MAC 15-PAN

MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

4.7

on 3/23/2008 9:01:00 AM

This pallete is great for keeping all my eyeshadows organized. I have one spot left for my concealor but I think I'll leave that out since the material is only plastic and not cushioned, and my eyeshadows could definately break really easily (hence I took one lippie off). I would definately buy again though. What a hassle to depot though, even with the makeup addict website.

on 3/11/2008 12:25:00 PM

I love this palette so much so that I still keep it in their box!

I love the design and the material of this palette. Holds up 15 e/s and frees up my storage space for more cosmetics! My e/s is so organised now.

I would definitely buy again when I fill up this palette.

on 1/10/2008 7:13:00 AM

GREAT idea-for STORING shadows only. Too big to pack around.
NO mirror, no tray for brushes.

on 11/29/2007 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The Best for organization! Looking for more!

on 2/8/2008 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Just bought my second palette! Because I live in Portugal and they dont sell these here I have to buy online. I use Ebay. It gets a little more expensive with the postage but thats really the only way.
My first pallette was $30 and the second $22. But just beware of fakes.
I just love to depot my e/s and put them in these lovely palettes! It has tons of pros: saves space, saves time (no more finding thecolour you want in the midlle of tons of pots), also if you depot you end up with emptys for B2M.

The only con I see is the fact that depotting may a little bit risky. You really need to be patient and carefull not to chip the lovely pan.
You can always just buy pro pan, but off course you dont get the pot and also the pro pan dosen't come with the sticker that I love to remove and glue to the inside of the pan!

I have two of these so far and they've saved me so much space and time looking for all the eyeshadows I want to use. I love the sleek design. Depotting eyeshadows from their pots can be a bit of a hassle (I broke about 4 at the sides depotting), but it's worth it.

on 7/8/2007 10:15:00 PM

I have 4 of these FULL!!! love it. I love that you can have every color under the sun to work with. Being an entertainer I have to have a ton of color because you never know what you are going to need. If you happen to drop this, it will break, but it will still be functional. Have a great time filling up one of these!! I am ready for another!

on 11/25/2007 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love palettes! It's so exciting to get a new one to fill up! I have 2 completely full and am working on my 3rd. Makes my makeup organization a whole lot better. And now that I've got more than one, I've just reverted to buying pan shadows instead of the pots. Cheaper and less work not having to de-pot. I do miss not having a whole slew of pots for B2M, but I still do it with lip and face products.

This is the best idea since sliced bread by MAC --
I've been frustrated having a gagillion little pots of the mac eyeshadows rattling around while traveling ( two broken pots later) - I decided to scavenger around ebay and get myself one of these palettes.....

It was well worth the $18 spent -- to have all my shadows, safely in ONE PLACE -- just like an artist palette to play with.
In fact, I'm already shopping for my next palette of colors....

I found a great tutorial site, on how to *de-pot* your shadows...

Awesome tutorials WITH photos and how-to's!!

anyways -- I definetly recommend this palette, it's sleek and ultra thin, very well made, and enhanced the magnetic feature by using the "magnetic business card" stickers and adhered them to the case and the shadow back -- also labeled each individually -- so I'll know which shadow it was, and what to re-stock.

Plus buying refill pans was Waaaaaay cheaper ---- not to mention after depotting all my shadows, I was able to score 3 new lipsticks from MAC with the Back 2 MAC program. (too bad its not for choice of another shadow or lipglass) but shoot -- I aint knockin' a freebie for my throw-aways!!! =)

Get yourself a palette, they're super fun to own!!!

Woo-hoo!! Love these!! A great colorful way to store your shadows!! Fun to play with!!