Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/11/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very sensitive eye area, In general I don't prefer to use any eyeshadow except mac. But suprisingly wet'n'wild didn't gave any bad effect to my lids. Colors are perfect for everyday make up. Price is also good. So I can briefly recommend this to everyone.

on 4/11/2015 5:47:00 PM

The middle shade is my everyday crease shade. The other two are simply too shimmery, but the middle works. It is a unique brown in that it almost has a peanut butter vibe goin

on 4/8/2015 4:14:00 PM

These are my go to eyeshadows. The pigmentation is soo good and everything just blends soo easily together. I tend to not use the browbone color as much as I would like to because I prefer a more matte color, but I use this to highlight my inner corner. Love love love it. It is my most used eyeshadow.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Cute lil palette and great price too! I'll definitely buy more of these.

on 2/27/2015 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff for my daily eye look. I use the colors as they recommend and I add a smidge of black in the outer v for depth (Wet N Wild Panter is PERFECT) and my eyeshadow is good to go. I have extremely fair skin (MUFE 15) and was worried the brown crease shade would look muddy or orange, but it didn't. The only problem with it was I kinda had to work with it to get to to show up. The two lighter colors are gorgeous as well, easy to apply. making this my favorite drugstore eyeshadow. It stayed perfectly through 8 hours of gross high school with a primer (Lorac) Use this with a primer for best results. The packaging sucks and is annoying, but the shadows are easily depotted with a knife thing into a travel palette. Love it.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is gorgeous trio with none of the shades being duds! I wear this to school and to work and on a daily basis, and it's very flattering and super long lasting. I was surprised that after a 10-hour work day, it still was shimmering and vibrant on my eyelids.

The eyelid shade is gorgeous and is a dupe for urban decay's SIN eyeshadow. These are just so beautiful and high quality. Use with Milani eye primer for practically forever-wear!

on 1/24/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Stunning. Cheap. Perfect little palette. Better than Mac. Believe it! Wet N Wild is a force to be reckoned with! Don't waste your hard earned money on high end eyeshadow. Buy this!

on 1/10/2015 12:23:00 PM

Love the texture/colors and it's really cheap

on 1/4/2015 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'd always heard great things about WNW eye shadows, but the colors sets looked either too dull or too intense in the pan. I got this on a whim, thinking it will kill my lemming to try a UD Naked palette. Big palettes are wasted on hooded eyes anyway. These shades are very different on than in the pan. They are shimmery and pigmented, but not chalky. They blend like butter. The crease color is a shimmery golden brown that is not too dark. This is perfect for a soft smokey neutral eye effect. It's subtle, but classy. The pink is very pigmented. I keep wanting to like pink eye shadows but find it gard to pull off. But its nice to have. The highlight shade is a slightly golden cream. They could work as set but it's really the crease color that I like. It's so blendable.

I have hooded blue eyes, so I do my eyes differently. I use the crease color over the crease, but not up to the brow. Nothing blends and so I can end up looking dirty. I often just use bronzer to avoid that. . This is the best crease shade I have found. I love it. It's not matte but it doesn't crease It's not too shimmery eihter. All of the shades are simmery in this group.

The casing is terrible. It will break and is hard to open. Great for the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is easily one of the most popular e/s palettes at the drugstore, and I can see why. This neutral trio would probably work for most women. I use this palette or WnW's "Silent Treatment", almost daily! These shadows are nicely pigmented and silky smooth in texture. I usually use the lightest shade as a highlight, and usually mix the brown and pinky/peach shade together for my lid color. The light/medium golden bronw is very flattering for dark blue eyes. I don't love the packaging on these trios, which looks as cheap as it is, but for the actual shadows, I give this 5 lippies! Love it!