Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/27/2015 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff for my daily eye look. I use the colors as they recommend and I add a smidge of black in the outer v for depth (Wet N Wild Panter is PERFECT) and my eyeshadow is good to go. I have extremely fair skin (MUFE 15) and was worried the brown crease shade would look muddy or orange, but it didn't. The only problem with it was I kinda had to work with it to get to to show up. The two lighter colors are gorgeous as well, easy to apply. making this my favorite drugstore eyeshadow. It stayed perfectly through 8 hours of gross high school with a primer (Lorac) Use this with a primer for best results. The packaging sucks and is annoying, but the shadows are easily depotted with a knife thing into a travel palette. Love it.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is gorgeous trio with none of the shades being duds! I wear this to school and to work and on a daily basis, and it's very flattering and super long lasting. I was surprised that after a 10-hour work day, it still was shimmering and vibrant on my eyelids.

The eyelid shade is gorgeous and is a dupe for urban decay's SIN eyeshadow. These are just so beautiful and high quality. Use with Milani eye primer for practically forever-wear!

on 1/10/2015 12:23:00 PM

Love the texture/colors and it's really cheap

on 1/4/2015 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'd always heard great things about WNW eye shadows, but the colors sets looked either too dull or too intense in the pan. I got this on a whim, thinking it will kill my lemming to try a UD Naked palette. Big palettes are wasted on hooded eyes anyway. These shades are very different on than in the pan. They are shimmery and pigmented, but not chalky. They blend like butter. The crease color is a shimmery golden brown that is not too dark. This is perfect for a soft smokey neutral eye effect. It's subtle, but classy. The pink is very pigmented. I keep wanting to like pink eye shadows but find it gard to pull off. But its nice to have. The highlight shade is a slightly golden cream. They could work as set but it's really the crease color that I like. It's so blendable.

I have hooded blue eyes, so I do my eyes differently. I use the crease color over the crease, but not up to the brow. Nothing blends and so I can end up looking dirty. I often just use bronzer to avoid that. . This is the best crease shade I have found. I love it. It's not matte but it doesn't crease It's not too shimmery eihter. All of the shades are simmery in this group.

The casing is terrible. It will break and is hard to open. Great for the price.

on 1/24/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Stunning. Cheap. Perfect little palette. Better than Mac. Believe it! Wet N Wild is a force to be reckoned with! Don't waste your hard earned money on high end eyeshadow. Buy this!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is easily one of the most popular e/s palettes at the drugstore, and I can see why. This neutral trio would probably work for most women. I use this palette or WnW's "Silent Treatment", almost daily! These shadows are nicely pigmented and silky smooth in texture. I usually use the lightest shade as a highlight, and usually mix the brown and pinky/peach shade together for my lid color. The light/medium golden bronw is very flattering for dark blue eyes. I don't love the packaging on these trios, which looks as cheap as it is, but for the actual shadows, I give this 5 lippies! Love it!

on 12/4/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this trio when I took a last minute trip and stupidly forgot eyeshadow so I went to the nearest Walgreens and picked this up on a whim. You can't beat the price point on Wet N Wild eyeshadows. They are all very shimmery . The packaging is cheaps and feels flimsy. Pretty sure that if this took a tumble it would crumble. I don't like the way this swatches at all on my hand. They look very mediocre and almost powdery when swatched however I was pleasantly surprised when I applied them to my eye. They apply very evenly and not powdery at all. I think that they look better applied over a primer and on fair to medium skin. They might look like just a bunch of shimmer on darker skin then actual color. This trio is an everyday basic trio. These aren't super special colors but they are quick and will always look good.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This trio has really pretty neutral shades for an everyday look. They are pigmented and easy to work with. There is some fall out with these eyeshadows but other than that I love everything about them. Amazing quality for their price!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is absolutely amazing. I only got it a few days ago, but as soon as I swatched these eyeshadows I thought they were great. I had high hopes for this little trio as I've heard about this on youtube, so I was expecting it to be quite good, but I love this more than I thought I would. The colours all compliment each other really well, and are VERY pigmented, which is amazing for such an affordable palette. The shades compliment my blue eyes really nicely, but I'm sure they compliment all eye colours. They stay on my eyes for ages, about 5 or 6 hours at least on me, and that is without a base or primer. I can't get enough of this, and I have a feeling I will use this quite a lot for school. I highly recommend this palette! As I live in the UK, I ordered this from Amazon for only a few pounds.

I really like it. It's like a dupe for the Naked Basics palette. And it's also the perfect everyday eye makeup. I absolutely love it!