Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.4

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 1/21/2003 12:40:00 PM

I like this powder alot. I found it on this site and never tried any of her products before. I'm sort of a makeup snob and never buy stuff at drug stores so when I walked out of Target with this and the new Revlon Colorstay Natural foundation (this stuff is awesome!) I felt kinda weird. However, I'm glad I bought it...it's super fine and silky, doesn't cake, look dry, or set into lines and I'm really loving it so far! Give it a try!

I went out & tried this b/c of all the reviews on it- and I WAS NOT disappointed!!! I *LOVE* this stuff!! The texture is so nice! Extremely silky & soft- just "disappears" into my skin. Lasts nicely all day & helps keep shine away well. I used to use Clinique's loose powder a long time ago, but SK's is so much better! (& cheaper too! $7.99 at Target-you can't beat that!)I'm a PPP, & I found Flesh to work the best for me- Naked just seemed too "white" for me (maybe would work for albinos? LOL). I would think it'd be nicer if SK made some more shades- if you're not in the fair, pale, only slightly pale, or ghost white range- you're out of luck! :(

This is my first time using loose powder and SK has got me hooked. True to its name, this powder feels almost non-exsistent on my face. Flesh disappears on my skin leaving a smoothe and almost perfect surface. The powder is so fine and silky. Excellent quality and excellent price (at Target for $7.99).

on 11/29/2002 7:43:00 PM

Another perfect Sonia product. it can be layered throughout the day and doesnt feel cacky nor does it fade away, shine, or do anything I dont want it to do-it also covers small blemishes, so in effect it is a super powder. This stuff beats all other powders, even Nars and at one fourth the price.

on 10/29/2002 2:52:00 PM

I happily used Coty Airspun for years and one day decided, maybe there's something better out there that I'm missing out on. So after reading lots of rave reviews, decided to try out the Sonia Kashuk powder. I am extremely pleased I did. The color choice is not great, but the powder is. It is very finely milled, (made in Italy) so it's doesn't look cakey or powdery. What I absolutely love about this powder is the glow it has. It's not flat color, but not shimmery like a lot of "illuminating" products out there. There's just a perfect sheen or glow to it that will give your skin that wonderful translucent quality to it.

on 10/5/2002 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HUGE RAVE!!! This finely milled powder goes on so smoothly and nicely. Doesn't ever seems to cake even if I applied it with a heavy hand. I use this after my clinique tinted sunblock and it leaves a nice flawless, a little dewy look. Flesh is a perfect match for me, a tad light at times but not blends in ater a while. The packaging is great, cute and sleek little tub with a sifter, but no puff came with mine. Price wise, comparable to other drug store brands (I suspect even cheaper than some). Quality can't be beat! FYI, I've sensitive acne-prone oily skin and I haven't reacted badly to this at all. I only have to blot after 6 hours. I can live with that. =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using Almay Luxury Loose Powder but was curious to try this SK one. The color was a little too dark for me but the other option seemed so white. I wish they made a translucent color. Anyway, my powder did not come w/ any sponge/puff to apply the powder, so I had to buy one. I wouldn't buy this again, only because I think the Almay is so much better in color selection, packaging, and the way the powder just disappears into my skin leaving a nice matte glow. The SK stuff was too dark and didn't seem to keep my skin matte as long as the Almay.

on 4/21/2002 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is an amazing powder. It lasts a long time and looks really natural. Only $7.99 at Target. This is the best low priced powder I've tried. Also, I have found the cover to be a good magnifying mini mirror.

on 4/4/2002 11:16:00 AM

This is an excellent loose powder. It's not chalky, heavy, or too dry, and it adds a slight glow to the skin. It's more beige than the Naked color, and Flesh suits my fair skin just fine. It's great for setting concealer, controlling oil, serving as a base for other makeup, etc...a really wonderful powder, especially for the price.

on 2/17/2002 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This powder applies wonderfully, it goes on so smoothly for a totally natural look.