Calgon Morning Glory

Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

What's the story morning glory? Well, it's a nice little spray for the warmer months by the folks at Calgon. I also have the solid version which is also beautiful. I use that when I travel so I can still bring a fragrance with me and don't have to worry about spillage.
They also make a bath gel and a body lotion but I haven't tried those yet, but I'm sure it's just as great. You can buy this at any major drugstore or supermarket chain.

on 2/1/2003 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got the shower gel in a swap and love it. It forms a thick, creamy lather and smells wonderful. Will definitely repurchase this and the body spray.

on 12/28/2002 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I actually really like this scent, as it's very fresh, clean and airy. Unfortunately the dry down is terrible on me - it turns from fresh to sort of smokey and unpleasant, even making it difficult to breathe.

on 10/24/2002 5:43:00 PM

this is a very nice scent. i have the shower gel and it's great.

on 8/29/2002 6:08:00 PM

Floral scent, a little heavier than most body splashes. Splash and lotion last fairly long. Really nice shower gel that creats a nice lather/bubbles. My husband loves the scent and others compliment me as well.

Popular Fragrances