L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 5/11/2008 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i LOOOVE this blush!! It's a very pretty light peach color. It's matte and makes me look like I'm naturally glowing. I love how the blush has a nice soft texture and is big enough that it's easy to grab with a brush.

on 2/28/2008 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I do agree that it is a bit pricey for a drugstore brand, but it's a nice quality. Although in this line I wear the W-5 foundation, and this is supposedly the N3-4 blush, it seems like a very warm shade (which is why it works for me). I wouldn't take too much stock in the color labeling as far as W/C/N goes.

In any case, it's a nice texture, and I like that it is truly matte, so it just looks like flushed winter cheeks. I do think it looks better on my paler winter skin, I don't think I'll continue to use it in the summer months.

on 1/16/2008 6:42:00 PM

I second-guess myself a lot when picking out shades so this colour was picked out for me (Asian, NC20) by an SA when I told her I was looking for a blush to give me a natural flush.
Pros: Although it might seem pricy for a drugstore blush, you get a lot of it. I liked the big, round packaging because it's very easy to swirl your brush around in. The brush picks up the colour very easily (not like my Revlon) and it goes on lightly so you can build it up.
Cons: When I checked in a mirror less than 5 hours later, a lot of it had faded on me, and it looked like it had turned a bit too peach/orange so I didn't have that pretty flush I was after anymore (although I did have it initially).
I'm returning it and going to look for a pinker blush that has more lasting power.

on 1/12/2008 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this peachy matte shade. It instantly brightens up my face without leaving any shine or shimmer on my face. The color is extremely intense when I brush it once on my face but that's okay b/c then it stays on all day. If you go with a lighter hand, it also produces great results as well. The container is way too bulky cuz it comes with a mirror and useless brush attached on the bottom of the blush. I rather they get rid of the brush & mirror so the compact is slimmer and easier to carry around.

on 1/11/2008 11:39:00 PM

So far so good...just bought it and its great
at first glance ...the color looks clownishly bright in the compact but thankfully it doesnt go on that way...u get to build up on the color, it doesnt go on so pigmentedly with one sweep like COUGH COUGH* Jane blush in blushing petal....
This Innocent flush caught my eye admist all the other colors of blush, because the color looks so vibrant and pretty...its great, it looks natural on my light-medium skin
and its a pinky-peachy shade...a true blush color that adds a natural looking warmth and liveliness to my face
i dont regret purchasing this, and once I'm done...I plan to buy again! Satisfied and Excited to use on my upcoming days :)

UPDATE: gave it 4 stars from 5, because I bought Physician's FOrmula Mineral Blush in Natural Glow and it is SO MUCH BETTER....I guess this blush take second place

on 1/3/2008 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it's a really versatile color, and can go with almost any skin tone. so many of my friends, from filipino, to caucasian, to hispanic, wear this specific one, and it looks natural on all of them. but for some reason, it's harder for me to wear. i have a typical asian skin tone, except with pink undertones, and for some reason, this blush is really easy to over-do on my skin. i have to have juuuust the right amount, or i look like a clown.
too bad, because i really like this shade. it goes on more evenly than the other ones i've tried.

on 11/15/2007 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you're in the market for a matte clear peach blush, this one is definitely worth a look. The colour just gives a healthy glow and it has great staying power. I compared it to some of my MAC blushes and it seems to bridge the gap between Cheek and Peaches quite nicely. Soft texure and a half decent brush if you happen to be caught without one. A keeper. :P

on 9/28/2007 3:27:00 PM

This blush was my attempt to go into the peach shades (I'm fair-skinned and usually stick with the rosy look), and I like it! It's really smooth, lasts long, and leaves me with a healthy-looking peach blush. And it has no glitter or shimmer, which is a big plus for me, since most blushes these days have one or the other.

on 9/25/2007 11:01:00 PM

I purchased this after the good reviews here, and I am glad I did. It is a pretty peachy blush with a hint of pink. I use this when I attempt a peaches and cream look. I originally used MAC Peaches and this looked too un natural and a little bronzy if I was heavy handed. The pan is a great size for swirling my brush. Wears well.

Perfect natural looking blush for my PPP skin. I am so pale, most blushed and bronzers I've tried looks ridiculous on me. This gives me a natural-looking, light peachy-pink sun kissed look. There is no shimmer to this blush and the round shaped pan makes for easy application to the brush. People have complained about the brush on the bottom as being useless, but I think it's the best included blush brush I've used. Not a bad price if you get it on BOGOF - If you find a BOGOF, you also might want to try Baby Blossom (beautiful light shimmery pink).