Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/1/2002 3:31:00 AM

Thin, greasy and basically useless. Sheer color and ok scent, but I won't repurchase.

on 3/29/2002 5:57:00 PM

I like this gloss. I got Ballerina, which looks like a pretty, slightly coral pink color in the tube but actually goes on basically clear with VERY gritty glitter. It's a pretty thin gloss. Also, there is a little separation in the tube between the pink and some kind of even thinner gold liquid stuff. (I don't really know what it is.) And call me crazy, but I like the cherry scent and flavor. I think it's yummy. It does look pretty on my lips- the glitter makes it sort of holographic. And if you don't press your lips together, you won't really notice the grittiness. I want to try Clearly Pink next, since it doesn't have glitter and it's got the same taste and scent.

on 3/26/2002 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

For just a couple bucks, these are worth what you pay. I purchased this in two shades - a natural pink and a slightly deeper shade of rose, and both are beautiful. They're infused with glitter and as a result tend to feel fairly gritty, but once lips are blotted it feels fine. The shine is excessive, and the colors are just gorgeous. They're bright, springy colors that really brighten the face.

I got this in Chandelier which reminds me a lot of MAC Freezefrost. This one seems a bit thicker and with more glitter. Does feel a tiny bit gritty but not realy noticeable unless you keep pressing your lips together. Has a nice berry smell/taste. Isn't bad for the price though: Only $3.99 at Walgreens. Not much into colors so I will just stick to this and clear glosses :)

I like the packaging, it makes it somewhat easy to apply, but they last all of 2 seconds, and the smell can be overpowering. They are also a tad watery.

on 1/27/2002 2:30:00 PM

Very pretty gloss--smells & tastes great. A little on the gritty side. Fairly long lasting.

on 1/26/2002 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I only have one so far but I really like it. It has a good consistency and tastes and smells pretty good. They only problem I have is that the glitter is a little gritty. It probably wont bother most of you but those with sensitive lips it might.

I purchased 2 of these, one in Splash a light orangy brown with gold undertones, and Clearly Pink, A sheer light delicate pink.
The consistency is lovely, just thick enough to stay on. I bought Splash first and it wasn't my color(I shoulda known gold undertones are bad with my colouring) so I went back and got the delicate pink which is almost clear. These are a nice gloss for under $3.00!