MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Missha Perfect Cover in #13 Bright Beige.

This is my first BB cream and I am delighted! I have extremely pale skin (think N5) with a yellow undertone and pink overtones from redness. To ensure the best colour fit I do lighten this slightly with the Manic Panic white foundation. The product lean more towards cooler skin tones and is pinkish but is still wearable on me even though I prefer yelllower products generally.

The reason I really adore this is the way it is so moisturizing on my skin. It is very dewy. For someone with extremely dry skin like me this is excellent. The product glides on softly and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It is perfect for everyday wear and stays well throughout the day with a primer. I am very pleased with this find and will be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this in shade 27 honey beige which matches perfectly with my NC35 skin. This is my first Asian BB. It's a little thicker texture and heavier coverage than I'm used to with TM, but it looks good and lasts well on my dry skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do not recommend this product for anyone with oily skin because I had noticeable separation in the most oily spots on my face, and I used Ben Nye setting powder which works very well for me. One thing I can say is that I have not noticed any sort of greyness to this bb cream. It goes on like a dream, feels like a dream, and has SPF in it. It just does not have any longevity to it and, while wearing MAC Pro-Longwear over it, my makeup essentially melted off... In 30F temperatures... Bottom line, do not buy if you have oily skin.

on 3/23/2016 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I wanted to like this product so badly as it felt and looked good on my skin. However, I did get blemishes within days of using it. I used to be seriously acne-prone, but my skin has changed and for many years now, I have been blemish-free. I don't normally get reactions to fragrance or other comedogenic ingredients - I mean hardly a spot for over 5 years now - so I was really dissappointed with my experience with this bb cream.

The things I liked about it:
People have commented negatively on the ashen/grey shade it provides, but to me, this quickly fades and the shade within seconds adjusts to my skin tone. I like the way it makes my skin feels healthy and moisturised when I have this on. I like the packaging a lot, which is a tube-pump combo. The coverage is great for a bb cream, very buildable. And generally, the price is quite competitive compared to some western brands.

There's so much to like, so I really wish it didn't cause break outs. Perhaps change your formulation, Missha?

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I won't argue that there's a grey cast upon application, but once blended on the skin it's fine. The color counteracts some of the red in my skin, and it has a nice coverage and ss...It's not too matte nor is it dewy.

on 3/12/2016 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Gray tint is not toooo bad, but it's still visible and something that I would not prefer. Made my skin oily and pores bigger.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my holy grail BB-cream. I've used it on and off for almost four years, and no matter how many other BB-creams and foundations I try I keep coming back to this one.
As a pale girl i swith between no. 13 and no. 21, some might say that the undertone is too grey but for me it works perfectly. Most foundations either look to orange or pink on me and it just looks so unnatural.
The coverage is light to medium, which i like because no matter how much I put on it doesn't look cakey or make my pores feel clogged. I have dry skin so I'm not sure how this would work on oily, since it does give a slightly dewy finish, but it goes away quite fast. The only downside is that the colour options are limited, as for most BB-creams.
In conclusion I'd recommend this to anyone.

on 2/26/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

First experience was with shade #23, which was too light although it was perfect on Google swatches. And then I sold it out on an auction and purchased #27 which I thought was their darkest. That too ran very ghostly on my tanned Indonesian skin. I gave up trying... And then some days ago I ordered #31 from eBay, and that was a match made in heaven! Provides medium coverage with dewy finish... One of those winter days that my skin feels rather quenched... Good for running errands. High spf. Probably will be perfect for finnish summer too. I'd buy this over and over for the perfect shade.

on 2/17/2016 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Decent, but not spectacular. Have used it off and on for about a year now.

Good shade match for me (27 in Honey Beige will match NC 32 - 35), but there are a few flaws with this product that I don't like about it. One is the transferring. Two is the lack of longevity and oil control. Three is the sheer-to-medium coverage that fades throughout the day.

Pros include the high spf (42, to be exact) and my grudging admittance it DOES look good for three hours before it fades. I snagged it for $11 on eBay (yes it was real) and it did not clog my pores or make my then-acne struggle worse. I LOVE the tube packaging, it makes it easy to travel with and the pump is fantastic.

I would not purchase this again, but it's not a troublesome task to attempt to finish the rest of the BB cream. I think for people who have pretty good, dry-to-combo skin would enjoy this more than I did.

on 2/14/2016 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cons:
- Way too much fragrance
- Cakes
- Turned my face orange
- Very heavy bb cream