Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I got a free sample and I really like it. I have the benefit one, stay don't stray, and for the price (Wich is very alike) I would go for this one, my eye shadows lasts all day long without creasing and I have oily lids.

on 11/25/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Packaging broke after few uses (squeezes out of side of tip). Sometimes this product works sometimes it doesn't probably more of a reflection of the shadow!
tFSI is my ride or die

on 11/7/2016 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I wished this worked for me but sadly it didn't. I have never had any dry patches on my eyelids but since using this the last few months I've developed flaky patches on my eyelids. Never had this problem everrrr before so I'm convinced this is the culprit. I usually have oily eyelids (because my skin is dehydrated) so I think using this primer because it's creating a matte dry base dries out my eyelids even more if that's sense.

on 11/9/2016 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I spent all this money for a primer that did nothing but change the colour of my eyeshadow. It's a weird texture too. I also dislike the applicator.

on 11/9/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

KEEPS EVERYTHING ON YOUR EYELIDS ALLLLLL DAY ITS AMAZING

Good product, even a small tube lasts a long time. Not greasy like some of the other eye shadow primers.

on 10/24/2016 1:16:00 PM

Love, love, love this product. It goes on easy - I dab some on my finger than pat all over my lid (all the way to my lashes). It keeps my shadow and eye liner in place all day. Fabulous. It is not cheap but worth every penny!

on 11/3/2016 10:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I used to love this primer and have been using it for years, but something seems to have changed. After application it used to dry transparently, but now I see streaky product all over my lids. Worse than that, it's gotten harder to blend my eye shadow once I have the primer on. The shadow sticks to the primer and it's very difficult now to move it around. I'm not sure what is going on. The primer I'm using isn't very old, got it a few months ago and I'm not trying it with new shadows or brushes. The good news is that my eye shadow does actually stay on all day/night, but the application process is not as smooth and easy as it once was. I'm going to try something different after this one is done.

I have been using this eyeshadow primer for years and it's my favourite. I've tried a couple of other brands, if I received a sample or trial size, and none of them are quite as effective as Urban Decay's. It keeps my eyeshadows and eyeliners put, I've only ever had minor creasing here and there the odd time. I like the packaging and the price is fitting as it does last a long time. Not to sound cheap, but once you think you are completely out of product, you can slice the packaging open (squeeze tube) and will find that you can get a few more days worth of product in there. I hope that helps someone. I'd also like to point out that I appreciate that this product was not tested on animals and contains vegan-friendly ingredients.

on 10/21/2016 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This has been my go to primer for as long as I can remember. It doesnt irritate my eyes and helps to make my shadows last all day without creasing. You use such a small amount that it lasts AGES, so it's a good cost per use. I do miss the old packaging though.