Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

4.1

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm standing in the Myers department store browsing perfumes when someone sprits this beautiful floral/wooden with a hint of vanilla, fragrance into the air. I instantly turn and see them holding the bottle. Their eyes enlarge the same time as mine do, as the scent fills our noses. I want to purchase it, and now. They quickly huddle away with their bottle of sweet sweet substance like they just found the lucky ticket to the jackpot. I under stand why. I fell in love with this scent. It has become, I guess, my signature scent. I'm also a sucker for a funky styled bottle, so for me, Black Xs, hit me hard, and forever, it will be by my side. Go try it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

As I was walking casually around the duty-free at Gatwick Airport, I discovered this perfume which smelled absolutely divine as I passed the display. I loved everything about it - the gorgeous smell, the crimson red bottle, the seductive packaging. Definitely my style!
I ended up buying myself a small bottle of it on Ebay, only to be terribly disappointed with it by the time I tried it. The smell was choking, not sweet, and strong, not subtle. It smelled terrible - so different from how I remembered! I was thoroughly let down and after never touching the stuff again, I passed it on to someone else - I hope they enjoy it more than me.

on 11/28/2008 5:21:00 AM

I got a sample from a store and am very surprised to find out how beautiful this scent is. It's a fruity floral woody fragrance, which is a fusion of hellebore rose, with tamarind blossom, pink peppercorns and cranberry in the sharp, fresh top note, and a heavy dose of massoia wood, patchouli and vanilla in the base note. This seems very unique and definitely a scent with an attitude. The bottle is rebelishly beautiful, very trendy, modern, stylish and appealing. I would definitely purchase this, but as for me the scent is a tad too sweet. If it wouldn't bee this fruity sweet, I'd get it instantly.

on 11/18/2008 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i love this product. its great because not alot of people know it, so i stand out with my scent. i love it!

on 10/30/2008 9:27:00 AM

I'm usually of fan of sweet, oriental, vanilla-based scents, but this one was too fruity for me. Did not like the combination of vanilla and patchouli, it was too much!

on 9/27/2008 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

MUST HAVE THIS IN PERFUME. Seriously, I am addicted but they only have it in EDT! I want to bath in this scent, that's how much I love it.

An ultra cute bottle with tons of attitude and the scent itself has a mouth watering sweetness with enough spicy masculine edge to give you that kick. Really works for me, probably not for girly girls tho, as it really brings out your inner rock chick.
Even my metal guitarist husband loves it, so there you go.

on 7/30/2008 7:44:00 AM

Yuck, yuck, yuck. I REALLY loved this perfume when it came out, bought it and wore it. But now.... I can't stand this smell, it makes me wanna puke, really. It's like kinda sweet perfume mixed with men's perfume... and the result is very bad.

on 7/30/2008 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Why does this fragrance appeal to me so much? It is targeted toward young women, which I assuredly am not. It is sweet, but is not a candied fruity floral like so many of today's perfumes. Instead it is a beautiful and slightly spicy gourmand/oriental which dries down to a vanilla/musk/amber accord that just makes me swoon. I can't believe I am liking a mainstream perfume this much, but there you have it. Probably one reason is that it was composed by Marc Buxton, creator of some of my HG Comme des Garcons scents (eau de Parfum, White, 3,Incense:Ouarzazate).

on 7/2/2008 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Upon sniffing this, my thoughts are: sweetness, roses, Christmas Day, deep pink innocent sexiness, brown sugar... reminiscent of Flowerbomb, it is definitely the 'youngest' fragrance I've owned. And once I sampled it, I had to own it, otherwise I would have been making a pest of myself at the local pharmacy trying it on all the time! To my delight, my SO surprised me with a bottle and I've been overdosing ever since. The lasting power is fleeting, which is a disappointment. I eagerly await the EDP, as I can spray this several times and still have to 'do a line' off my wrist to get the scent. No sillage whatsoever, which is a shame as this is an absolute darling. It satisfies an olfactory sweet tooth I never knew I had!

Popular Fragrances