Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

4.3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Tendre is my signature and most used scent of the summer. I literally sprayed it on myself everyday, and its the perfume I have received the most compliments on.

People compare this to Daisy, and I can see why. However, I find this one has a more organic feel to it. Tendre is more airy, more light, more elegant and delicate.

Like a lot of other people this one took me by surprise as well. I'm quite pleased with this fragrance, and like it equally as much as I love the original Chance. It's very light and rejuvenating. I like that it's a great "pickle-me-up" sort of scent, I feel that most Chanel fragrances lack that characteristic. I imagine anyone who likes sweet, girly, and fresh scents would adore this one, even though this perfume is not sweet at all. I have a hard time liking "fresh" scents, but I really like how the lemon, iris and musk is used in here.

This one stands out in the Chanel line because there is nothing like it, my only gripe with this is there is a lot of depth to this fragrance but little to no longevity or sillage which is a shame because it doesn't make up for the of the wall price.

Yet, I'm still quite taken with this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know WHY I haven't reviewed this yet when I've had this for 2 years. Yet it still smells the same as when I first bought it. Let me start off with that I'm very sensitive to smell and I can get really bad head aches from certain perfumes. This has never given me a head ache and it smells so light and fresh and upbeat. I would describe the smell as fruity & floral blended together. It works very well for me as some scents can come off weird on my body. I still have about 1/4 left and I will be buying this again when run out even though it's expensive. I hate the other Chanel perfumes but this one is perfect.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Smells like Marc Jacobs Daisy to me, but with more lasting power. Doesn't smell like a Chanel scent at all, but I see what they are doing, appealing to GenY. That is fine; things evolve. Comforting clean fresh feminine smell, not super distinctive but still very nice. Freshness comes from the lack of patchouli, thank god for that. Wish it were cheaper though.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite perfume for about 3-4 years! I absolutely love it! It's light, fresh, little bit floral, but not too sweet, not too citrusy. It's really fresh and sexy, can't describe how much I love this perfume. Some of my friends were asking me what perfume I'm wearing and bought it too. Great for day of evening.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Before I review this, I want to say that if youre thinking of getting this perfume don't just base all of your opinion on the reviews you read on here. Mostly because what it smells like on me could be completely different than what it smells like on you. Everyone's own body chemistry can change the scent a lot so be aware of that. Now my own personal opinion is this is my favorite perfume of all time, I have loved it for years and it's my signature scent. This is what I wear almost every day. Something about it when it hits my skin just makes me smell so youthful and fresh. This perfume is delicious in my opinion. It's not one of those sweet scents like Vera Wang Princess or something but it has a sweet element to it. It's not like a candy sweet, it's more of like a fruity sweet. Some people think it's very floral but to me it falls in between being clean smelling and floral/fruity smelling. It's not overwhelmingly floral, if it were I would never have bought it because I'm not huge on really floral perfumes. I'm very sensitive to perfumes as well. I'm very picky cause some of them can give me headaches. I don't have that problem with this one. Even though I got the eu de toilette, it seems more like an eu de perfume to me. The lasting power is fantastic. It lasts all day and doesn't smell like something totally different after a few hours. It stays quite true to what it smells like when it's first sprayed. I'd say its good for girls who are between the ages of 17-25ish. It's not really young smelling like a Britney Spears perfume but it's not old ladyish like some other perfumes can be. I always get complimented when I wear it. It's Chanel so obviously it's going to be expensive but it lasts me a long time and I don't at all regret spending the money. Overall this is the only perfume I have bothered to repurchase ever and I'm in love with it. I have been for a couple years now and I havent gotten tired of it. I don't know why it isnt more popular than it is. Chanel never disappoints! :)

This perfume doesn't smell anything like Chanel Chance. I expected it to be a lighter, sparkling version of Chance but, as someone else noted, it smells very similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy. I use this as perfume for work because I work with small kids and don't want to choke them with anything strong.

In a word, boring.

It's not unpleasant. Extremely flowery, and the jasmine certainly stands out. But it just disappears, there's no sign of the purported amber/musk base notes. Probably won't buy this again.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

My signature winter fragrance.

love this so much! the only perfume ive repurchased. i get lots of compliments when wearing it.

I love this. I even bought the little fancy purse spray with the refills. It's so beautiful and lovely!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume, i love that its young and fresh. Chanel tends to smell heavier for a more mature audience. If you love the signature chanel smell then this probably isnt then perfume for you. What I love about this perfume in that it suits my personality and has then longitivity of other chanel perfumes.

Popular Fragrances