Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

on 12/17/2001 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely loved this scent! It smells so light and beautiful. The bottle is gorgeous. Just a few sprays goes a long way. I highly reccommmend this!!

on 12/3/2001 10:30:00 PM

Smells so beautiful! Perfect for winter. Absolutely love it!

on 11/27/2001 12:51:00 PM

This is another great prefume where the dry down is very warm and sweet vanilla. My fiancee went crazy over it. So, it's a winner for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has been a staple on my dresser for a while now. It lasts a good amount of time and is very consistent on my skin. It is sweet, but not sugar-sweet, more of a warm sweet. Not a summertime scent. I think this is one I will always go back to. UPDATE: I have given this away and repurchased twice now. I finally swapped it away for good, as it just sat ignored on my shelf. It IS unique, and very interesting, but not one that I feel the need to wear or own anymore.

on 10/13/2001 10:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Mmmm.... this was one of the BEST fragrence smaples I ever came across! I loved it so much that I immediately ran out and bought a full-size bottle! I love the apple shaped bottle, but feel that it REALLY needs a cap or something. The fragrence is very sweet, pretty--not for everyone, but if you are a fan of Pleasures or Il Bacio, try Lempicka!

on 9/17/2001 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this from a generous swapper and ran out and bought a bottle a couple of days later! It is very sweet, with a fairly strong licorice smell. It smells pretty much the same throughout the day on me.

I love it, but oddly, I've noticed that it seems to be more popular with guys than with other women. I wore this fragrance to the bar, and tons of guys told me how much they loved it.

on 8/14/2001 2:18:00 PM

A case of body chemistry gone awry: this scent smelled like pickle brine on me! I like the scent on the tester card--thank god I tried a sample before buying!

on 8/8/2001 4:31:00 PM

Beautiful! I love the scent, I always feel sexy wearing it and I always get complimented on it!

on 7/22/2001 8:16:00 PM

Instant migraine headache. Couldn't wait to get it off.

on 6/13/2001 12:07:00 PM

This is a heavy purfume, and very sweet. Heavy on the licorice and the notes don't change much over the day. Long lasting, but almost too heavy, even for someone who enjoys the scent as much as i do.

Popular Fragrances