM

When VS finally opened a store in Melbourne, Australia, it was only within the airport checkout area. My sister bought this for me as a gift after her trip from overseas. I instantly fell in love with this scent. The perfume is definitely much stronger than the body mist! It smells lovely, fresh and feminine, and goes so well with my body chemistry. Love love love!

on 2/2/2012 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I got the $10 version from VS. I dont usually buy fruity scents, I actually despise them. But this one I like for the summer, its actually fruity yet masculine and the dry down is very feminine due to the vanilla, its a complex fragrance. My husband who never ever likes any type of fragrance, told me i smell pretty :), I couldnt help but blush!

on 1/20/2012 11:24:00 PM

Fresh, floral, touch of fruity but not overly sweet = the perfect blend for me! This smells lovely, fresh, and clean, so it's great for a daytime scent and so far hasn't offended anyone. I just get lots of compliments. Hooray! :)

on 1/23/2012 6:10:00 PM

I love how crisp, fresh and somewhat fruity this smells initially. Just smells clean and feminine. However, it doesn't last long on me, and when it dries down it actually smells like dust. Kinda weird, but I still wear it. I bring a tiny travel-sized bottle with me in my purse to freshen up during the day.

This perfume smells sweet, soft, and clean. It is a bit pricey ($50 for a 1.7oz). The perfume smells stronger and longer than the mist.

Popular Fragrances