e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Complexion Brush

ELF Studio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion Brush27

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I have owned this brush for 2 and a half years, and it is still holding up perfectly. It's very fluffy and soft, I use it to blend out my bronzer and blush and it works amazingly, I only have to use a few strokes and I'm good to go. For $3, it's an amazing brush.

on 5/28/2013 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great, versatile brush. I use it mainly for powder foundation or blush. It's very fluffy and is excellent for dispensing powder evenly on your face. Plus it's dirt cheap. What more could you ask for? A great buy!

Rumour has it, this used to be great. For me it was too late.
The current version is not dense. Unless there is confirmation that ELF has brought this back to its original quality, I wouldn't waste cash. There are so many similar synthetic brushes, which cost slightly more but are actually worth their price.

on 5/14/2013 7:18:00 PM

I bought 3 of the angled blush brush from elf's studio line, they're that excellent (1 to use for contour, 1 for powder highlighter, and 1 for blush). The quality and design are so good, I can't discern these from my high-end brushes (Dior, Chanel, Shiseido...). This complexion brush is no different. I use mine for setting/finishing powder; it's perfect. Wish I'd purchased the elf ones before splurging on some of the others in my collection because, honestly, these elf studio brushes are something else. $3 at Target (in-store and online). You can also order directly from elf's website I believe, but I've never done it myself. Highly recommend.

on 5/1/2013 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this brush! The bristles are extremely soft and can be used for so much. When I use it to apply foundation, you dont need a lot of product, it goes on so smoothly and with good coverage, the end result looks like airbrush. I also use this brush for face powder, and it picks up so much product and goes on so well. This is just a great, cheap product and everyone needs to go and buy this!

Really good brush and it is so affordable. I can't get it at the same price as what the americans can get at my area but it is still considered a very good buy! Soft synthetic brush, good for blush or loose powder application. Gentle sweeping motion after knocking off excess powder on your face gives u a smooth finish on face!! love it!

on 4/27/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This brush fits perfeclty with my cheek bones, and is extremely SOFT. The amount of product that the brush picks up is amazing. Definatley worth my $3.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great brush, soft and durable. Cheap too. Just make sure not to get the handle wet when washing because the base of my brush and handle broke off...but overall an awesome brush

on 4/16/2013 10:58:00 PM

This product was such a sleeper. I had it sitting around for ever and never used it until one day i put some bronzer on and it was a charm!

It's now the only brush I'll use for applying bronzer and tranluscent powder to my face. I will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I am amazed at the quality of these E.L.F. studio line brushes. I own several $$$ brushes, and I prefer to use the E.L.F. These brushes wash well and have not shed. I have had issues using other brushes, specifically natural hair brushes, which have made my face red and itchy. I have not had any issues or problems when using these brushes. I use this brush to apply my finishing powder and carry a second one in my makeup bag for touch-ups. This is a fairly large brush, and my only complaint would be that I wish it was just a little bit smaller. It can be difficult to apply powder to smaller areas of my face with this brush. I still think that it is great, though, and I can't believe how much I use and love these $3.00 brushes.

Popular Makeup Brushes