The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 12/22/2006 12:00:00 PM

Sensual, innocent, comforting, close to the skin, long-lasting and unique. The perfect combination for me.

on 12/12/2006 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Clean, sexy, feminine, and classic. This was the first thing I ever purchased from The Body Shop, and I still buy it all these years later.

on 12/12/2006 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

How delicious! The scent is amazing and the bottle of oil lasts forever; I've had the stuff for several years now and it hasn't gone bad and I still have over half left. The staying power is very good too; I dab some on and even after bathing I can catch a whiff or two if my wrist is near my face. My BF has a cologne that smells a little musky and like this so sometimes I layer it with Marc Jacobs or Alabaster from Banana Republic. The scent is not very floral/traditional feminine, but it's gotten me a lot of compliments. Price is great; 15 bucks for a great perfume!! Just to warn you, if you smell the stuff out of the bottle you'll think it's horrible. I had my doubts but I dabbed a little on my wrist and loved it.

on 11/21/2006 9:32:00 PM

I began wearing The Body Shop's White Musk when I was fourteen (I'm now twenty-nine) and it's the only fragrance that I've never stopped loving. My tastes in scent have changed drastically in the last fifteen years, but this is one that I think I'll be wearing for a long time. It's a wonderful, warm, simple musk that lasts and lasts. Great stuff!

I wear this fragrance everyday, its sexy and not overpowering, i think the oil lasts longer on your skin than a spray . I only put it on once a day and the smell is still there at night would recommend this to everyone that likes to smell sexy and good .

I love this scent, it's a classic that brings me right back to high school! It reminds me of innocence! The only problem I had was that the oil caused the occasional pimple on my chest, so I made the switch to the spray (which unfortunately does not last as long!)

I'd have to say, this is my HG fragrance. I wear this all the time, and get quite a few compliments on it when I do. It's very smooth, woody, and of course, musky. I love how it's such an earthy scent but still smells very feminine. A dab on my pulse points lasts for a whole day, and it's relativly cheap for a perfume. Gorgeous:)

on 11/11/2006 3:52:00 PM

A classic scent that still smells good even if you have been using it for 10 years. I recently found this perfume oil stashed away in a drawer and decided to give it a go again. It is so soft, feminine, clean, sexy ,yet subtle. I remember wearing this about 6 years ago and a guy that was near me told me I smelled wonderful! I wore it when I was in high school, I am now 28 and it still appeals to me. If you want a lighter version of this then try the body spray. I like spraying the body spray on waiting a few seconds then dabbing this on my neck and wrists for the maximum smell.
This scent also lasts forever! A few dabs lasts for hours! A great scent for all generations I think. My mom is in her 50's and loves this and I know teenagers that love it as well!

Ahhh... I have always had difficulty with choosing perfume. I always find something I don't like about it, but this one I truly adore. I tried this on in The Body Shop, and at first I disliked it, but once the sharp note disappeared, all that was left was a non-perfumey feminine clean, soft scent that was, as everyone has already said, both fresh and warm smelling at the same time. The lasting power is AMAZING. If you want a scent that is reliable and beautiful, go for White Musk!

soft,sexy,clean and everlasting...i don't recognize myself without it!

Popular Fragrances