Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

its okay... i know better

on 12/1/2016 9:15:00 AM

Too many positive reviews, when I used it? It was okay, my eyeshadow and eyeliner smudged, but for the price?? It is so not okay!!! When I got my hands on the Lime Crime eyeshadow helper, I set this aside. Too bad, the lime crime is so hard to find so I bought the Nars eye primer... it was one of the worst I've ever tried, probably next too the Etude House Eyeproof 10?

on 11/29/2016 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This eye primer doesn't do MUCH for my oily eyelids, but it's not horrible or anything. I mainly mix it with other more hardcore eye primers. It's not bad but for the price I wouldn't repurchase. My WnW and E.L.F. eye primers work better and they're only a few dollars.

I got a free sample and I really like it. I have the benefit one, stay don't stray, and for the price (Wich is very alike) I would go for this one, my eye shadows lasts all day long without creasing and I have oily lids.

on 11/25/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Packaging broke after few uses (squeezes out of side of tip). Sometimes this product works sometimes it doesn't probably more of a reflection of the shadow!
tFSI is my ride or die

Good product, even a small tube lasts a long time. Not greasy like some of the other eye shadow primers.

on 11/9/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

KEEPS EVERYTHING ON YOUR EYELIDS ALLLLLL DAY ITS AMAZING

on 11/9/2016 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I spent all this money for a primer that did nothing but change the colour of my eyeshadow. It's a weird texture too. I also dislike the applicator.

on 11/7/2016 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I wished this worked for me but sadly it didn't. I have never had any dry patches on my eyelids but since using this the last few months I've developed flaky patches on my eyelids. Never had this problem everrrr before so I'm convinced this is the culprit. I usually have oily eyelids (because my skin is dehydrated) so I think using this primer because it's creating a matte dry base dries out my eyelids even more if that's sense.

on 11/3/2016 10:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I used to love this primer and have been using it for years, but something seems to have changed. After application it used to dry transparently, but now I see streaky product all over my lids. Worse than that, it's gotten harder to blend my eye shadow once I have the primer on. The shadow sticks to the primer and it's very difficult now to move it around. I'm not sure what is going on. The primer I'm using isn't very old, got it a few months ago and I'm not trying it with new shadows or brushes. The good news is that my eye shadow does actually stay on all day/night, but the application process is not as smooth and easy as it once was. I'm going to try something different after this one is done.