Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel

Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel
Nailwear Nail Enamel

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got my first bottle of nailwear polish in a beautiful shade called Gourmet Red. It is a deep blood red color. I like how the bottle is square - so cute. I am curious as to why the brush is so short though. It made application a bit of a task. The wear was great and the color is just breathtaking. The best part is that I got it for only $2.10 total from the sales lady. I'll probably get more because I am impressed with the quality. UPDATE: Day 3 and it hasn't chipped yet! Even after doing dishes!

on 10/8/2002 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The colors are nice and the price is right but the annoying short handles make application a pain.

on 5/4/2002 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love avon nail polishes. They have some beautiful colors and they last a long time. The only thing I don't like is the short brush but for the price I can overlook that.

on 8/15/2002 3:51:00 PM

I just recieved my order today and I am thrilled! The problem with ordering from a catalog IMO is your never totally sure of what your'e going to get. I got this in "Plum Raisin " and "sangria " and they are gorgeous. The Plum is a deep plum shot through with gold and the Sangria is a beautiful deep red. These nail polishes rival in quality my beloved Opi and are half the price!

on 6/23/2002 5:09:00 PM

This is awesome for pedicures! I can get a weeks wear out of these polishes, where my OPI lasts only a couple days on my toe nails. I don't like this as much on my nails as my toes, but it is great for long lasting pedicures.

on 7/21/2002 11:48:00 PM

I would buy this product again because it's very cheap. However, I find the handle on the container to be a bit cumbersome. I also don't think that these polishes work well on fingernails where you can see them upclose. It tends to be slightly streaky. Looks better on toes. Good for the price though.

on 12/12/2001 12:13:00 PM

Pretty good stuff. I've had a little chipping on my fingernails but then again I didnt use a top coat but no chipping on my toes. Besides, I got my bottle of Decadence on sale for $1.99!! They have some really cool colors and some really classic colors so there's great selection to choose from.

on 3/1/2002 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I love the colors, the staying power, the price! I hated the short bottles though, they were hard to handle, I'm glad they changed them.

This was a great nailpolish. They have some really wonderful colors to choose from and last pretty long. They have a thinner consistancy which is easier to apply. The shine they give is great too!

on 3/9/2002 9:25:00 PM

The colors are great, the price is good and it last.

Popular Polishes