Maybelline New York Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline New York Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

on 8/24/2003 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It went on smooth and I liked the pretty shimmery wet look on my lips, but I had to reapply often, and it didn't last a while :*-( but I guss I'd buy again for the pretty look

My high hopes for wonderfully wet lips were depleted after I bought this product. =( It leaves no 'wet look' whatsoever, but i still like this product lol. The packaging sucks tho, the top broke off and the holder of the lipstick thing is dented, o well. The color is nice tho, i got it in blushing diamonds. ~*~TIP~*~ To make the wetlook, put ton a simple lip balm, maybe bonne bell lipsmacker in mango (I LOVE THE MANGO ONE lol) or a different one with no sparkles, then put the wet shine diamonds, and after that put on the NYC kissgloss in fresh mint, it makes it look really wet!

P.S

Me and SweetRazberry are the same person, but sweetrazberry got disabled

very dissapointed. I got a nice,sandy color but when I applied it,very little diamind shine and it's so sheer,most people couldn't tell I was wearing it.

~*~TIP~*~

on 7/19/2003 4:51:00 PM

I use this lipstick all the time and it is great! I love the shiny look for lipstick and this is really good in the shiny look department. My favorite shade is pink diamonds. :)

on 7/16/2003 4:01:00 PM

This is probably the cheapest lipstick i have ever used in my life. It's dry, bad smelling and makes your lips look fake no matter what color you use. The only reason this got a two is because the pink case is sorta cute.

on 7/5/2003 12:51:00 PM

Not a bad lipstick for a low end product in my opinion. I have them in a few colours, usually use them for my performance makeup. Top it with a clear gloss and u'll sparkling lips!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

THis is perhaps my favorite lipstick. Lasts and gives nice sparkle to lips!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have a few of these and I find them to be somewhat gritty, even if I apply lip balm first (which I always do). The colors can be hit or miss but they are inexpensive so I don't mind too much if I get a bad shade. I prefer the feel of the regular Wet Shine l/s to the WS Diamonds.

Too gritty. I got a color that was too orangy. Didn't like at all. Not what I expected. It is more matte than it looks.